2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a " Rick Scott Wins | The News of Today

Nov 3, 2010 Full story: thenewsoftoday.com 2,972

Posted by Jason Moore on Nov 3rd, 2010 and filed under Featured News . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 . You can leave a response or trackback to this entry Florida Governor The 2010 Florida Governor Race has been a close one ever since the primaries ended.

Full Story
until Monday

Spring Hill, FL

#3218 Apr 6, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
They censored my registered user "Panamaed" to keep me from getting private tips and to try to expose my location.
If I post my blog address this comment will be blocked too.
You can Google Panamaed and easily find my Wordpress Blog.
you woke me......
you woke me w/lie

let me
......zzz
Panamaed

United States

#3219 Apr 6, 2014
The Spring Hill Shill Corrupt Judge is a control freak, too.

Must have the last word, even if it is always an irrelevant empty lie that contributes nothing in any way....ever...
Sandy Hook Justice

Lake Butler, FL

#3220 Apr 8, 2014
A follower of Sandy Hook Justice just sent this, really good read:
Open Letter to C W Wade Mr. Wade, I write this letter excitedly after hearing your "debate" with Wolfgang Halbig. I took the liberty to visit your YouTube channel, watch a couple of your videos and get acquainted with your style and position regarding Sandy Hook. Although I disagree with your stance, my enthusiasm comes from the fact that you exist. Those of us that have questions, about the myriad of hoaxes the government has concocted for the masses, are tired of the "hired shills" that are paid simply to text in comment sections and blogs. The fact that you have had to crawl out from behind that "rock" to make videos and radio appearances, tells me that your bosses are on the worried side. Yes, I am calling you out as a hired hand. You know that the official story is false and are using the fabricated official report to back up one of the worst executed facades your criminal handlers have attempted. I'm not one to debate the points of the event with you. I'll leave that to the legions of YouTubers, researchers and Mr. Halbig's legal team. I appeal to your humanity. You are now the voice for the establishment. I am happy to have heard your voice for now I can observe and engage you spiritually. Mr. Wade, your employers are criminals. The corruption is there for all to see in the shady real estate dealings, the donation sites so hastily arranged and the political agenda that has sprouted from this false event. I am sure you are being paid well; they have stolen and swindled amounts that we can barely fathom. How does that sit with you? Are you really so spiritually corrupt that you will accept the check from the likes of them? Is it worth it to you that these kinds of charades are designed to enslave fellow humans? Do you actually think that any kind of peace or happiness will arise from your dealings with them? After hearing you, I think you know the answer. I know, that you know, that they would kill YOU or your family in a second if they had to. In the name of your fellow Americans, drop the facade. Go by your real name. Live an authentic life. Do the right thing for yourself and the rest of your country by admitting to the world that you are in it for the money. "Mr. Wade" ..you sound intelligent and I'm sure you could earn an honest living, one that won't haunt you in this life and the hereafter. Come, join the side of truth. It needs no "AKA"...... it causes NO ONE harm..... and, in the end, needs no defense.....you need it... and your country needs you.
nothing but but

Spring Hill, FL

#3221 Apr 8, 2014
above is but but

nothing said is but sad

glad is but a rag

tag play tag
Panamaed

United States

#3222 Apr 8, 2014
Mr. Wade=Crooked Spring Hill Shill
false

Spring Hill, FL

#3223 Apr 8, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
Mr. Wade=Crooked Spring Hill Shill
wrong assumption
Panamaed

United States

#3224 Apr 9, 2014
Shill=Government Ho
Word/Phrase/Prose Prostitute.
some facts are

Lake Butler, FL

#3225 Apr 9, 2014
Richard (Rick) Lynn Scott was not just a Donut Shop Entrepreneur, but was in fact also a Dallas, TX lawyer with Johnson and Swanson specializing in OIL and Hospital law! One of his biggest clients was Tom Hicks (#3 on GW Bush’s pay to play and succeed donor’s list) Among other things Rick Scott was a partner with Tom Hick’s and George W. Bush in the Texas Rangers. It has been said by many who claim to be in the know that Rick Scott (#65 on GW Bush’s pay to play and succeed donor’s list) and Richard Rainwater (#10 on GW Bush’s pay to play and succeed donor’s list) was able to take over the remnants of IMC (International Medical Centers) when Jeb’s friend and cohort Miguey Recarey ran into troubles with Medicare Fraud and was charged with (at the time) the largest Medicare Fraud in US history. Well apparently Rick Scott and Richard Rainwater not only picked up the South Florida Hospitals but the well organized Medicare Fraud billings systems as well. That organization become Columbia/ HCA and would wind up paying $1.7 BILLION in fines for Medicare Fraud, but much like Lot who fled Sodom and Gomorrah for the safety of Zoar. Rick Scott fled Columbia/ HCA, but unlike Lot’s wife – Rick Scott never looked back! He was protected by his Bush family connections, and he knew he had nothing to worry about!
When Rick Scott is asked about the fraud his company committed, he always answers that he was never charged with any crimes. Correct. But to try to convince Americans that he was unaware of his company's activity is a stretch. That's like a coach trying to claim ignorance about which plays his team runs on the field.
George W. Bush with Karl Rove[r]’s genius (compassionate conservatism, religious-rhetoric, strategized staging) and huge corporate contributions (no campaign limits in Texas), Bush was elected Texas’ first Republican governor (January 17, 1995 to December 21, 2000) since Reconstruction. Campaign wizardry diverted voter-focus to moral issues (not the government’s business). Bush said he was “humbled and honored” that so many people responded to his message. Rove[r] took a drunk who much like Obama had never done anything constructive in his life and made him into the “ah shucks” image of Ronald Reagan. They don’t call him the architect for nothing!

Ken Lay and Enron attorney, Joe B. Allen, were Bush’s “top fund- raisers” and would be Bush’s “top corporate contributors” in 2000. Thomas Hicks, of HM Capital Partners LLC, had donated $146,000 to Bush’s gubernatorial campaigns. Richard Rainwater had donated $100,000. Hicks paid lobbyists ($50,000 to $110,000) to enact legislation to create the University of Texas Investment Management Company (UTIMCO), a Public-Private Partnership, privatizing the university’s abundant financial assets of $13 billion. Hicks was already on the Board of Regents due to his contributions to Governor Ann Richards. Hicks gave Bush a belated $25,000 for which Governor Bush appointed him the UTIMCO chairman. Other board members had contributed between $7,000 and $141,000.

Under Hicks’ direction and without public oversight,$525 million was invested into crony corporations including:

Carlyle Group, Maverick Capital Fund ($210,273 to Bush’s gubernatorial campaigns), Bass Brothers Enterprises ($215,000 to Bush, financed Harken Oil’s Bahrain venture), Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (joined Hicks in a $1.5 billion takeover of Regal Cinemas), Evercore Partners (joined Hicks in a $900 million buyout of television stations), American Securities Partners
some facts are

Lake Butler, FL

#3226 Apr 9, 2014
(received UTIMCO funds several months after selling 11 radio stations to Hicks).

Carlyle Partners II, the defense contractor’s fund, got $10 million. Bush worked for Caterair, a Carlyle subsidiary, the year before. George H. W. Bush was also associated with Carlyle.

Hicks undoubtedly received sufficient management fees through these “investments” for his 1998 purchase of the Texas Rangers for $250 million. All assets, public or private, are vulnerable to politically-facilitated transfers into corporate coffers. President Bush has repeatedly attempted to privatize Social Security.
Florida Gov. Rick Scott has signed HB 999, a bill so detested by a host of environmental groups that they brought in former Sen. Bob Graham to try in vain to stop it. Scott’s action disappointed environmental advocates, but did not surprise them, said Estus Whitfield of the Florida Conservation Coalition.

The bill that Scott signed into law contains more than a dozen provisions, including:

• Blocking the Florida Wildlife Federation from suing to overturn a controversial decision by Scott and the Cabinet to grant 30-year leases to 31,000 acres of the state’s Everglades property to two major sugar companies. THAT US SUGAR SWEET DEAL AGAIN, and; José Fanjul (Palm Beach, FL) The First Family of Corporate Welfare, the Fanjuls control a third of Florida sugar production, collecting $60 million a year in federal subsidies. Their Everglades land was drained at public expense, an environmental nightmare that costs taxpayers $63 million a year to maintain. The Fanjuls invest heavily in politicians!

• Preventing water management districts from cutting back groundwater pumping by any entity that builds a desalination plant to increase its potential water supply.“I don’t think we should be tying the hands of the water management districts to better promote conservation of water,” former Florida Governor Bob Graham said.

That’s how the socially-incestuous, tit-for-tat, ruling-class elite obtain power, exploit public funds and confiscate land, money, guns and children. Corporate cronyism allotted George Bush, the “Crown Prince of Privatization,” his brother Jeb and other just in the right place at the right time Bushmen. George “Duyba” amassed “the largest presidential war chest in American history at the time (at least $117 million) for 2000, due to bundling, a tactic for circumventing federal election campaign limits. This was in addition to what each of the parties raised.

