Couple accused of bestiality, teen sex

Couple accused of bestiality, teen sex

There are 25 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Dec 4, 2008, titled Couple accused of bestiality, teen sex. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

PALM COAST A Palm Coast woman has been accused of engaging in sex acts with dogs she adopted from the Flagler County Humane Society, where she used to work, the Flagler County Sheriff's Office said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
joe

Orlando, FL

#1 Dec 4, 2008
why are some people so sick? what kind of person hurts a defensless animal and young child? im so tired of the crime.
Sarah Garcia

Hazel Crest, IL

#2 Dec 4, 2008
I agree with Joe, people are sick. This is so disgusting, I hope they lock them up and throw away the key.
Marvin

New York, NY

#4 Dec 4, 2008
disgusting
animal lover

United States

#5 Dec 4, 2008
german sheppard uhmmm!!!!
Pachacutec

Fort Collins, CO

#6 Dec 4, 2008
Yuk! What consenting adults do among themselves is their own business, but involving animals or worse, kids, is just plain disgusting! I have to wonder if the 15 year old is any relation to them?
Kathy Collier

Dothan, AL

#7 Dec 4, 2008
Very Freaky these 2 sound like 2 sick losers.
Madman

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Dec 4, 2008
Wow, not even sure how to reply to this one
al swearengen

Coppell, TX

#9 Dec 4, 2008
just some typical central fla residents,arf means next
Pete

Palm Bay, FL

#10 Dec 4, 2008
Sick. But somewhere down the line, 10 or 20 years from now some group of nutcases is going to want to make this sort of thing legal.
The Dog

Vero Beach, FL

#13 Dec 4, 2008
You should feel bad for me. I had to pretend she was the Labrador from down the road. Her butt smelled like deviled eggs. It was ruff!
Dick

United States

#17 Dec 4, 2008
Hey Al, you are retarded. Typical Central FL residents. That is not typical for Central FL residents.
The Dog

Vero Beach, FL

#18 Dec 4, 2008
BAD couple, BAD! You don't have sex with dogs...NO!!! Such a BAD couple.

I think their punishment for the dog sex (why I don't know it's illegal in FL) should be getting smacked on their noses with the Sentinel.
cecil

Portland, OR

#19 Dec 4, 2008
Outrageous! I just hope it wasn't a Bassett Hound. Although it does remind me of a nusery rhyme I heard in childhood:
Old Mother Hubbard Went to Her Cupboard to Give Her Poor Dog a Bone
But When She Bent Over that Darned Old Rover Gave Her a Bone of HIs Own.
Waldo

Palm Bay, FL

#21 Dec 4, 2008
There is more information here:

www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/...

In case that link doesn't work the most amazing thing in the article was the following:

"There are no laws against (bestiality in Florida)," Howard said. "We can't take the dogs back. We need to write our legislators and other powers that be -- the mayor, the City Council, anybody who will listen."

Sexual abuse of animals is not permitted in 34 states, but bestiality is legal in Florida. A proposal to outlaw sexual activity involving animals was unanimously approved by the state Sentate's Justice Committee during the past year's session but did not make it through the full Florida Legislature.

Animal cruelty charges were not filed against the couple.

"Animal cruelty (is charged) if the animal was injured or under duress," said Flagler County sheriff's spokeswoman Debra Johnson.
ratttlecattle

United States

#23 Dec 5, 2008
What about the dogs feelings?

Wait they were both dogs, which one?

The German Shepard was interviewed later and said " she was an ugly bitch , but sometimes ys gotta turn the lights out and use your imagination"
Waldo

Palm Bay, FL

#24 Dec 5, 2008
RodPuller wrote:
If you saw the pictures, I thought the beastiality ( or inter-species erotica f.u.k.k.o ) referred to the woman. What a whale!!!
Do you think it would make a difference if the woman was a good looking and thin? I wonder if the outrage is more because of the picture of this woman, not because she was an "animal lover?"
Pat

Dubois, IN

#26 Dec 5, 2008
Could be like the "DogFace" tramp, that Cowboy married! Yikes, he needs a bag over her face, and who would want to wake up to "DogFace"! Traded a real pretty wife the an ugly one!
bms

Orlando, FL

#28 Dec 6, 2008
Accept defeat wrote:
<quoted text>
- Republicans
- it's a "conservative" thing. Why do you think Bush was so into horses and dogs?
youareafuuckingidiot!!!
Taxpayer

Satellite Beach, FL

#30 Dec 6, 2008
I don't get it. Appears like sex between two dogs. Is dogs having sex illegal?

Next employment opportunity for Carla will be a school district somewhere.
Really

Palm Coast, FL

#31 Dec 6, 2008
So, these people can get married as can death row inmates (Menendez bros. anyone?!), adulterers, etc. But let's all go totally bonkers because some men and women want equal protection under the law (which has absolutely nothing to do with any church as they are seeking only civil marriage rights). Hmm, that sounds uh logical...

Sanctity of marriage... yeah, ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Coast Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R.J. Larizza an his Network of "CORRUPT PROSECU... (Jun '13) 18 hr SmarterThanYou 11
News Volusia deputies bust wrong motorist's tires du... Sep 22 Floriduh 4
Rocket/missile launch Sunday at 2:30AM Aug 27 Paul 1
News 18 men arrested in sex sting at Volusia County ... Aug 25 Trish 7
Jonathan Ranney from port orange, fl Aug '17 Nice 3
News Former Putnam Sheriff Hardy arrested and charge... Aug '17 Safe Driver 2
Shane Tolson (Dec '14) Jul '17 The mechanic 12

Palm Coast Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palm Coast Mortgages