Theft by Canterbury Estates Homes and...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Longwood, FL

#21 Mar 8, 2009
you are a clueless fool.
Previous_Employe e_of_CEH

Fort Worth, TX

#22 Nov 16, 2009
While I will not release my name. THIS WAS NOT A HOUSING BUBBLIE ISSUE. The owners lied and cheated there way through EVERYTHING! I can vouch they deserve to be made an exmaple out of!

Altamonte Springs, FL

#23 Aug 24, 2011
every negative comment on here is bs you will all be killed

South Orange, NJ

#24 Aug 27, 2011
One other reason to stay out of Palm Coast and all of Florida. Many home builders have been charged with fraud there over the years. There are ten thousand stories in Palm Coast and this is one of them.

Columbia, MD

#26 Jan 26, 2012
Hmm I wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all. A True business man knows how to cut his losses. What your saying is its okay to steal. It isn't. The results are great, nobody said the houses were awful, but getting the house is the headache. Why should I have to almost stalk someone (not literally) to make sure they do the job I paid them for, or in this case pay the contractors?
No, I am not saying it's okay to steal. And I do see your point. I am not an advocate for theft at all. Thank you for sharing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Coast Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Painter needed Nov 27 Richard 2
FLagler County Corruption (Apr '13) Nov 23 Mike Jersey 28
Earn extra income Nov 17 JCS 2
I 95 South Nov 13 American 1
Rudeness at Hammock Dunes toll bridge (Apr '11) Nov 11 Rhanson 17
Brad William Gardner Nov 11 Mike Jersey 1
Does amy one know Jim or James Meds of Palm Caost? Oct '15 LPNURSELOCAL 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palm Coast Mortgages