Police: Woman Spat On Walmart Shoppers

There are 3 comments on the May 16, 2011, WESH-TV story titled Police: Woman Spat On Walmart Shoppers. In it, WESH-TV reports that:

Police in Palm Bay said a woman originally from Saudi Arabia was spitting on Walmart shoppers over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WESH-TV.

Sneed Hearn

United States

#1 May 16, 2011
Islam: the religion of peace.
MAID IN AMERICA

Lake Wales, FL

#2 May 17, 2011
Sneed Hearn wrote:
Islam: the religion of peace.
YOU can TAKE that so called peaceful religion and shove it up your ass...WHY haven't they DEPORTED your TERRORIST butt yet????????..HASTA LA VISTA!!!!!!and GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!
Sneed Hearn

United States

#3 May 18, 2011
You just may be the dumbest person I've ever encountered on TOPIX. Are you familiar with the term "sarcasm"? Go finish high school and then come back when you can have an adult conversation.
MAID IN AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>YOU can TAKE that so called peaceful religion and shove it up your ass...WHY haven't they DEPORTED your TERRORIST butt yet????????..HASTA LA VISTA!!!!!!and GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weather service warns of fast, strong storms mo... Mon Tazo 1
Review: Lamplighter Village (Apr '10) Sun Maurice 202
News Cops: Man lured girl into gang rape Apr 25 Sitting BS 13
News Florida Sets April 11 As Exotic Pet Amnesty Day Apr 25 morine1977 1
News Couple took nude photos of 12-year-old aspiring... (May '14) Apr 25 Bar Kochba 3
looking for Apr 24 mbb 1
Keep Abortion Accessible: Vote No/Veto FL HB 63... Apr 22 jew boy 2
More from around the web

Palm Bay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]