Expelled HS student facing harsher mo...

Expelled HS student facing harsher molestation charges because she's gay, family says

There are 7 comments on the CBS 47 story from May 21, 2013, titled Expelled HS student facing harsher molestation charges because she's gay, family says. In it, CBS 47 reports that:

SEBASTIAN, Fla. -- Kaitlyn Hunt, 18, feels at home at Sebastian River High School, cheering for the team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 47.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 May 30, 2013
I do believe she is being singled out because of her sexual orientation.

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#2 May 30, 2013
I do believe she's being singled out because she broke the law. An 18 year old, AN ADULT, should NOT be having sex with a 14 year old. Period.

And the sexual orientations of those involved has nothing to do with it.

“Still an outsider”

Since: Jan 07

Dagus Mines, PA

#3 May 30, 2013
Having sex in there school bathroom is reason enough for being expelled.

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#5 May 30, 2013
frilled2b wrote:
Having sex in there school bathroom is reason enough for being expelled.
I agree with that. If these 2 people were male, this whole thing wouldn't even be a controversy.

Picture this headline: "250 Pound Adult Member Of High School Football Team Sexually Assaults Freshman"

Would we even be having this discussion ???
Mud Master

United States

#9 Jun 12, 2013
equalityboy81 wrote:
I do believe she is being singled out because of her sexual orientation.
You're right, it is. It is being singled out because of her sexual orientation by HER FAMILY AND ATTORNEY, and no one else. They are muddying the waters and twisting this into a media sensational "anti GLBT" CIRCUS in attempt to save her skin. This case is doing more to destroy GLBT rights progress than anything the far right could ever have dreamt up.
KNOCK IT OFF ALREADY PEOPLE!!!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#10 Jun 24, 2013
Mud Master wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, it is. It is being singled out because of her sexual orientation by HER FAMILY AND ATTORNEY, and no one else. They are muddying the waters and twisting this into a media sensational "anti GLBT" CIRCUS in attempt to save her skin. This case is doing more to destroy GLBT rights progress than anything the far right could ever have dreamt up.
KNOCK IT OFF ALREADY PEOPLE!!!
If they used this case in order to judge all gay people then the American people are quite shallow and stereotyping.
Mud Master

Little Rock, AR

#11 Jun 24, 2013
equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>If they used this case in order to judge all gay people then the American people are quite shallow and stereotyping.
WTH are you talking about? Your reply had almost Nothing to do with my original comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Other Israel a Video 33 min Sheriff israel 1
How the Paid Jew Troll Operates 44 min Hasbara Troll 29
Peanut Head Levin's Costitution 1 hr JewControlled WMMB 1
Some of Bill Micks Relatives 1 hr Cow Vaper 8
Stalin Was a Georgia Jew Too 14 hr Royce Bar Cockba 2
Jewish Community Watch Wall of Shame 14 hr Rabbi Kolko 1
How the Jews Use Porn to Destroy Video Wed Aponi 2

Palm Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palm Bay Mortgages