And look at how good these Bush Master’s are with the help of Karl Rove[r] with the shell games. They claim to be doing everything for the good of the people especially the children.
[Anyone who wants to educate themselves on what the Bush family thinks about the youth need only Google “the Franklin cover up for the education of a lifetime.]

One thing is for sure they always have another one of their trained goons lying in wait to step up to the plate and/ or cover their bases to continue their causes of manipulating the people while they and their friends are lying, lying and lying while blocking the truth from the public’s ears and getting richer and richer from their deceitful schemes.
some facts are

Lake Butler, FL

#3227 Apr 9, 2014
Rick Scott is just another “Bushman” who wants to privatize the states prisons and hospitals for his friends and partners.

While his co-governor Jeb Bush is still working hard to empower parents to take the public schools away from local governments and turn them over to his for-profit Charter School management friends and partners. Just follow the money and you recognize the names of their friends and cronies at the end of every pot of gold! And, last but far from least let the people never forget that Jeb Bush was is and forever will have been the driving force behind COMMON CORE the NEW WORLD ORDER PROGRAMMING for the YOUTH OF AMERICA –Right along with Brother George W’s NO CHILD LEFT BEHND ACT (Spin off family ventures take advantage such as IGNITE LEARNING INC) Obama’s 2009 Stimulus Act and his RACE TO THE TOP Grants to support conversions into the CC Standards.
I Like It

Spring Hill, FL

#3228 Apr 9, 2014
Panamaed wrote:
Shill=Government Ho
Word/Phrase/Prose Prostitute.
Ah!
The lyric quality
Certainly quality of generic is demonstrated
Thank You Friend
you get
Ah!
I want not 1

Spring Hill, FL

#3229 Apr 9, 2014
some facts are wrote:
(received UTIMCO funds several months after selling 11 radio stations to Hicks).
Carlyle Partners II, the defense contractor’s fund, got $10 million. Bush worked for Caterair, a Carlyle subsidiary, the year before. George H. W. Bush was also associated with Carlyle.
Hicks undoubtedly received sufficient management fees through these “investments” for his 1998 purchase of the Texas Rangers for $250 million. All assets, public or private, are vulnerable to politically-facilitated transfers into corporate coffers. President Bush has repeatedly attempted to privatize Social Security.
Florida Gov. Rick Scott has signed HB 999, a bill so detested by a host of environmental groups that they brought in former Sen. Bob Graham to try in vain to stop it. Scott’s action disappointed environmental advocates, but did not surprise them, said Estus Whitfield of the Florida Conservation Coalition.
The bill that Scott signed into law contains more than a dozen provisions, including:
• Blocking the Florida Wildlife Federation from suing to overturn a controversial decision by Scott and the Cabinet to grant 30-year leases to 31,000 acres of the state’s Everglades property to two major sugar companies. THAT US SUGAR SWEET DEAL AGAIN, and; José Fanjul (Palm Beach, FL) The First Family of Corporate Welfare, the Fanjuls control a third of Florida sugar production, collecting $60 million a year in federal subsidies. Their Everglades land was drained at public expense, an environmental nightmare that costs taxpayers $63 million a year to maintain. The Fanjuls invest heavily in politicians!
• Preventing water management districts from cutting back groundwater pumping by any entity that builds a desalination plant to increase its potential water supply.“I don’t think we should be tying the hands of the water management districts to better promote conservation of water,” former Florida Governor Bob Graham said.
That’s how the socially-incestuous, tit-for-tat, ruling-class elite obtain power, exploit public funds and confiscate land, money, guns and children. Corporate cronyism allotted George Bush, the “Crown Prince of Privatization,” his brother Jeb and other just in the right place at the right time Bushmen. George “Duyba” amassed “the largest presidential war chest in American history at the time (at least $117 million) for 2000, due to bundling, a tactic for circumventing federal election campaign limits. This was in addition to what each of the parties raised.
And look at how good these Bush Master’s are with the help of Karl Rove[r] with the shell games. They claim to be doing everything for the good of the people especially the children.
[Anyone who wants to educate themselves on what the Bush family thinks about the youth need only Google “the Franklin cover up for the education of a lifetime.]
One thing is for sure they always have another one of their trained goons lying in wait to step up to the plate and/ or cover their bases to continue their causes of manipulating the people while they and their friends are lying, lying and lying while blocking the truth from the public’s ears and getting richer and richer from their deceitful schemes.
one
I want not two1

