Who do you support for Attorney General in Florida in 2010?

Posted in the Palm Bay Forum

Comments (Page 63)

Showing posts 1,241 - 1,260 of2,061
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Maybe we need to go back and determined what exactly what created / or cuased the Civil Rights Movement. Lack of Justice for Black people.

There was a song by Peter Paul and Mary, "If I had a Hammer," Maybe Judge Not, you should listen to the words of the song for better comprehension. because you do not get anything.

It is you who the defender of corruption who are truly mentally defective and to think carry guns to boot which is mind boggling. You live in your own little world totally oblivious to the needs of everyday people. Did you even graduate H.S. ever take a History course??

You can't even get the gest of a comment, how pathetic are you? Your am absolute "schmuck: for sure to actually think I went around pounding, You' do anything to try and discredit my comentary, I am glad it actually give it moree creeddibuility
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judge Not, your are truly an idiot !! Trying to edcuate you is like trying to teach a Mule.

Even a Mule would be easier. "Schmucks" like you love discord, your breath off discord and contempt. You look to kill.

You are a lover of corruption since your part of it. I've lost nothing sir, except my patience with your total ignorance and stupidity. I should of realized just how stupid your really are when you simply can't read English. Wait until you get shafted, you'll whistle a differnt tune then.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

You all simply amaze me, especially the retired Judge, I am barking , barking for Justice, he's a Judge and has a problem with that. Unbelievable.

Judge Not, you have a problem with people who Bark for Justice, Why do stun gun them to death?

How many of the Founding Fathers would you have actually killed? by you schmucks?

Nut Job?? Look good in the mirror, you may not like what you see.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

The Connecticut family is fighting for Gun Control for the same exact reasons, I am fighting for Justice in our Courthouses.

I am a victim of corrupt Justice. This family victim of Gun violence.

The Gun Control bill was defeated, it hard to get support for common sense programs which all you RNC simply defeat just for the sake of defeat.

I see what that family is up against reading all your responses today.Look at yourselves in the mirror tonight.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

I agree with the President over all sentiment, We will get these Courthouses right, the Country demands it.

The Country wants new gun control, We will get it!!

We will get rid of these corrupt Judges.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

If it is for Justice I'll provide as many repsonses as necessary, it is that important.

Your just one big antagonist.You get your rocks off busting balls.

Meanwhile Judge Not, I balance and rebalance all my hormones and neurotransmitters annually, so don't give me this mental crap. I know more about it than most doctors.

I am in the best physical shape of my life and I'll wager much healthier then yourself now and look much better than you..
So fly the Judges kite, your repugnating.
balance off

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

PopFrancis wrote:
I agree with the President ....
REALLY

==WOW==

ALL IS RELATIVE but not to PopFrancis who loves to halucinate

or is he constipated?

now! your turn, burn, Pop
BikersRPussies

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

PopFrancis wrote:
If it is for Justice I'll provide as many repsonses as necessary, it is that important.
Your just one big antagonist.You get your rocks off busting balls.
Meanwhile Judge Not, I balance and rebalance all my hormones and neurotransmitters annually, so don't give me this mental crap. I know more about it than most doctors.
I am in the best physical shape of my life and I'll wager much healthier then yourself now and look much better than you..
So fly the Judges kite, your repugnating.
Dude, lay off the peyote and crack pipe. The voices should quiet down if you adjust your meds. Speaking of finishing high school, did you even make it out of grammar school? Your grammar and spelling are atrocious. You can't even articulate a coherent thought. I take it back, you're not a Nut Job, you are an uneducated, out of touch with reality, unsophisticated laughingstock. I'm waiting on your next six part, rambling rant...NOT!
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judge Not, Retired Judge, et al,

"And Liberty and Justice for All" Not just for The Fraternal Order of Police or The Corrupt Judges tied to them in the various Courthouses across the country.

I guess it is I who has hit upon YOUR sensitive nerve tissue!

You prove the point however,one can not educate a fool. You’re a uneducated fool.

Physical Health and Mental Health go hand in hand when it is acquired Naturally. Ask any reliable source in the field. Florida doctors are as corrupt as L.E. I do not take PEDs, or drugs of any sort. I am actually against legal and illegal drugs. Join D.A.R.E., I dare you.

As stated previously, I am experiencing the best physical, mental ,emotional and spiritual health of my life. I get along well with all in Savannah and as usual and customary have all my affairs in perfect order. Proves with absolute certainty I am not Mentally unstable as claimed in order to try and discredit my messages.

It seems like your the one who actually shot Liberty Valence, maybe you should try to understand the significance of the Liberty Bell and the Statue of Liberty. You fail to realize when people get Justice, it would make your job easier, if in fact you’re a Cop.

You have no command or sense of History,or English, that is for hell sure, you’re a quality nit picker or nit wit whose just looking for one displaced word or thought to pounce. I find that flattering, it signifies I am hitting home runs.

