Since: Feb 11

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2011

so far i'm not liking palm coast but i have to stay here this is my home now. we don't have a sonics, a mall, a sam's club, more than one walmart or target, and a few other restaurants like five guy burgers. a cinnabon, a skating or ice rink, a teen hangout place, nothing for young people here and funny this is that there is alot of young parents here so i don't get why this god damn town ain't building up. it's a pathetic waste of space right now.
i'm sorry for being so angry. i'm glad we now have a movie theatre. i thin it's these old geezers that don't want new stuff being built. i know the abc liquors we have here now was a huge pain in the butt to open since these old rotting flesh heads keeps saying it makes the town look trashy. well how abotu you all shut up and let the town evolve like the rest of the god damn world. this town is nearly one of those towns where you stop for gas and eat and go. nothing special. we need more crap to do here than just shopping at the small ass town center at sr100 at target i'm sick of it!!!!!!
build another walmart for god sakes. is there one being built soon? god i hate these people staling
build another target and gas stations here. it's so annoying that no gas stations is nearby where i live.
build another movie house at the other side of palm coast.
build a damn sonic's restaurant.

i swear this place remidns me of rio rancho new mexico but crappier and slower to evolve
where i use to live there is 3 superwalmarts around the area. then there is like 4 sonics then there is like 2 god damn targets and about to get 3 movie houses. everyone im serious who do i talk to to get things going. this town has alot of potenttials but it seems that we are forgotten. anyone can enlightten this thing?
pctruth

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2011

Judged:

its not the old geezer that do this. its corrupt city govt., facilities and operations and city workers that drive around in trucks and go no place and think they are important.lol they put some sod down and cut it,lay some pipe in the ground for rain water to flow and it stays in front of the house for 5 days? they know what they are doing?LOL its a joke..and you say biuld, there are so many homes, biulding,stores empty,look at the beach store,hotels,ect. closed, for sale,people palm coast data is doing bad and will close up? we have gangs, drugs, sex affenders,sex stings aired on national tv, witness protection people here,foreclosures big time,and it goes on and on. some people here know what im talking about
Balmy Palmy

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Judged:

After living in 9 different states & Saudi Arabia, 27 moves 54 years of marriage, 3 kids, 9 grandkids and 4 great grandkids, we're glad to be settled in Palm Coast. We've had plenty of friendly advice from all the organizations and have great neighbors. Know what they say about America? "Love it or leave it"....same goes for Palm Coast.
lol

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

u-haul is on sr100 if you have to move again.lol
Poor residents

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Stay away from this town corrupt have red light camera scam do not move thier or vacation unless you want robbed

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

pctruth wrote:
its not the old geezer that do this. its corrupt city govt., facilities and operations and city workers that drive around in trucks and go no place and think they are important.lol they put some sod down and cut it,lay some pipe in the ground for rain water to flow and it stays in front of the house for 5 days? they know what they are doing?LOL its a joke..and you say biuld, there are so many homes, biulding,stores empty,look at the beach store,hotels,ect. closed, for sale,people palm coast data is doing bad and will close up? we have gangs, drugs, sex affenders,sex stings aired on national tv, witness protection people here,foreclosures big time,and it goes on and on. some people here know what im talking about
very true, i wish i could sell. biggest mistake i ever made was moving here. drug sales increasing along with gang numbers.
a shooting at Ralph Carter Park, next door to an elementry school.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Coast Discussions

Search the Palm Coast Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 1 hr he he he 1,830
Headstone for slain mom's grave an answer to da... 7 hr Nellie 1
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Thu Panamaed 2,631
Woman, 90, buys back stolen medical bracelet Thu Dragonfly Hummingbird 1
Rare panther sighting in Central Florida (May '08) Wed Jagoda Pilipczuk 86
Family Moving to Palm Coast . Is that a smart m... (Dec '09) Apr 15 Layla 63
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) Apr 15 Ashley 44
•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Coast Jobs

•••
•••
•••