mirage strip club on lake worth road
sunglasses

United States

#21 Aug 16, 2008
strip club lover wrote:
The women complaining about strippers and strip clubs are probably too ugly to work in one.And you broke dudes that can't afford to go have fun, I feel sorry for you. I just came from Mirage and I wonder if you haters have ever even seen the place. It is one of the nicest and cleanest in South Florida. No, all the girls are not 10's. Hey, different strokes for different folks. Bottom line, they play great mix of Hip-Hop, they have mostly young black dancers ( some really hot ), the wings are as good as anywhere and you get a reasonable drink for normal strip-club prices.
WOW I am SO impressed you go to strip clubs!! is that your claim to fame so to speak, dude if I had to go to strip clubs to see a woman naked I wouldnt be bragging about it I would keep it under wraps. No woman is jealous of these skanks who have to strip and crawl around to pick up dollar bills like a dog and guys who dont wanna spend money are smart, fill the tank first not line some strippers g-string, kinda stupid huh?

In a few years it will be just like platinum showgirls in Boynton, full of hags, diseases, drugs, and people getting shot down robbed and killed, its in the heart of the ghetto of boynton and on its last leg. If you frequent strip clubs more power to you but its really not something to brag about, I would be humilated that I got nothing better to do than look at a bunch of naked hookers offering overpriced watered down drinks to get money for thier black pimps!
Cole

United States

#22 Aug 16, 2008
strip club lover wrote:
The women complaining about strippers and strip clubs are probably too ugly to work in one.And you broke dudes that can't afford to go have fun, I feel sorry for you. I just came from Mirage and I wonder if you haters have ever even seen the place. It is one of the nicest and cleanest in South Florida. No, all the girls are not 10's. Hey, different strokes for different folks. Bottom line, they play great mix of Hip-Hop, they have mostly young black dancers ( some really hot ), the wings are as good as anywhere and you get a reasonable drink for normal strip-club prices.
i agree with you on some points and disagree on others. what i disagree with is i dont think chicks are jealous of strippers, its a pretty lousy job, most hot gorgeous women do not have to strip, they can model or snag a rich guy, stripping for a bunch of leering guys aint a real good job, most would do something else if they could, something safer cleaner and less degrading.

i agree with you mirage is probably a more classier club than most west palm strip joints and i think black dancers look better than white ones {i am white} white strippers always have that worn-out burned-out haggard look, most are on drugs and most have pimps who take the money and some hook on the side, the joints like flashdance and platinum showgirls and the other dive on military trail have some really skanky ugly chicks! they look old and sick and most are white ones, its a hard life with the drugs, diseases and hooking and the white strippers burn out fast, its kinda sad but its what they choose, they do not try to better themselves and end up 35 or 40 years old and then walk the streets. i hope mirage dont end up like the rest of the joints.
Aries

Spartanburg, SC

#23 Aug 17, 2008
they are all the same pretty much. thru i agree boyntons are really dangerous the one left is in the ghetto and it aint safe dudes get shot and robbed all the time and the chicks are butt-ugly

west palm not much better. i think any chick who has to strip to make a living is really pathetic and desperate, she sets herself up to be followed, stalked, infected or raped or followed home and beat up and its so degrading!
ex-stripper

AOL

#24 Aug 17, 2008
i cant believe im readig this shit... but i have to disagree with everyone. i used to work at platinum for about a year, but I also graduated high school with a 3.8, recieved an art and athletic scholarship, went to college, graduated, never in my life did drugs, or thought about doing drugs. i was never a hooker, slut, skank, however you want to put it. i worked just like everone else does in this world. and for you to say that its pathetic to be a dancer, i don't think so. you're the one that's pathetic calling them hoes and butt-ugly. God made us to look different in our own unique ways. everyone has to make money somehow, either it be working as a CEO or a dancer. doesn't matter, it's still working. and maybe you're thinking they do a little more like 'sex' for some cash. maybe they do, but so does the lady that needs a promation at her job, so she sleeps with her boss, or a lady doesn't have any cash to fix her car, but she sleeps with the mechanic to have it repaired. people do it all the time. but are they called a hoe, probably not just beacuse nobody knows about it, but the dancers that are at a building, dancing on stage are in public, and people will call them a hoe or slut. but do the men have to give them money, no, not really. they CHOOSE to give them money! and they choose to go there. and for you to say all that shit that you were just saying, HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL! the girls that i knew there were some of the honest, most respectful girls i knew. were you up on stage, NO, did you work there, NO! so don't say shit unless you did it.
jessie

Spartanburg, SC

#25 Aug 18, 2008
ex-stripper wrote:
i cant believe im readig this shit... but i have to disagree with everyone. i used to work at platinum for about a year, but I also graduated high school with a 3.8, recieved an art and athletic scholarship, went to college, graduated, never in my life did drugs, or thought about doing drugs. i was never a hooker, slut, skank, however you want to put it. i worked just like everone else does in this world. and for you to say that its pathetic to be a dancer, i don't think so. you're the one that's pathetic calling them hoes and butt-ugly. God made us to look different in our own unique ways. everyone has to make money somehow, either it be working as a CEO or a dancer. doesn't matter, it's still working. and maybe you're thinking they do a little more like 'sex' for some cash. maybe they do, but so does the lady that needs a promation at her job, so she sleeps with her boss, or a lady doesn't have any cash to fix her car, but she sleeps with the mechanic to have it repaired. people do it all the time. but are they called a hoe, probably not just beacuse nobody knows about it, but the dancers that are at a building, dancing on stage are in public, and people will call them a hoe or slut. but do the men have to give them money, no, not really. they CHOOSE to give them money! and they choose to go there. and for you to say all that shit that you were just saying, HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL! the girls that i knew there were some of the honest, most respectful girls i knew. were you up on stage, NO, did you work there, NO! so don't say shit unless you did it.
i think it was different a few years ago probably when you worked there. now its terrible the area is a complete ghetto and its turned into a gangasta-hood bar and the whole neighborhood is shot, every week there is a shooting or killing.

you were more than likely a exception to the rule, you just danced and thats good but lately its gotten real bad and guys especially white guys are staying away in droves, you are lucky you got out it has becomes very dangerous.

the woman who said she was raped there was not employed there she was dropped off by her pimp {she was not a dancer but a hooker} at 3am and then he left she was solicting but thats not the bar's fault, but i am sure she will sue them anyway. its good you got out of stripping you sound very smart like you can do anything you want, you can only dance for so long.
Say What

Spartanburg, SC

#26 Aug 18, 2008
ex-stripper wrote:
This is 2008 women dont HAVE to sleep with mechanics in order to have their cars fixed they have there own money, and no mechanic is going to risk getting arrested and furthermore with the sexual harrasment laws so strong as boss would be a damned fool if he propositioned an employee to sleep with him for a promotion, women are not as stupid as you think, we have brains and sense and dont buy into men's BS. dont put us in the same catagory as strippers please, we dont have to strip nude for perverts and desperate hardup men to put dollar bills in our G-strings while we crawl around like dogs on some dirty strip club floor and we dont have to go to "back-rooms to service customers, we have more talent, taste, brains and class than to degrade ourselves.

I have friends in law enforcement who have told me about strip joints and none are pretty or nice, most of the women are on drugs, live with black pimps who take the money and prostitute on the side, not a very nice life is it? and dont wish it upon us, we want respect not men thinking we are a bunch of trampy sluts who strip and hook.

I am 26 years old, well-endowed, attractive and thin, I could probably get a job in one of these places, because men just love big boobs but I choose not too, plus I would be scared to be followed home, stalked, catch a disease or raped as a woman was this weekend at platinum showgirls, I dont know what platinum you worked at but both are terrible now and its good you got out, nothing but dens of drugs and disease now.

I am sorry but I think women can do a lot better than strip for horny strangers at strip clubs, we have come a long way, lets not go back!
kenny

Spartanburg, SC

#27 Aug 18, 2008
mirage aint as bad as platinum or flashdance or the rest of the roach rat places along military and congress in wp, it may become some day. these places aint safe no more dudes getting shot in parking lots by pimps and the drugs VD is bad..i dont go nomore waste of time and money and unsafe.
Patrick

Spartanburg, SC

#28 Aug 18, 2008
ya wanna know whats real sad is going to a strip joint and seeing guys 40,45 or 50 years old or older. its really pathetic and sad that when ya get middle-aged you still have to go to a strip club, leering at young girls who make fun of you, laugh at you and take every dime you have. i find that really sad and depressing, even dudes over 30 that go its time to let go, ya aint kids no more and strip clubs are a waste of time.

i am 32 and went twice in my life not impressed stripper tried to fraud my buddies credit card the first time and the second the dancer smelled so bad i almost puked not only was she ugly but couldnt of bathed in 5 days, they looked drugged and sick, i like gorgeous healthy women not zombies trying to steal every dime you have.

