Police: Woman Spat On Walmart Shoppers

Police: Woman Spat On Walmart Shoppers

There are 3 comments on the WESH-TV story from May 16, 2011, titled Police: Woman Spat On Walmart Shoppers. In it, WESH-TV reports that:

Police in Palm Bay said a woman originally from Saudi Arabia was spitting on Walmart shoppers over the weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WESH-TV.

Sneed Hearn

Herndon, VA

#1 May 16, 2011
Islam: the religion of peace.
MAID IN AMERICA

Lakeland, FL

#2 May 17, 2011
Sneed Hearn wrote:
Islam: the religion of peace.
YOU can TAKE that so called peaceful religion and shove it up your ass...WHY haven't they DEPORTED your TERRORIST butt yet????????..HASTA LA VISTA!!!!!!and GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!
Sneed Hearn

Herndon, VA

#3 May 18, 2011
You just may be the dumbest person I've ever encountered on TOPIX. Are you familiar with the term "sarcasm"? Go finish high school and then come back when you can have an adult conversation.
MAID IN AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>YOU can TAKE that so called peaceful religion and shove it up your ass...WHY haven't they DEPORTED your TERRORIST butt yet????????..HASTA LA VISTA!!!!!!and GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jew Caught With 300 kg of Cocaine 5 hr Aponi 11
Meathead the imbecile thinks Sean Hannity is Je... 22 hr Santiago 3
News Teacher accused of berating students back in th... 22 hr LAVON AFFAIR 2
News VIDEO: Hundreds of Supporters Try to Rush Trump... Wed Miriam McCue 1
Where are the moderators of this site? Wed Piel 9
Trump Rally Tue Hagata May 1
Neo-Nazi hit list with 88 people Mon Piel 3

Palm Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance