Florida student, 18, criminally charg...

Florida student, 18, criminally charged after lesbian relationship

There are 507 comments on the New York Daily News story from May 19, 2013, titled Florida student, 18, criminally charged after lesbian relationship. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

The family of Kaitlyn Hunt wants prosecutors to reconsider the charges against their daughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#672 Oct 19, 2013
How nice that the psychics are posting here.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

#674 Oct 20, 2013
The Kangaroo wrote:
How nice that the psychics are posting here.
He's not named The Kangaroo for nothing. LOL

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#676 Oct 22, 2013
For sure wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure as heII wasn't a psychic, you were wrong all the way around. You queer PedophiIes are sick creatures.
Hahahahaha. She got a slap on the wrist, which is what I said all along. She'll also get a book deal out of it and maybe a Lifetime Movie based on it. Meanwhile the idiot parents of the other girl have gotten the disapproval of the nation.

BTW, you don't help your case by calling those with whom you disagree "queer pedophiles." It just reveals how limited your ability to think is.
Madam Blue

Palm Bay, FL

#678 Mar 11, 2015
frilled2b wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you just wake up? The child molester was 18 and the child was 14. The parents have every right to protect the daughter from a sexual predator.
The relationship began prior to the "molester" turning 18. The "victim" was 15 when her parents pressed charges. Nowhere in my post did I say the parents had no right to protect their child. I said they were waiting for her to be 18 so they could file charges. And, I also said "the law is the law". The 18 yr old should have stepped aside once she knew she could possibly face charges for this consensual relationship. The "victims" parents didn't approve of it because of the nature of it. I'm curious if they would have taken it this far had it been a heterosexual relationship.
So....yes....I'm awake. And, the beauty of these comments is that we can respectfully agree to disagree. I don't feel a young woman in a situation like this should become a registered sex offender.
chuck collins fan

Bradenton, FL

#679 Oct 26, 2016
Go Blue Forever wrote:
I remember 14 year old girls, that were like that....
..........Is it Donald Trump's fault that he is attracted to Aldrich Ames aka Peter Becht, paul insco aka jonathan pollard and Tony Dalsimer aka baruch goldstein and the zionist fifth column.
Gordon

Bladensburg, MD

#680 Oct 26, 2016
The Kangaroo wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahaha. She got a slap on the wrist, which is what I said all along. She'll also get a book deal out of it and maybe a Lifetime Movie based on it. Meanwhile the idiot parents of the other girl have gotten the disapproval of the nation.

BTW, you don't help your case by calling those with whom you disagree "queer pedophiles." It just reveals how limited your ability to think is.
Your mental illness is so obvious. Seek help freak.
Gordon

United States

#681 Oct 26, 2016
chuck collins fan wrote:
<quoted text>..........Is it Donald Trump's fault that he is attracted to Aldrich Ames aka Peter Becht, paul insco aka jonathan pollard and Tony Dalsimer aka baruch goldstein and the zionist fifth column.
Why are you attracted to young little boys, are you a Queer or something?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WMMB is the Fake Media 9 min Randy Finestern 7
West Virginia Being Slammed By Jew Drugs 22 hr Juan Marrano 9
The Jewish Gas Chamber Hoax 23 hr Aponi 1
Holohoax Memorial Day 23 hr Piel 1
How Jews Destroyed Detroit Sun Purple Gang 1
News Gallery: Five developments that could change Me... Jan 15 Geraldo 1
The Organized Kosher Extortion in Your Supermarket (Jun '16) Jan 15 Kosha Nostra 17

Palm Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palm Bay Mortgages