2010 Florida Governor Race Election R...

2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today

There are 3002 comments on the thenewsoftoday.com story from Nov 3, 2010, titled 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today. In it, thenewsoftoday.com reports that:

Posted by Jason Moore on Nov 3rd, 2010 and filed under Featured News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry Florida Governor The 2010 Florida Governor Race has been a close one ever since the primaries ended.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thenewsoftoday.com.

Harry B

Lake Butler, FL

#3304 Apr 17, 2014
That old reprobate thinks he's just "co" municating with one blogger because of the united states isp thingy.

Probably a good thing. remember it was his messiah and fellow mason-bones man George Walker Bush that said "you can fool some of the people all of the time and that's the ones we want to concentrate (consecrate) on!"

George H. W. Bush quote cited by White House reporter, Sarah McClendon when she asked him about the Iran-Contra - "If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched."

-- George H. W. Bush, cited in the June, 1992 Sarah McClendon Newsletter

Well guess what George what few people there are left with brains know damn well about most of it!!
Eggs

Spring Hill, FL

#3305 Apr 17, 2014
Harry B wrote:
<quoted text>

........t recognition..........
bong
Panamaed

United States

#3306 Apr 17, 2014
GONG!
The corrupt Shill judge is Gene, Gene the dancing machine...AND A DOUBLE-BAGGER SACK-WEARING ANONYMOUS PERV COMEDIAN....
holly sheet

Lake Butler, FL

#3307 Apr 17, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
GONG!
The corrupt Shill judge is Gene, Gene the dancing machine...AND A DOUBLE-BAGGER SACK-WEARING ANONYMOUS PERV COMEDIAN....
yea I remember gene........ he was pictured with charlie crist dancing in his black leaters
at the green gables in st peckersburg, floriduh
eggs

Spring Hill, FL

#3308 Apr 17, 2014
Para..... your limp
Para .....you a gimp
Para......get a real name
Panamaed

United States

#3310 Apr 17, 2014
Dixie Mafia Kingpin Rev J W Hunt gave me this Red Badge of Courage nickname.

He said I GOT PANAMAED!

Check out Panamaed Blog for the scoop.

I'd post the link but much like my registered user it would be blocked.
THEY can't handle the truth getting out....
eggs

Spring Hill, FL

#3311 Apr 17, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
.....can't handle the truth ......
no thou can'ts
Panamaed

United States

#3312 Apr 17, 2014
I post data on Panamaed Blog that the lamestream media neglects to uncover.
On my Panamaed Blog I expose you and your Good Old Boy's incidents of murders, suicidings, bank fraud, treason, racketeering, extortion, coercion, child abuse, corruption, monopolistic practices, Judicial corruption, Law Enforcement corruption, political corruption, cronyism, nepotism, greed, and domestic terrorism,
You don't do squat but biotch about everyone that tries to expose the corruption that you protect and serve with stupid childish comments.
who

Spring Hill, FL

#3313 Apr 17, 2014
and who other than we is sold on self
and insists that hr is one each wonder
Panamaed

United States

#3314 Apr 17, 2014
NO KOWTOW.
Panamaed

United States

#3315 Apr 20, 2014
Notice to anyone involved in the Panama City Beach First Baptist Church Murder and Looting:
Buckle up....
There were Panamaed Blog visits from Federal and State Agencies all over the Country interested in FBI Agent Alexis Hatten and PC Beach Police Investigator Jason Jones.
Seems they should have arrested all the coconspirators and accomplices detailed in the poorly conducted interview of suspect Christopher Ray Hyler on trial soon for the murder.
He was living in the Black Widow's IMO apartment rent free for a long while with a meth lab when arrested. I think the arrest was made to only clear the case so Woodstock/TNAMB would bail the looted Church out....
Follow the money!
heres de money

Lake Butler, FL

#3316 Apr 20, 2014
Slouching toward oligarchy
2014-04-02, Baltimore Sun

America is not yet an oligarchy, but that's where Charles and David Koch and a few other billionaires are taking us. Around a quarter century ago, as income and wealth began concentrating at the top, the Republican and Democratic parties started to morph into mechanisms for extracting money, mostly from wealthy people. Finally, after the Supreme Court's Citizens United decision in 2010, billionaires began creating their own political mechanisms, separate from the political parties. They now give big money directly to political candidates of their choice, and mount their own media campaigns to sway public opinion toward their own views. So far in the 2014 election cycle, Americans for Prosperity, the Koch brothers' political front group, has aired more than 17,000 broadcast TV commercials, compared with only 2,100 aired by Republican Party groups. Americans for Prosperity has also been outspending top Democratic super PACs in nearly all of the Senate races Republicans are targeting this year. In seven of the nine races, the difference in total spending is at least 2-to-1, and Democratic super PACs have had virtually no air presence in five of the nine states. Four of the top five contributors to 2014 super PACs are now giving money to political operations they themselves created, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. Billionaires squaring off against each other isn't remotely a democracy. When billionaires supplant political parties, candidates are beholden directly to the billionaires. And if and when those candidates win election, the billionaires will be completely in charge.
Panamaed

United States

#3317 Apr 20, 2014
My comment is pertaining to one specific case.

