Who do you support for Attorney General in Florida in 2010?

Posted in the Palm Harbor Forum

Comments (Page 66)

Showing posts 1,301 - 1,320 of2,066
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TAMPA TROLL

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Panamead don't like me

or

anyone but him

why

Paramead do not like anyone but himsdelf

so

awaay wee gooo
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

1. Law Enforcement knew for a long time who the accused murderer was in the Panama City, Florida Church Murder case was from multiple sources and did nothing.
2. The widow and those that converted his and The Ellison Group's, a corporation illegally seized by thieves and coconspirators, questionably acquired assets let the accused murderer operate a meth lab in the murdered contractor/scapegoat apartments without any oversight.
3 Something is very fishy in Panama City.
Panamaed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Riddle me this:
How does that happen?
TAMPA TROLL

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Panamaed wrote:
Riddle me this:
How does that happen?
note:

TAMPA SAID "USE MY NAME"

....... WoW.....
Skirt

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Panamaed wrote:
... DO IT!
Hi Buddy!

Don't get frustrated cause noody kisses your ring

You don't accept those on The Bench so nobody accepts your puck or other regurgatant....

life is.........
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

CAUGHT in Ofl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey PopFrancis ---
this retired judge thinks you one sad puppy
glad not to have to keep my cool while you drool
--- get lost: tired of your barks
I guess after all it is Judges like yourself which explains the reason Medical appliances which have manufacturing flaws are NOT disclosed prior to be inserting in patients. Many Hip Joints, it was known they were defective, yet MD's kept inserting them. It would be wrong of me to wish a defective medical device on you. Of course the MD is protected from all the fraud.

Plus, I think these MD who insert them are in on the Lies to the Public. There are many defective MD's in South Florida.

Also Judge, It must be Judges like yourself who feel Genetically Modified Foods NOT be disclosed on the label. Not until a family member of your gets seriously ill of course, or a grandchild. Hope that doesn't happen. Just open your eyes Judge to all the deceit in South Florida.

The Marlins are another example of deceit to the public at large and Hope the SEC slams them. Just ask Bryan Gumbel

I wouldn’t feel so proud or talk or walk so proud at being a Florida Judge.
Many are a disgrace.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

[
Judge Not wrote:
<quoted text>
You definitely have priapism of the brain. As for being a Lieutenant Security Officer...well, there are so many ways to say this so, here goes. Security Guards are those who couldn't do ANYTHING else in life, they are the dregs of middle school drop outs. They can't make it as police yet, they want sooooo bad to be one. I bet you even carried your badge around in your wallet and showed it to people hoping it would impress them. You probably bought all the police paraphernalia, gun belt, night stick, handcuffs, flashlight, whistle...the list is endless. You probably sit in your lonely apartment, day after day, listening to your police scanner wishing you could be "out there" on that BIG call. Night after night, day after day, you sat at your lonely post waiting for someone to trespass so you could yell, "Halt! Or I'll say Halt again!" I've got a little secret for you, Paul Blart could pull it off but you can't. Telling everyone you were a Lieutenant Security Officer is like saying you were a hall monitor in elementary school. Ever get the feeling that everyone is pointing and laughing at YOU? Well, they are.
Once again, Judge Not, either you failed to read any of my writings or you simply can not retain the information your read. Plus you seem to be doing a fine job of trying to Judge me.

Beginning to feel sorry for you, You've managed to insult all Security Officers in the state. I became what I wanted to become and that was a Professional “Auditor“, If anything else, I would of liked, maybe forensic science to solve crimes, Police Officer, never, I am a many of peace not violence. I was a dicrimated senior citizen and secuirty work was the only job available.

Just gave Blood to the American Red Cross for the victims of Boston and was a regular blood donor in Coral Springs. I give blood, not take blood.

By the way, in grammar school, use to go to religious instructions with two kids who went on to be two of New York’s finest. On one particular day, we got into a snow ball fight and I guess I landed one too many blows to the head. The next day found my butt in the Principals Offices and suspended from the schools safety patrol for 6 months giving up my crossing badge. They actually ratted me out and became cops themselves.

I am actually praying for you Judge Not, to be freed from the darkness of ignorance and sin and healed from the blindness of your eyes.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Retired Judge,

I guess after all it is Judges like yourself explains the reason Goodyear Tire fails to disclose that when there are significant changes of temperature, extreme cold to extreme heat, New York to Florida, Goodyear does Not think they have to warn you of potential blowout.

It almost resulted in the death of my son and I. Then you need the tire to file a lawsuit which is all over 95, I am suppose to risk my life or sons getting the lousy tires back?

Then add insult to injury by offering me two new tires??