Some of my spelling at times is in fact off, I type fast and do not use a spell check.

My grammar is more then acceptable, determined by qualified English teachers!! You just can’t read English or comprehend English., a proven fact. Do not feel bad neither can the Judge. It seems the reason your opposed to my writings is more then likely your riddled with all that guilt. Go for Help. How many people have you intentionally shafted?

I am also currently writing a book on Natural Health, no one has problem with my English.

Have a nice day and Goodbye and good riddance. It seems my writings are gathering the most attention and I’ve made my points and stated enough.

PS: By postings Nuts, Racy ,and Clueless, your just highlighting my writings for everyone to read. T.Y. for that.

If your really a Cop, you badly need treatment of some sort. Seek it.
offel

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

/|\ is what has been endlessly projected
\|/ is what one, unidentified, projectes

=== is what is and will be long projected
< > is what 1 without but anger projected
Judge Not

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Gotcha!
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judge Not, Just a couple of final points. As a top notch Auditor with a Top notch Firm and more then likely provided opinions on an assortment of Companies that the Judge holds investment in,

I was required or would have put the Firm at risk and huge financial jeopardy, if I didn’t fully adhere to the "Principles of Full Disclosure". Of course, the issue of materially comes into play. The item in question had to be material to the operation of the Corporation.

Yet, Judge Lisa Carol Phillips (Naugle) did not see fit to disclose the fact that she was married to a Police Officer. Is that not a material fact? and I have to uncover it, then told and forced to shut up by two Sheriffs with loaded guns..

That to you Judge Not is an example of Democracy?? And I am the one considered mentally unstable? Give me a break,.

Then you run into a Medical doctor who never practice in this particular field of medicine before, Is that not a material fact that went completely undisclosed until I uncovered it?

The medical doctor refused to disclose the fact he was also Mexican, as you say there nothing wrong with being Mexican but should not that fact be disclosed? Why all this secrecy?

The MD also failed to disclose he was tied big time to big Pharma? Not a Material fact?,

And Judge Not and the retired Judge, you do not have a problem with all this? How pathetic?

Now You have also awaken the likes of Kiki Allot or sqweaky alot making all kinds of absurd remarks not remotely true who wants me sent to Gitmo? Happy I relocated to Georgia.

It not me who smokes or on anything!!!
Judge Not

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

The worms in your brain are winning. Keep rambling, it's entertaining to the masses.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judge Not, Please take this gesture in good faith, if your ever in Savannah Ga, on Abercorn St, there is a Parkers gas station. Right past the United States Post Office.

I very often have my morning coffee there. They have two tables, I sit at one for about a hour before I start my day. Coffee is good for muscles (tenderizer my muscles before walking), but not in the quanties of Aderol used by NFLplayers.
Hamilton says caffeine in excess effected his vision.

Stop in and say hello, we can a nice chit chat.

Stay well and enjoyed the banter!!
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Just noticed China is experiencing another Bird Flu epidemic, maybe the "Kiki Allot Bird" made his way to China.

In any event, if I were you and you want to avoid bird flu, do not eat Chicken. This will actaully prevent worms and bugs from crawling around in your brain. I do not eat Chicken, this have no bugs or worms crawling in my head.

Chinese people want Chicken removed from there menus and thanks to Mitt Romney our home grown chicken gets out sourced to China for processing (Why?).
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

The only way to lose fear is to increase your faith. As I said, I saw a sign yesterday on a Church I passed, "Get your faith in gear, and lose the fear" also you life will fall into place.

In case your having someone track me "Kiki A Lard" , I'll be at Tailgates Sports Bar on Abercorn most likely tonight listenning to great old music, building those endorphins, feeling glad all over from the music.

I don't drink and will watch some sports events.

Good Pizza, Music and Sports, Life is Good!!!
Enemy ofPopFrancis

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Eating your worms again Pop?

Small table in GA?

Crow?
FRIEND OF ENEMY OF P F

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

MY! WHO IS THIS Pop Francis?
just one

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

FRIEND OF ENEMY OF P F wrote:
MY! WHO IS THIS Pop Francis?
obviously nobody
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Why did the Boston Chief of Police exclaim “Justice was Won”

In my case I was denied Justice, it wasn’t even served.

Do not fret, Jesus is my friend, he took me by the hand and lead me from your land.

Too blessed to be stressed by my enemies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,241 - 1,260 of2,061
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palm Bay Discussions

Search the Palm Bay Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
james Arthur Segura Tue Doublewide Dude 9
Review: Lamplighter Village (Apr '10) Tue Doublewide Dude 30
TV show features report on missing firefighter ... (Mar '11) Jul 5 Derek 24
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 4 the protected species 2,911
Review: Brevard Super Bike (Mar '11) Jul 2 Bill Johnston Sr 2
masterbating Jun 30 billy 2
Lauren Waterbury is a Sweathog (Apr '13) Jun 30 Dave 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Palm Bay Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••