Review: Rosati's Pizza

Posted in the Palm Desert Forum

Joe Q

Indio, CA

#1 Oct 30, 2012
I've lived in the Palm Springs area for a little more than 30 years and last night was the worst experience I've ever had at any food establishment. We ordered what we thought was regular or deep dish pizza for delivery. When we got our pizza it was thin crust. We called and told them this is not what we ordered. The guy on the phone said it is what we ordered and that's to bad they were not going to do anything for us. I got in my truck and took the pizza to the restaurant. I told the guy at the counter I wanted the right pizza or a refund. He said they gave me the right pizza so I said I wanted to talk to the owner and was told he wasn't there and that the guy I was talking to was the manager. I told him so this is how you guys do business at Rosati's and he told me that I can eat the pizza or leave it but they were not going to make me another one then I was told to leave. I took my pizza and left giving the manager a few choice words so all the patrons would know that I was being screwed over and hopefully keep them from coming back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Desert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr do it here 16,011
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
child molester at large in dhs Sep 25 Karen Wood 1
Review: Soho Sep 24 Mrs Matthew Olson 1
Selena Gomez parties with Kardashians Sep 23 Big mike 7

Palm Desert Jobs

Palm Desert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palm Desert News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palm Desert

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]