Will Casey Anthony's murder trial be ...

Will Casey Anthony's murder trial be moved?

There are 3307 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 3, 2009, titled Will Casey Anthony's murder trial be moved?. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Casey Anthony 's murder trial could be months or even years away, but her lawyer is already hinting that he wants the case moved out of Orlando to ensure an unbiased jury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 166
Next Last

Lancaster, NY

#3436 Feb 12, 2009
I would not want George, Cindy or Lee anywhere near me if my child was missing. Unless of course I was guilty of something and poor and needed money.

They just cannot stand the fact that someone else is getting all the attention!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3437 Feb 21, 2009

United States

#3438 Feb 22, 2009
SliceOfTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
We were all here in some forum or another when all of these happened. Some forums were not on the internet but were in public, because the internet was not there, some were on the internet and you may not have seen them. I know of at least 30 other forum sites that are discussing this just as we are. Are you aware of them? You may be aware of some, but probably not all. There has always been some sort of grapevine in the world that people such as ourselves who are curious to these cases. Just have to find them.
What a great response. I just wonder what she is even doing on here if it upsets her so. Some people can not be pleased. JMO.

United States

#3439 Feb 23, 2009
What happened to the 1,100 pages that were supposed to be released today?

Queen Creek, AZ

#3442 Apr 17, 2009
Nu Yawk wrote:
<quoted text>The search team for George's balls has been called back. They found them under Cindy's eyebrows.
"I loved this ...." Good one! true, true ... lol!
northeast mom

Madison, TN

#3443 Apr 24, 2009
i feel sorry for her mom ,dad .but they knew their was no baby sitter.and why didn't they do it. they still coving up for her.
as above - so below

United States

#3444 May 9, 2011
Chaka Khan wrote:
Another thing - you people who talk to Cindy on here? What the hell is that? Do you think she is reading your stupid posts? I think not. Are you talking to cyberspace thinking it is cindyspace or something? Hello Lalala landers. All these Casey Anderson forums are filled with simpletons gettin' in their two cents. Who gives a SH*T? Nobody. The attorneys are not reading this crap and thinking they can get some clues from you all so give it up. I promise you. Most of you sound like those idiots on the videos that camped out in front of the Anthony's as though it was their duty to teach their kids some hatred. Nice. Hope you're proud of that.
Its Casey ANTHONY you dumbass...not Anderson! Where are you from anyway??? Retardville??? Its called TOPIX btw! Its MADE FOR PPL TO PUT THEIR 'TWO CENTS' IN YOU IDIOT!!! You sound as though you never even graduated high school! You couldn't have if you're still this stupid! Why dont you get off your pc and go work on learning something and gettin ppls names and other things right b4 you get on topix putting your TWO CENTS IN and basically letting your bulldog mouth over-ride your puppy dog azz!!! YOU ARE THE MOST PATHETIC PERSON EVER!!! GET OVER WHAT OTHER PPL ARE SAYING!!! HOW IS IT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS ANYWAY?!?!?!!!!! OH, THTS RIGHT...ITS NOT, LOSER!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 166
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is a Hasbara Troll? (May '16) 12 min u hate the wrong ... 33
Holocaust Denial Rises 30% 5 hr Rosenblat 13
Jew Monkey Business 5 hr Red Buttons 8
Jewish Mental Diseases We Need to Talk 5 hr Baruch Goldstein 12
Chief Rabbi Calls Blacks Monkeys 5 hr Maury Stultzberger 6
a jew visits auschwitz 5 hr hasbarah troll 1
Welcome to Mels Boner (_)_)///D 5 hr Melboner 1

Palm Bay Jobs

Personal Finance

Palm Bay Mortgages