Vidya

Ashburn, VA

#2499 Feb 17, 2014
Panamaed

United States

#2500 Feb 22, 2014
PLEASE FRIEND WOLFGANG ON FACEBOOK.......
Wolfgang W Halbig
Another visit from the Lake County Sheriffs office this time they actually wore uniforms yesterday.
They received a call from Newtown Police Department since they must have heard me on American Free Press that I was coming to Newtown.
They the deputy sheriffs stated that the Newtown police department wants to know when I am coming to Newtown and the second question Newtown Police wanted to know if I owned a handgun.

So now let the games begin in solving the Sandy Hook Illusion.

I have set up a Sandy Hook Justice Trust Fund so we can host a conference in Orlando, Florida for every American who believes that we need to hire attorney's and file Civil Lawsuits.

Give what you can. It will make a difference.

My mailing address is 25526 Hawks Run Lane, Sorrento, Florida 32776.

Please make checks payable to the Sandy Hook Justice Trust Fund.

I know that you do not know me but it is a Trust that you will be able to follow in holding us accountable.

We Are Patriots going to solve this puzzle starting with the 10 top question as you heard on American Free Press.

The Government thinks we are so stupid. Guess what we are coming. Your friend for ever

wolfgang
&sn s=fb
A Pill

Spring Hill, FL

#2501 Feb 22, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
PLEASE FRIEND...
Break your pointer finger////
hit not your keys.....
get lost.....
Panamaed

United States

#2502 Feb 22, 2014
^^^Criminal Stalker Alert^^^

Spring Hill Shill Corrupt Judge.
Panamaed

United States

#2503 Feb 22, 2014
Always threatening whistleblowers on behalf of Racketeers and THE MOB!
aeiou

Lake Butler, FL

#2504 Feb 22, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
Always threatening whistleblowers on behalf of Racketeers and THE MOB!
Maybe this old so called judge pervert that usually has the spring hill ISP is really

Jeffrey Delfuoci. The old former US Attorney that hated Bobby O'Neill so bad. If so this
old pervert hates everyone of honest and moral character. If it's not him we need to find out who this old reprobate really is!
Mr Halbig is honest

Lake Butler, FL

#2505 Feb 22, 2014
Wolfgang Halbig is a very credible person.He tackled corruption in Lake County, Fl. At the time Jimmy Conner was LCBCC Chairman and moved to BCC still twisting arms at LCSB for Brown & Brown Ins.

Now Jimmy Conner is LCBCC Chairman and arm twister for Senator Charlie Dean ACMS, Inc. Garbage contacts,

Lake County mobsters labeled Halbig a " FORMER DISGRUNTLED EMPLOYEE" - that is a badge of honor around here!

Wolfgang Halbig - was the Risk Manager for the Lake County School District until June 30, 2009, when he was terminated by Superintendent Susan Moxley. This 63 year old, very affable, education security expert believes he saw firsthand the underbelly of Lake County's political cronyism and intimidation machine..
Halbig believes his termination from the Lake County School District was politically motivated by current County Commissioner Jimmy Conner who twisted arms to get his friend insurance work at the district. Halbig tells a story that, if true, needs a much brighter light shined upon it. According to Halbig, the school district formed a committee of department heads to review the insurance programs for the district. After thorough investigations of the current plans, the committee determined that long-time insurance provider, Brown and Brown, was not offering the best program.
According to Halbig, Brown and Brown representative, Scott Hindman, was very emphatic that the school district would not change plans despite the more expensive costs and reduced district advantages. Halbig said that Hindman told him, "It ain't gonna happen - I've already got three votes." Halbig contends that Hindman contacted Jimmy Conner at his home, as well as other school board members, to promote his plan, and despite the third place ranking of the Brown and Brown plan, Jimmy Conner at the board meeting strong-armed the district to retain the program. He believes it was a sham orchestrated by Conner in conjunction with other school board members. REALLY!!!
According to Halbig, the final nail came in his work coffin when he found out the district was being grossly overcharged by Brown and Brown on worker compensation premiums. He contends Scott Hindman with Brown and Brown was going to charge the district $3.4 million to remain in the program, and after Hindman found out they were bidding the program out, he immediately dropped it by $1 million.
The most troubling aspect was his meeting with School Board Member Larry Metz.. Halbig contends that he told Metz of the overcharges and provided him information supporting it. Halbig said Carol MacLeod, CFO of the Lake County School District, warned him that if he pursued this change to save money he would be fired; Halbig relayed his concern to Metz. Halbig said, "Metz did not have enough courage to stand up against the insurance company and other board members, and there was a cowardliness in his voice." AND NOW HE IS OUR STATE REP AND HE STILL HASN’T GROWN ANY “NADS.”
After the battle regarding the workers compensation program, and despite being offered a tentative contract extension in April, Halbig was terminated in June.

