President Obama and Chinese President Xi Jinping agree to wind down...

Jun 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

President Barack Obama and Chinese President Xi Jinping, left, walk at the Annenberg Retreat of the Sunnylands estate Saturday, June 8, 2013, in Rancho Mirage, Calif.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Boo Koo Dinky Dow

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Anyone trusting either one of these guys is boo koo dinky dow. But given the choice I think I'd trust the ChiCom somewhat more.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

I just hope China will keep loaning the US money.
Boo Koo Dinky Dow

Oakdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Joined each other later in the day for a round of golf and a couple sets of ping-pong.
Xi Jinping

Hermosa Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

...all I got was this lousy bench

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

...Stop China's cyber spying, or we boycott walmart and the dollar stores.....

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
...Stop China's cyber spying, or we boycott walmart and the dollar stores.....
We have to stop Obama's cyper spying first.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You were all for it under flubs. two-faced, conservative deceptionalism rears its ugly head....again.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
You were all for it under flubs. two-faced, conservative deceptionalism rears its ugly head....again.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Prove it maggot mouth.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
maggot = tweaked.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

<quoted text>
maggot = tweaked.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
poor lil' maggot muncher, still can't prove me wrong....so sad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

<quoted text>
maggot maggot = tweaktweaker.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
oh my a twattweeker......remember to floss.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Judged:

Boo Koo Dinky Dow wrote:
Joined each other later in the day for a round of golf and a couple sets of ping-pong.
Talking about taking some quality time off....CBS White House Correspondent, Mark Knoller recalls...G.W. Bush, during his two terms, took 149 visits to Camp David, spending 487 days there....He also took 77 trips to his ranch in Crawford, Texas for a total of 490 days......President Obama would have to start now playing golf daily, just to catch up.......
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

but but

How did the state dinner in the white house with the chinese prez and his lovely first lady go with the obama royalty and queen moochelle ? We usually see a list of events and even menus when heads of state visit. I did read where the first lady of Mexico and China toured ancient mexican ruins and had a state dinner. One only hopes the US first couple would have at least equalled if not topped that in showing the Chinese financier and US credit card holder and first couple the graciousness of the US white house.
vivian

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

I never believed i could be happy again in my life, until i came in contact with this great man Dr okpa who God used in helping me, am writing this testimony with tears of joy rolling down from my eyes,i have been in relationship with Phillip for good 12 years i was 15 years old when we started the relationship and now am 27 years old i loved Phillip and he loves me too,December 2011 that was when were suppose to do our wedding but surprisingly Phillip changed to something else, his attitude was very bad towards me and this lead to quarreling and misunderstanding between us because Phillip has never acted like this before,so due to the quarreling and all that Phillip left the house and never called me nor text me for Good 1 year he changed his number, i was so worried i tried all i could to reach him but there was no way, i felt like dieing i was confused and frustrated, so i had to try spells to see if that can bring him back to me, i contacted so many spell caster who happens to be scams, i spent alot of money i even took a loan of 70,000usd just to get him back all this money went in vain and i did not see any result was confused,i wanted to commit suicide but a friend keep on encouraging and giving me hope,she was always with me to keep me company,one day she came with her friend who just came to visit her and found my condition she asked what is the matter then i told her everything how i lost my love and my money,then she told me not to worry that my lover will come back to me,with the help of Dr okpa who has been helping alot of people in San jose Ca, and also helped her too,then she gave me his contact and i contacted him and told him everything he just laughed and told me that my case is settled,that my love will come back to me,in the next 24hours, then i heard to watch and see, in the 24hours i was inside when somebody came in guess who i could see, it was Phillip i was shocked, he went on his knees he was pleading and begging me to forgive him which i did, and now we are happily married and he paid all the money which i borrowed,thanks to Dr okpa for helping me you can contact him via okpatempleofsolution@gmail.com or cell number +2348056563186. Vivian Phillip,from USA.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Talking about taking some quality time off....CBS White House Correspondent, Mark Knoller recalls...G.W. Bush, during his two terms, took 149 visits to Camp David, spending 487 days there....He also took 77 trips to his ranch in Crawford, Texas for a total of 490 days......President Obama would have to start now playing golf daily, just to catch up.......
Distortion noted. George quit playing golf after 18 months in office. He didn't think it looked good for the commander in chief to play golf as people died in war. Obama could care less. It's all about him.
conservative crapola

Bath, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
flubs killed 5,000 in his phoney war. He had no respect. It was all about avenging da-da at any cost. Lives and money.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Distortion noted. George quit playing golf after 18 months in office. He didn't think it looked good for the commander in chief to play golf as people died in war. Obama could care less. It's all about him.
...Not Worthy of Reply.....
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

<quoted text>
flubs killed 5,000 in his phoney war. He had no respect. It was all about avenging da-da at any cost. Lives and money.
Clinton could have ended da da's war. Completely. New world order elitist you know. Obama could have ended Bush jr's. war. Completely. New world order elitist you know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

<quoted text>
lie

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...Not Worthy of Reply.....
......but you did. Fear will do that to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Desert Discussions

Search the Palm Desert Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 17 min Daves Not Here 15,654
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr BleedOheart 199,071
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 16 hr Bag itts 4,551
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Tue lug heads 7,298
Selena Gomez parties with Kardashians Mon Selena Gomez 1
CA Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Apr 13 Just fine 3,746
Review: Destiny Church Apr 12 Lea 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Desert Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Desert People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••