Let's discuss that,

A Church Murder and Looting where accomplices and coconspirators get a pass.

They also converted The Ellison Group Assets back to MOB CONTROL!
its all connected

Lake Butler, FL

#3318 Apr 21, 2014
everything is relevant - without the Illuminati there would be no mob control.
Panamaed

United States

#3319 Apr 21, 2014
That's easy to say, but if we force them to properly prosecute murders and such SPECIFIC CASES we can create a TRICKLE UP EFFECT!
its all connected

Lake Butler, FL

#3320 Apr 21, 2014
Sure hope so.........

The trouble is it's hard to get anyone prosecuted when they own the judges and the prosecutors.

What was the democrat prosecutor the consewrvative Bush's supported in the panhandle? They don't even care what party they come from as long as they are controllable. That is like most people don't know the George Zimmerman judge Nelson was appointed by Jeb Bush and she come all the way from Texas to Seminole County Florida.

And that Duval County persecutor Angela Corey. She could have been on Pontius Pilate's payroll.

When we have no honesty, morals and integrity in any part of the judicial system state or federal it is hard as hell for anyone to get a fair trial as Obama would say PERIOD!
Penny

Mitchell, SD

#3321 Apr 21, 2014
It'sall, you had me very curious so I just did a bit of a search on your statement about Judge Nelson. You're partially correct since she got her law degree in Texas, but she graduated from USF in 1975, then earned her law degree in Tx.. She then returned to Fla. and practiced law in Orlando.

You're right on another point since she was appointed by Bush in 1999. I just wanted to clarify the story because when I read your post, it sounded like Bush went and brought a Texan in for the trial.
the truth on posters is

Spring Hill, FL

#3322 Apr 21, 2014
up for grabs on each and everyone

higher than arrests of judges is those on arrests for DUI of posters

many bipolar posters don't take their meds and fornicate

this post willl certainly be condemned

one in ten is a big fat hen

when in doubt fabricate

try not to cry

++++++

+++++

+++

+

why try not to cry

readership down

all disbelieve

PRAISE BE HE

__________PARAMEADE THE KING
A Victim

Spring Hill, FL

#3323 Apr 21, 2014
Penny wrote:
It'sall, you had me very curious so I just did a bit of a search on your statement about Judge Nelson. You're partially correct since she got her law degree in Texas, but she graduated from USF in 1975, then earned her law degree in Tx.. She then returned to Fla. and practiced law in Orlando.
You're right on another point since she was appointed by Bush in 1999. I just wanted to clarify the story because when I read your post, it sounded like Bush went and brought a Texan in for the trial.
poor Penny

why do you bother to check it out?
like me you waste your time.
me I look for truth but being dumb doubt that anyone lies
THEY DO
WHY
to hide their own faults
Roscoe P Coltrain

Lake Butler, FL

#3324 Apr 21, 2014
Penny wrote:
So, you having said that "judge Nelson was appointed by Jeb Bush and she come all the way from Texas to Seminole County Florida." is a factual statement!

The problem is it cut through the BS because most readers don't have an attention span long enough to follow the route between Texas and Seminole County, Florida. And, you made no comment about the fact that even though judges are supposed to be non-party affiliated positions Judge Nelson was and is a Democrat.

Judges should respect primacy of Legislature & Executive

In other words Jeb Bush felt like Judges should be seen but not heard!

He did not want them legislating from the bench (aka Case Law) because he and his handlers would not be able to consolidate that power into a controllable entity like they could by controlling the legislature and the laws it passed. What better place to find a judge than his so called home state of Texas?

The governor's effort to improve his influence over the appointment of Florida judges was driven by a desire to change what Bush believed was an improper, liberal judicial philosophy. But there was also ongoing hostility among Florida Republicans about the role they played by the judiciary in the American system of checks and balances. Bush and other Republicans regularly lamented the fact that public policy was made not only in the executive and legislative branches, but also in the judicial branch of government.

Bush personally distanced himself from the position held by generations of constitutional authorities that the three branches of government were co-equals. Bush pushed his position so intensely that the president of the Florida Bar questioned whether he believed in the separation of powers doctrine. Pursuing his own version of this doctrine, Bush promised to appoint judges who would respect "the primacy of the legislative and the executive as policymakers."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
injured at Lowe's May 24 worried 1
Review: Clear Harbor Apartments (Aug '09) May 23 Lived here severa... 112
Prescriptions for pain medicine (May '14) May 23 dogg281 3
Has anyone lived at Savannah Cove apartments, T... (Aug '07) May 23 Unhappy in tarpon 29
ned bass< merle seamon< sue seamon (Apr '13) May 22 Concerned citizen 7
Pinellas Traffic Court Help? May 17 Awful 2
Review: Hollywood Smile Center (Mar '14) Jan '15 funkybeats 11
More from around the web

Palm Harbor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]