Halbig believes the toxicity of his situation is prevalent throughout the county with cronyism and favoritism for a chosen group.

As a boy, Halbig became a naturalized American citizen from Germany. He served in the military during the Vietnam era training pilots and was then later a Florida State Trooper in Miami. Halbig has developed programs in the field of school safety and risk management for schools, which have been recognized nationally. He first came to Lake County Schools in 1995 when he was brought in to establish a safety program after an on campus shooting. He is currently an Education Safety and Risk Consultant who has been working with 6,000 educators across the country for the United States Justice Department.
Tired Blabber Mouth

Spring Hill, FL

#2506 Feb 22, 2014
corrupt

poor me
Panamaed

United States

#2508 Feb 22, 2014
I like WOLFGANG!
We Know

Los Angeles, CA

#2510 Feb 22, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
I like WOLFGANG!
Who you are idiot boy
Panamaed

United States

#2511 Feb 22, 2014
Then you also know I don't take kindly to your innuendo threats.
interesting

Lake Butler, FL

#2513 Feb 23, 2014
Now talk about a small world. It was Lake County jail rapist sheriff Gary Borders, remember the one who run the Green Isle Boys pedophile ranch and covered up the boys rapes for his little friend and groomer for his big important well connected political and rich friends that send all those deputy sheriff's out to Wolfgang Halbig's house to threaten him he;d "better back off or something bad was going to happen."

Guess all these Franklin and Penn State pedophiles are on speed dial with each other after all.

Can you imagine an honest sheriff sending his deputies out to threaten a man of Halbig's experience and character?

Well first, you'd have to find and honest sheriff, so you would have to look somewhere else. In fact they seen to be getting few and far between. Most of the honest ones have died one way or another.

Stressful life for honest law men in this corrupt country.
interesting

Lake Butler, FL

#2514 Feb 23, 2014
here is the info wars story about the sheriff's deputies threatening this man. Borders-Hitler sent out his Gestapo

http://www.infowars.com/school-shooting-exper...
aeiou

Lake Butler, FL

#2517 Feb 24, 2014
and even more why is this lake county sheriff running interference for th obama administration? are their goons to busy on important things to come out and shut up a "non-conformist?"

there is probably more guys like wolfgang halbig they the average person on the street realizes.

"IN A TIME OF UNIVERSAL DECEIT, TELLING THE TRUTH BECOMES A REVOLUTIONARY ACT" - GEORGE ORWELL, AUTHOR ..... "ALL TRUTH PASSES THROUGH THREE STAGES. FIRST, IT IS RIDICULED, SECOND IT IS VIOLENTLY OPPOSED, AND THIRD, IT IS ACCEPTED AS SELF-EVIDENT" – ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER, PHILOSOPHER

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2014/...
1st Time Poster

Spring Hill, FL

#2518 Feb 24, 2014
aeiou wrote:
and....A TIME OF ...DECEIT...
1st time posting.....
and last....
liars post here.....
Tao Lin

Silver Spring, MD

#2519 Feb 24, 2014
1st Time Poster wrote:
<quoted text>
1st .....here.....
On our last mission - our "final exam" - we were airlifted to a remote region, and we parachuted directly into a hostile enclave. We had to subdue the enemy using hand-to-hand tactics like tae kwon do and pugil sticks, cut their hair in styles appropriate to their particular face shapes, and give them perms.

