Cat-eating gator puts neighborhood on...

Cat-eating gator puts neighborhood on edge

There are 4 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from May 12, 2011, titled Cat-eating gator puts neighborhood on edge. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Robert Geraci Sr. heard a violent splash Tuesday morning along the canal near his home in Palm Bay Estates, a 55-and-older mobile home park in Palm Bay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Since: May 11

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#1 May 15, 2011
So? Gators eat small creatures...
Sneed Hearn

Herndon, VA

#2 May 16, 2011
One less gator in the world is a bad thing?
MAID IN AMERICA

Lakeland, FL

#3 May 17, 2011
Sneed Hearn wrote:
One less gator in the world is a bad thing?
STAY in New YORK,DUMMY!!!...Florida has lakes...Floida lakes have GATORS in them....ALL you DUMBASS Florida TRANSPLANTS need to keep your pets away from lakes and waterways if you live here...also SWIMMING in Fla. lakes is RISKY BUSINESS....GATORS were here FIRST!!!...If you DON'T like the native creatures,floral and fauna...HIT the PIKE back to where you came from...WE FLA. FOLKS were HAPPY before you came here..and we'll be HAPPY when you're GONE...MORE SUNSHINE FOR US!!!!!
Sneed Hearn

Herndon, VA

#4 May 18, 2011
I was born and raised in Florida, and have spent 28 years of my life here jackass. You should think before you talk, assuming you're smart enough to do that.
MAID IN AMERICA wrote:
<quoted text>STAY in New YORK,DUMMY!!!...Florida has lakes...Floida lakes have GATORS in them....ALL you DUMBASS Florida TRANSPLANTS need to keep your pets away from lakes and waterways if you live here...also SWIMMING in Fla. lakes is RISKY BUSINESS....GATORS were here FIRST!!!...If you DON'T like the native creatures,floral and fauna...HIT the PIKE back to where you came from...WE FLA. FOLKS were HAPPY before you came here..and we'll be HAPPY when you're GONE...MORE SUNSHINE FOR US!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hitler or Jews? 48 min wEinstein 1
Jews Cash In On 911 57 min VeteransFor 911Truth 2
The List of Jew Freaks is Endless 12 hr Aron Levi 6
Hitler Movies Done By Ehhhh Jews! 12 hr Chertoff Devil 50
Jesus Movies Done By Ehhhh Jews! 12 hr MixedMongrel Nuggets 107
Randy Fine Another Jew State Pimp (Mar '17) Wed Benjamin Fein 6
Band Practice At Auschwitz (May '16) Tue Nadler 109

Palm Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance