Review: Muslim Community Of Palm Beach County

Posted in the Palm Beach Forum

Diane Riley

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Nov 17, 2012
I am interested in learning more about the Muslim faith and to learn and understand the Koran in order to make other ( ignorant ) people understand that we are all of one Spirit,

I just spoke to. Wonderful woman who works for Winn Dixie and asked her if I would be welcome to visit your Mosque. She told me where to park and what I should do in respect . I will of course follow every tradition of your faith when I enter.

I would like to make at least a beginning to understanding and passing that along. My hope is to bring your message to my faith which is Episcapalian . Yes, I know . They are difficult to break through to . I think I can.

I thank you for your respect in reading this. I just cried with a woman named Noor at Winn- Dixie. She said I was the first to ever ask . The world is a mess. We can only fix it by joining forces.

My Deepest Respect,
Diane S. Riley
Mark

Toronto, Canada

#2 Apr 22, 2013
I don't live in Florida but I'd just like to say that you're an awesome human Dianne. I know it's unlikely you'll read this post but it just had to be said.

Cheers,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake Worth Demise (Oct '07) 4 hr Shut Up Already 21
Gang rivalry suspected in Lake Worth shooting o... (Mar '07) Wed dhatt 73
Rename Old Dixie Highway for Barack Obama, Rivi... Wed Harlem got soul 4
Review: Whispers All Girl Staff (Jan '13) Wed Terrific Tiffany 38
Review: Turnkey Auto Group, Inc. Wed Cynthia Rodriquez 6
Review: Peter J Phillips Plumbing Consultant Tue Peter Simmons 2
Lantana: Motel owner sued by guest who was robb... (Jul '07) Jan 27 scammedbyDavid 17

Rip Current Statement for Palm Beach County was issued at January 30 at 3:39PM EST

Palm Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Palm Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:47 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:47PM
Bucs dip into college ranks for new quarterbacks coach
Bleacher Report 5:36 PM