The reason their blimps are defective and go down all over the place including college park Coral Springs.

If it was up to you Judge, these lousy unscrupulous drug companies would disclose nothing as well. All these negative side effects become a reality eventually and shorten life span.

As I stated earlier, glad your retired permanently, it is actually yourself who should be demanding proper Justice NOT me.

Glad I pop off for Justice, Very Happy of who I am and what I stand for!!!I like myself.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judge Not,

Just to add to the story, I ran into one of the guys at Shea Stadium years later, he was guarding one of the entrances, "NOT opened to the Public". It sure seems like security detail to me and I personally never needed a gun to get people to cooperate.

The other kids father by the way was a former N.Y. Cop and like father like son . The only thing his father never taught him how to throw a baseball and it showed.

Too bad, he may of not taken so many snow balls to the head.

I was also allowed to get even, like idiots they were, on Jewish High Holy Days stupid enough to be found playing in the school yard when they Cut out of school. I sent a note to the Principal naming all Christian kids in the school yard that day with relish.
Panamaed

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Keep up the distractions all you want.

Don't worry about me, just do something about the Governmental Corruption.

Go to http:.//panamaed.wordpress.com to see more.

Look around to see how many have died, includng two IRS Agents, Coastal Community Bank's CEO and many more "insiders""witn esses" and "whistleblowers" AND WHY...
Panamaed

Mobile, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

I WON'T/DON'T KISS ANYONES RING AND WOULD NEVER ASK ANYONE TO KISS MINE.
hexed

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Panamaed wrote:
... KISS MINE.
so you own one
Pam

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Do not post to this blog again. This includes you, and you, and you.
Old Codger

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

and you
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Retired Judge,

Why are flu vaccines still being sold? The shelf life ended many montha ago, yet they keep selling flu vaccines..

Why? And you as a Judge Do Not beleive in Full disclousure???, shame on you former Judge.

The reason Florida is in the mess there in, is because of Judges like yourself. Only interested in $$$$$.

Marco Rubio an Jeb Bush need to resurrect Florida before they resurrect Republicans and Party.

Texans think they own you like your part of their live stock. Just ask Romo who has to give up Golf.

What did Jeb Bush or Rubio do to try and end the Florida Corruption which is wide spread and rampant? Nothing.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Retired Floridian Judges,

How come Phil Michelson in his commercial doesn’t disclose the fact that once you take ENBREL you no longer can donate blood? Do you honestly think your blood is any good if you can’t give it to others?

Why won’t the Marlins disclosed/open their books of account? They don’t want to reveal their deceitful income and how it was derived?

Seems like The Marlins have a lot to hide Floridian Judges.
As stated, The SEC should "grand slam" the Marlins. But Judges like yourself feel "nondisclosure" is a good thing. Keep the deceitful practices hush hush.

Judge, You’re an embarrassment to the bench. Along with the Jerk of the court Harold C.Forman, and I’m the sick puppy??, well you’re a sicker puppy then me.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Pam wrote:
Do not post to this blog again. This includes you, and you, and you.
Who the hell are you to tell me what to do?
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Retired Floridian Judges,

Shouldn’t the manufactures of these high energy drinks disclose the amount of caffeine contained? Or do you really want emergency rooms over crowed and kids with no medical insurance to pay for it. Then be against Obamacare, typical Republican morality, none.

Republicans are big preachers of morality. Republicans only interest is the old bottom line.

Josh Hamilton of Texas Rangers claimed in affected his vision. The NFL banned ADEROL. Too much caffeine. Why was this drug ever made, caffeine is not good for anyone in excess, never the less children..

ADD, Eat right and nourish your brain properly and bye bye ADD. Just learn brain irragation/brain mapping technigues and feed your kids right and cut down on sugar.
Sugar/alcohol is deadly to the brain, NOT the healing Sun.
Judge Not

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Poor popfrancis, the wheels are turning but the hamster is dead.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Judge Not wrote:
Poor popfrancis, the wheels are turning but the hamster is dead.
It makes sense. You just don't want to explain yourself because you're an idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,301 - 1,320 of2,066
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Harbor Discussions

Search the Palm Harbor Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 9 hr Panamaed 2,631
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 16 hr nope 1,788
Hook up in Clearwater /largo 19 hr Adtr2889 3
ibiza Tue sergio 1
Caretaker arrested for stealing from elderly (Nov '07) Apr 15 shelly the skank 16
Sutherland Crossing Apr 14 AMD77 2
Areas to avoid in Clearwater (Jul '10) Apr 14 Ray 47
•••
•••
•••
Palm Harbor Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palm Harbor Jobs

•••
•••