The Suggestiveness of One Stray Hair in an Otherwise Perfect Coiffure: He’s got a car bomb. He puts the key in the ignition and turns it – the car blows up. He gets out. He opens the hood and makes a cursory inspection. He closes the hood and gets back in. He turns the key in the ignition. The car blows up. He gets out and slams the door shut disgustedly. He kicks the tire. He takes off his jacket and shimmies under the chassis. He pokes around. He slides back out and wipes the grease off his shirt. He puts his jacket back on. He gets in. He turns the key in the ignition. The car blows up, sending debris into the air and shattering windows for blocks. He gets out and says, Damn it! He calls a tow truck. He gives them his AAA membership number. They tow the car to an Exxon station. The mechanic gets in and turns the key in the ignition. The car explodes, demolishing the gas pumps, the red-and-blue Exxon logo high atop its pole bursting like a balloon on a string. The mechanic steps out. You got a car bomb, he says. The man rolls his eyes. I know that, he says
noted

Spring Hill, FL

#2520 Feb 24, 2014
TAO

try not so hard

hard makes the story

you only play - grow up

me - 28 years of almost daily publication - had fun
Panamaed

United States

#2521 Feb 24, 2014
^^^Reduced now to BS.^^^

You need to take responsibility for what you and those just like you do/did to destroy this Great Nation .
aeiou

Lake Butler, FL

#2522 Feb 25, 2014
Wolfgang Halbig was visited by Detectives from the Lake County Florida Sheriff’s Dept in late December 2013 and told to “back off,” or the Connecticut state Police would arrest him on harassment charges, all for filing FOIA requests, and calling law enforcement officials concerning the event. He breaks the news that after doing an interview last week, that went viral over the internet, and literally right before this interview took place, Wolfgang was visited by another Lake County Florida Sheriff’s deputy and told again to back off. That’s the second visit. And as if that weren’t enough harassment, during the interview, Popeye and Wolfgang are interrupted, and the interview abruptly ended when a Lake County sheriff’s Deputy appeared at the house for a third time. Literally in the middle of the interview.
Why would the Lake County Florida Sheriff send his deputies out to the home of Wolfgang Halbig and threaten him with “if he didn’t back off “bad things are going to happen?”
Because like Sheriff Pat Sullivan, Sheriff Gary Borders is part of a pedophile network [Green isle Boys Ranch] along the lines of the Finders of Lost Children and the perpetrators of the Franklin Scandal child sex ring. I think these events are interlinked, not only together, but with Penn State and MIT as well.) On November 11, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania radio talk show host Mark Madden dropped a bombshell during an appearance on Boston’s WEEI. further evidence that Jerry Sandusky’s TSM [The Second Mile] was being used to traffic underage boys to wealthy donors took a major step forward via a July 19 interview with Greg Bucceroni, currently employed as a school police officer in the Philadelphia, Pa. school district while also volunteering with the District Attorney’s office.The District Attorney Gricar investigatiing Penn State has never been located. His computer found floating in the river hard drive missing. Tell you what thee perverts will go to to keep their pedophile farms and ranches secrets secret. Trould is everyone knows who they are!
aeiou

Lake Butler, FL

#2523 Feb 25, 2014
Looks like "they" are hard at work getting rid of them corrupt repukes in CT. But the corrupt repukes in FlaDUH are in the safe zone. That's because they and their precious messiah Jebbie are really RINO's pushing his common core new world order mind control for youth and his Gulen muslim charter school for profit friends takeover of our public schools.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/pinella...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tarpon Springs Police Officer's Murder What Fo... Dec 22 Run262 4
Al Sharpton Demonstrates He&#x27;s Clueles... (Jan '14) Dec 21 No time fo dat 7
Review: Hollywood Smile Center (Mar '14) Dec 18 syeatman 10
lookin for tracy tucker Dec 17 liz 1
Prostitution sting nets arrests in New Port Richey (Aug '07) Dec 17 jerseyluv 12
Review: Divine Find Motors Inc (Nov '13) Dec 14 Disappointed 2
Review: Digital Ninjaz Dec 12 jenjohnson 2
Palm Harbor Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Palm Harbor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Harbor News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Harbor

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News