Review: Emergency Response Restoration

Review: Emergency Response Restoration

Posted in the Palm Coast Forum

pcbeachlovr

Orlando, FL

#1 Mar 29, 2011
Emergency Response Restoration is terrific! They did a great job on my home and the job was very professional. Our washing machine broke and left a huge flood in our hall closet and hallway. Emergency Response removed the water right away and answered all the questions my family had. We still talk about your huge fans! The team was very nice and respectful. I never once doubted any step they took. The best part about using your water damage restoration services is that I can rest assured our hallway area is very clean and sanitary!
oldown72

Orlando, FL

#2 Apr 1, 2011
You guys did an excellent job coming in and cleaning up our water damage. You were very speedy and helpful getting us back in business. You came in and were very willing and eager to work late and do what was needed to clean up and stop the water damage. The advantage of being able to finish drying our store by removing the rest of the water and drying the walls allowed us to open our store in a timely manner and recoup out lost profits.
hjones

Orlando, FL

#3 Apr 4, 2011
In the midst of the recent bad weather a tree fell onto my house causing severe roof damage and letting in a ton of rainwater. I worked with buddy and was able to remove the fallen tree and tarp my roof but I was not able to remove the water that was everywhere. As a construction industry worker I have seen the end result of other projects Emergency Response Restoration finished so I had a fairly good exception of how my home would look at completion. It came out better than expected. In my opinion the workmanship of Emergency Response Restoration is second to none and I am happy to refer them any time I come across a project that needs true water damage restoration experts.
Henrietta Figueroa

Orlando, FL

#4 Apr 7, 2011
My home flooded from the heavy rain. Muddy water came in through the door due to some construction work behind our house. The construction company called Emergency Response Restoration and they come quick. They cleaned up the mud and water and put drying equipment in the wet areas. The technicians were professional, polite, and did a great job putting everything back better than it was. I recommend them to anyone with water damage.
ahn nguyen

Orlando, FL

#5 Apr 20, 2011
I have never worked with a company that cares as much doing the right thing as Emergency Response Restoration. They turned an unbelievably stressful situation completely around. Knowing they were on the job gave me complete peace of mind that the job was being done right. They are absolutely the best and I am completely confident in referring your company to others!
Nathaniel DeSoto

Orlando, FL

#6 Jul 13, 2011
Thank you very much for all of your effort during our time of need. The technician that came out to help was very professional, answered all my questions, and did an excellent job. I will definitely refer anyone with with water damage issues to your company.
DAISY

Orlando, FL

#7 Oct 28, 2011
The customer service was amazing. They did not finish until they were TOTALLY satisfied that our home was safe and back to the way it was before the accident. Service above expectations!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Coast Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bond denied for suspect in girlfriend's murder (Sep '16) 14 hr SARA1 3
Review: Palm Coast Pet Spa (Sep '08) Apr 17 TonyM 4
Palm Coat littering Apr 17 TonyM 3
trump wall be gone when hillary wins (Oct '16) Apr 14 Jerry 7
News Judge gives ex-Flagler Beach pastor 7.5 years f... Mar 29 Pat Creegan 1
Guy at Gold's Gym, Ormond Beach Mar '17 SPIKE62 3
Joeys Mar '17 wondering 4

Palm Coast Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance