Obama Sprints From Air Force One to G...

Obama Sprints From Air Force One to Golf Links

There are 4 comments on the Patch.com story from Jun 20, 2015, titled Obama Sprints From Air Force One to Golf Links. In it, Patch.com reports that:

President Obama was greeted by Rep. His Coachella Valley visit continues a trend of June visits by the president, who came to the area around this time last year and the year before. The White House did not provide details on the president's plans for the weekend, but they are likely to include golf -- which Obama typically plays while in the Coachella Valley. More stories from Temecula Saturday Smiles: Pups on Paddleboards; Arnold Pranks Tourists; Mom and North Bay Tragedy: What Caused Crash That Killed 1, Injured 5 Others On Vallejo Sidewalk?

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

inewsmaster

Cathedral City, CA

#1 Jun 21, 2015
The state is drying up and on fire and the president is soaking up sun and water playing golf. How un-presidential.
Obama fan

United States

#2 Jun 22, 2015
inewsmaster wrote:
The state is drying up and on fire and the president is soaking up sun and water playing golf. How un-presidential.
what the hell do you want him to do ? Bring you a water hose ? Ask your governor to do something. I'm sure the governor is probably the president's caddie....
Fairy Dust

Rancho Mirage, CA

#3 Jun 22, 2015
Obama fan wrote:
<quoted text> what the hell do you want him to do ? Bring you a water hose ? Ask your governor to do something. I'm sure the governor is probably the president's caddie....
bet my life, you're a queer! Liberal POS
Voice of Reason

Riverside, CA

#4 Sep 18, 2017
Topix is a conservative swiftboat vehicle. Facebook under investigation. Topix should be next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Desert Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just when it was getting interesting. Mon popman 18
News 4 to Watch: OC Surgeon, Girlfriend Face Sex Ass... Sep 18 Double 07 from mi... 1
HELP!!! From anyone PLEASE (May '17) Sep 11 Rob walker 3
News 25 music festivals coming to Southern Californi... Sep 6 Solarman 1
Disconnect Leno's illegal cell connections, Mic... Aug 30 Madam 2
CPS stop stealing our kids! Jul '18 Join us 1
Review: Coachella Valley Collection Service (Nov '14) Mar '18 BabySnow 17

Palm Desert Jobs

Personal Finance

Palm Desert Mortgages