Remember that dude in Lake worth that took up with that stripper last year? he was 62 years old! they found the damned old fool in pieces in a dumpster where the stripper and her pimp cut him up and robbed him, what the hell was he messing with nude dancing hookers at 62? the guy paid with his life. strip clubs are boring, unclean and depressing. i dont even call what works in those places females more like dirty piss ants.
Patrick

Spartanburg, SC

#29 Aug 18, 2008
forgot one thing strip joints are also downright risky dangerous with AIDS and customers getting shot and robbed and murdered.
jarrod

Spartanburg, SC

#30 Aug 19, 2008
...only braindead losers go to strip joints...the skags rip ya off and give diseases and lately the strippers been setting up the johns in the parking lots promising sex but gettin the pimps gun to their heads instead...happened 3 times in west palm this year and once in boynton.....only fools throw money away at these skanky hookers...
Yeah right

Pompano Beach, FL

#31 Sep 25, 2008
mimi wrote:
do they have cocktail waitresses at mirage? cuz im in a bad situaton and im thinking bout working at a strip club to make sum good money to move me and my baby. ion know if i shud work as a waitress or strip...
Haha never heard that one before!
erkel

Tucson, AZ

#32 Oct 3, 2008
this places gotta be better than the shittholes in west palm beach off military and by the airport! those are so ranky skanky dirty scummy you need a body suit and antiobotics just to walk in! this all black nightclub has to be cleaner it cant get no worse than wp's aids infested bars...
martini

Spartanburg, SC

#33 Oct 6, 2008
its a all black night club i hear now. which has to be an improvement over the dirty stinky dangerous smelly diseased "club peekaboo" it was a few years ago. that place was filthy and the women were so ugly a pit bulls butt looked better. now they should close that flashdance place down of purdy lane in WP that place is just as bad as peekaboo was, wooden dirty fire trap with drugged out putrid women. really disgusting~

no dude i know goes to these places anymore, you get older more smart more mature and realize what a rip-off skank rank places they are if you have a brain and are not a loser. losers go to strip bars and the strippers think they are big fat joke

hopefully this place will not become what peekaboo was, its not a nudie bar and it caters to more classier black people, peekaboo catered to white dirty trash, both the customers and workers. it improved LW somewhat when this place crumbled.
maverick

Hollywood, FL

#34 Oct 9, 2008
ANYTHING was improvement over peekaboo...that place was a dirty filthy as you can get just like all the strip joints in wpb....at least now its a black juke joint nobody dancing nude or hooking both men and girls go there if they black....better than white peekaboo thank god they tore that one to the ground...smelly crap it was.......
Had Enough

Miami, FL

#35 Oct 12, 2008
All "strip joints" should burn to the ground.
All "strippers" should get executed.
All those that go to the dumps should get 25 years.
Holly

Twinsburg, OH

#36 Oct 14, 2008
I am a stripper I have been dancing for 2 years in ohio, south florida, georgia, new york, and south carolina. I make damn good money, I have never had anything worse than a yeast infection, I'm not on any drugs, I have never prostituted or been raped or followed. I've never had a pimp. Majority of my customers are really good guys who arent exactly desperate. Most of them are married and just tired of dealing with their annoying boring wives or they want some attention. Stripping is a job we work just as hard as anyone else mentally and physically and it is not degrading at all. Its an art of seduction and a great confidence booster. None of you have any idea what it feels like to know that you are the fantasy of every man (or woman) in the room. I personally do it for the thrill, I went to college I have a masters degree in psychology, a license massage therapy and Im in the process of a business management degree; interior design is next (you can say I like variety). I think anyone who has anything negative about strippers and strip clubs or the people who spend time there should all be more empathetic. If you dont participate in that kind of night life then thats fine thats your business but dont pass judgement on those who to choose to "He without sin cast the first stone".
Shane

Hollywood, FL

#37 Oct 14, 2008
Holly wrote:
I am a stripper I have been dancing for 2 years in ohio, south florida, georgia, new york, and south carolina. I make damn good money, I have never had anything worse than a yeast infection, I'm not on any drugs, I have never prostituted or been raped or followed. I've never had a pimp. Majority of my customers are really good guys who arent exactly desperate. Most of them are married and just tired of dealing with their annoying boring wives or they want some attention. Stripping is a job we work just as hard as anyone else mentally and physically and it is not degrading at all. Its an art of seduction and a great confidence booster. None of you have any idea what it feels like to know that you are the fantasy of every man (or woman) in the room. I personally do it for the thrill, I went to college I have a masters degree in psychology, a license massage therapy and Im in the process of a business management degree; interior design is next (you can say I like variety). I think anyone who has anything negative about strippers and strip clubs or the people who spend time there should all be more empathetic. If you dont participate in that kind of night life then thats fine thats your business but dont pass judgement on those who to choose to "He without sin cast the first stone".
Thats really nice how you sugar-coat it but the fact remains you dance nude for strangers and let them throw dollar bills at you and this hardly commands respect, any woman with brains class or looks does NOT have to resort to this degration, which is only a half-step up from prostitution, and the fact you "need" to dance nude and be every man's fantasy is kinda of sick dont you think? are you that insecure that you have to do what you do to feel semi-attractive? Thats really very sad that you feel you cannot do better than these dark depressing strip joints and no man is going to want to date or marry you he would be the laughing stock of his friends and family.

I think some of the wives would take issue being called "boring" maybe they are just too busy working 50 hour weeks and taking care of kids, I am sure they love when their men spend money in these dives, its no wonder strippers are not beat up and attacked more by these wives? No one would blame them. You think you are happy but you are not and one day you will wake up and realize you need to get out of this sordid sleazy life.

Aren't you ever scared one of these perverts will follow you home? We had a case down here in west palm beach of a stripper getting gang-raped in the dark parking lot, if I were a woman I would be scared to tease and dance nude all night not knowing who is a stalker or predator and what about your children if you ever have any, would you want them to know what you did? would you really shame them like that? I hope not.

With the recession anyway dudes dont have the money to go to strip joints, why throw money away? I have been with my lady 2 years and she has looks class and brains and does not have to difile herself by stripping for the first guy with a dollar bill in his hand, no dude respects a woman like that, we like pretty, clean and sexy NOT sordid sleazy and slimey like most strippers are, perhaps you should get help to understand why you trash and degrade your life? It sounds to me like you can do better than this. Strippers and prostitutes give women a bad name!
biker dude

Boynton Beach, FL

#38 Oct 15, 2008
Holly wrote:
please holly dont make us laugh....strip clubs are for losers who cant get a woman and are desperate the dancers laugh at them and ridicule them and take their money while making fun of them....and the women who work there have no other smarts or brains or sense but to do this strippping and hooking for perv's...wonderful life...whats wrong holly is that ALL you can do is that how stupid you are to strip down and collect the nickels and dimes?? pretty lame.....if you were qualified to do anything else you would nobody wants to be a HO unless thats all there is....get a life... a better one...this drug diseased life will hurt you....
say what

Boynton Beach, FL

#39 Oct 16, 2008
>>>>thank you HOLLY THE HO for that magnificant speech!!!! like we would take anything you say as the truth. you parade nude for anybody with a dollar bill and prostitute yourself and i bet you have had many more diseases than a yeast infection>>>> >>skanks like this make ya vomit!!!! crawl back under the VD rock ya came from and stop infecting men and stealing their money!!!!!!
Holly

Twinsburg, OH

#40 Oct 16, 2008
Whether you find what I say to be the truth or a lie I could personally care less. I don't HAVE to be a stripper I CHOOSE to be one. And thats all I do, I make more than enough with just dancing I don't prostitute. I am very neat and clean. For all of you to stereotype strippers is a great judge of character. All of you who talk down on strip clubs, dancers, and customers sound like you used to be a customer yourself but YOU caught a disease and YOU got manipulated..hmm..does it make you feel significant or better than us when you talk trash on the internet?? I dare you to say all of these things in the clubs and to the faces of those you speak of. I would pay to see the outcome of that one! And If I do ever have kids I wouldnt be afraid to tell them. I am not ashamed and I don't regret anything. I never thought I am anything less than attractive so no I don't need to dance to feel "semi-attractive" and I don't have to dance to feel like I'm a part of anyone's fantasy because for your information I have a fiance' we have been together for 4 years and he loves my job it turns him on everytime I come home. He respects me more than you think. He understands why I do it and supports me completely. He says he loves the fact that anybody can go to my job to see me, empty their bank account on me but they will never get what he gets 24/7. I have never been happier and all of you are making my day more and more every time you try to belittle me with your weak insults. Thanks for your so called reality check, it only made me realize how much I really do love my life! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cats poisoned by antifreeze mixed with food (Jan '08) Fri common sense 439
News US First Lady Melania Trump takes refuge at Flo... Apr 17 RiccardoFire 101
News Florida man's own dashboard camera lands him in... Apr 15 8541 MARINE 5
News Man arrested for 1996 murders of a mother, son ... (Mar '07) Apr 7 Devils deed 5
News The Giulianis have three children a " two of hi... Apr 6 WelbyMD 14
paint on trumps golf course Apr 2 kyman 1
News Florida prosecutor Dave Aronberg sees parallels... Mar 27 wildbird 1

Palm Beach Jobs

Personal Finance

Palm Beach Mortgages