Toy Gun Becomes Drunk Woman's Weapon

Full story: MyFoxPhilly

A drunken woman tried to rob a Florida convenience store with a toy machine gun early Sunday, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 25, 2011
 

Judged:

5

4

4

I heard the cashier had her own weapon and the drunken sot was no match for the can of silly string.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

www.blanketsandstuff.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 25, 2011
 
Oh boy. Bet there will be a group of whacko's who want to ban toy guns now.
Talkin to losers

Decatur, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 25, 2011
 
Brandishing a toy gun is a good way to get shot. It has happened before. Cops don't think toy guns are funny. She is lucky the cashier didn't pull a shot gun out and blow her head off. Too bad he or she didn't do it.

Since: Jul 07

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 25, 2011
 
Her real "weapon" was her intoxication. If she wasn't the outcome would probably be totally different.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 25, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What folks do while under the influence, stupid, stupid broad..
Talkin to losers

Decatur, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 25, 2011
 
I like getting intoxicated now and then but have never even thought about something this stupid. Just think how she will feel when she sobers up at the crossbar hotel. Doubt if there will be any complimentary breakfast!

Since: Aug 09

Falls Church, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 26, 2011
 
dragoon70056 wrote:
Oh boy. Bet there will be a group of whacko's who want to ban toy guns now.
Yeah, the police. I think in most cases toy guns are supposed to use brightly colored plastic so you can see it's not real.

“A PAIR A FULLHOUSE ”

Since: Jan 08

CAN'T BEAT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 26, 2011
 
Talkin to losers wrote:
Brandishing a toy gun is a good way to get shot. It has happened before. Cops don't think toy guns are funny. She is lucky the cashier didn't pull a shot gun out and blow her head off. Too bad he or she didn't do it.
you are toying with us right
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 26, 2011
 
Colorado Chick wrote:
What folks do while under the influence, stupid, stupid broad..
Very true,i got my weapon out once when i was drunk got arrested for indecent exposure.

“A PAIR A FULLHOUSE ”

Since: Jan 08

CAN'T BEAT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 26, 2011
 
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Very true,i got my weapon out once when i was drunk got arrested for indecent exposure.
please we had our share of Naked Gun & Naked Gun 2 1/2 etc etc

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

www.blanketsandstuff.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 26, 2011
 
corrective_unconscious wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the police. I think in most cases toy guns are supposed to use brightly colored plastic so you can see it's not real.
Yeah, they are "suppose" to have a red or orange tip on the end of the barrel.

“@renegade528 on Twitter”

Since: Jan 11

Lansing,Illinois

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 26, 2011
 
What a person wont do for a COLD BEER ! LOL !

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 26, 2011
 
In another story, a love "gun" was a drunken woman's weapon against her girlfriend.
Talkin to losers

Decatur, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 27, 2011
 
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
you are toying with us right
If you worked there would you just wait and see if it was a real gun or would you shoot the robber first and check later? I wouldn't hesitate to blow them off the face of the earth. It's like the saying goes,"Don't bring a knife to a gun fight"! St. Louis area has had two justifiable homicides in the last week. Burglars Shot dead on the spot for being in someones' house while owners slept. They both shot and killed the burglars dead. I imagine the thiefs are having second thoughts about going in peoples' homes late at night after hearing these two stories. If the cops can't take care of it then law abiding citizens should do it themselves. Oh yeah, no charges filed in either case!

“A PAIR A FULLHOUSE ”

Since: Jan 08

CAN'T BEAT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 27, 2011
 
Talkin to losers wrote:
<quoted text>If you worked there would you just wait and see if it was a real gun or would you shoot the robber first and check later? I wouldn't hesitate to blow them off the face of the earth. It's like the saying goes,"Don't bring a knife to a gun fight"! St. Louis area has had two justifiable homicides in the last week. Burglars Shot dead on the spot for being in someones' house while owners slept. They both shot and killed the burglars dead. I imagine the thiefs are having second thoughts about going in peoples' homes late at night after hearing these two stories. If the cops can't take care of it then law abiding citizens should do it themselves. Oh yeah, no charges filed in either case!
a person is pointing a gun at you do you believe ........
as that great cowboy/detective once said

"well do you feel lucky?" .."well do ya punk?"

or you can be the Jack Benny ... when the robber says "your money or your life?".......... tremendously long pause and the robber says "WELL" Jack replies "I'm thinking "

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Bay Discussions

Search the Palm Bay Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 50 min stick a fork in it then 1,840
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 1 hr heres de money 2,633
Palm Bay, Fla. - Home Invader Beaten, Kicked An... 4 hr bravynn 1
Review: Five Star Autobody Inc 13 hr not a happy camper 1
Review: Above Average Landscape Supply Fri RippedOFF 2
Any Adult Babies around here? Thu Andrew 48 3
Faith in space Apr 14 Faith 7
•••

Rip Current Statement for Brevard County was issued at April 20 at 6:03AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Bay Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palm Bay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••