Spring Hill, FL

#3230 Apr 9, 2014
some facts are wrote:
two
I want not 3

Spring Hill, FL

#3231 Apr 9, 2014
some facts are wrote:
Rick Scott is just another “Bushman” who wants to privatize the states prisons and hospitals for his friends and partners.
While his co-governor Jeb Bush is still working hard to empower parents to take the public schools away from local governments and turn them over to his for-profit Charter School management friends and partners. Just follow the money and you recognize the names of their friends and cronies at the end of every pot of gold! And, last but far from least let the people never forget that Jeb Bush was is and forever will have been the driving force behind COMMON CORE the NEW WORLD ORDER PROGRAMMING for the YOUTH OF AMERICA –Right along with Brother George W’s NO CHILD LEFT BEHND ACT (Spin off family ventures take advantage such as IGNITE LEARNING INC) Obama’s 2009 Stimulus Act and his RACE TO THE TOP Grants to support conversions into the CC Standards.
three
please forgive

Spring Hill, FL

#3232 Apr 9, 2014
me not angel
me not bagel
me not one with wings or hole
mme not able to write long scroll

so

thank those who
would sing long tunes
would fill nights and afternoons
would think themselves to be real cool

+++++++++=

forgive those fro sunny florda
why?
blame those, found to be aliens and not fro the U S

----------
U R asking wrong people

Lake Butler, FL

#3233 Apr 10, 2014
Unlike man's judgement process which you are reportedly a part of.......

If you truly want FORGIVENESS you need to make arrangements to speak directly with your maker.

For you see on earth the real people do not judge, nor do they have the power of forgiveness, that power my friend is "souly" in the hands of God Almighty.

You see on earth real people do not judge other people - they simply make the facts available which ultimately leads to the judgement.

Perhaps you should bring Jesus Christ into your heart, he is a forgiving God and available 24-7 anytime you need him.
heard by a man

Spring Hill, FL

#3236 Apr 10, 2014
U R asking wrong people wrote:
...Perhaps you should bring Jesus Christ into your heart, he is a forgiving God and available 24-7 anytime you need him.
tale told by a man

a tale of but a man, told by other men

and he was but no more than another man

.......are we all other than men
U R asking wrong people

Lake Butler, FL

#3237 Apr 10, 2014
heard by a man wrote:
<quoted text>
tale told by a man
a tale of but a man, told by other men
and he was but no more than another man
.......are we all other than men
YEP! I once had an old uncle that was a homo sexual atheist. Just like I do you and other I never judged him, I figured God Almighty would handle that!

He died a miserable cancer death at the age of 86 and his last 100 words was repeated over and over; "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God and on and on until the life left his body.

Anyone who has never seen a person die and seen God Almighty lift their spirit from their body as they witness the light has missed out on life's greatest experience.

The one good thing is unlike taking a sentence from some so called judge of man's laws until that date and time a human meets their waterloo they can make the decision of where they want to spend eternal life in heaven or burning in the darkest deepest pits of hell for eternity.

I assume that eternity is for a long, long time, and the bad news is when you arrive it's too late to say buy wait God, I didn't really mean to put myself in this place can I change my mind and go to heaven. Making the decision to accept Jesus Christ into you heart is a personal decision that all true Christians encourage everyone one to do. Those who tell everyone how Christian they are sometimes need to look in the mirror for a reality check.
heard by a man

Spring Hill, FL

#3238 Apr 10, 2014
U R asking wrong people wrote:
<quoted text>

YEP!... accept Jesus Christ...
NO!!t

~~~~~~~ACCEPT NOT HE WHO WAS HIMSELF NOT MORE THAN BUT A MAN~~~~~~~~~~ALBEIT A GOOD MAN ~~~~~~~~~~
U R asking wrong people

Lake Butler, FL

#3239 Apr 10, 2014
I only wish I could witness your demise and see if you still deny Jesus Christ is the son of God Almighty.

The Tribulation; GOD THE SON, GOD THE FATHER AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT..........

Anyone who can not look around and see the creations on this earth had to come from a power greater than any man on earth is an ignorant human devoid of reality. That is not my judgement, that is my personal opinion and opinions are like rear ends everybody has one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Harbor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 5 hr Liberal forever 2,493
Hookup in Clearwater 9 hr FoxBody502 1
clearwater help finding some cool people with h... (Sep '13) 9 hr Adtr2889 7
New hotel under construction at old Adam's Mark... (Feb '14) Thu Cory Trevor 2
Areas to avoid in Clearwater (Jul '10) Sep 17 not safe 58
Review: C J Patti Roofing & Building (Sep '09) Sep 17 Jim Lang 15
Has anyone lived at Savannah Cove apartments, T... (Aug '07) Sep 16 ready to move out 20
•••
•••
•••

Palm Harbor Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Harbor People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palm Harbor News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Harbor