70-Year-Old Man Accused Of Stalking Teen

70-Year-Old Man Accused Of Stalking Teen

There are 14 comments on the WFTV story from Mar 24, 2009, titled 70-Year-Old Man Accused Of Stalking Teen. In it, WFTV reports that:

Palm Bay Police arrested Earl Laidlow, 70, at a bus stop in Palm Bay. Investigators said they have a phone call on tape where Laidlow begged a 15-year-old girl for sex.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFTV.

tsktsk

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2009
I feel compassion and sorrow for his wife who has probably stuck by him through all kinds of bad behavior and nonsense, to be hurt and humiliated. I'll find the courage to pray for the gentleman, although right now it is a bit hard.
enembeh

United States

#2 Mar 28, 2009
Why do the media treat a suspect so badly even informing his wife when it is just an aligation
it is another unfortunate incident,but why did the toung lady not obay her mom.
enembeh

United States

#3 Mar 28, 2009
His friends must feel shocked he is not known to be such a person so some sympaty should be shown.
enembeh

United States

#4 Mar 28, 2009
Friends should show some sopport so his neighbors not see him as the media does .the man has made a terrible misjudgment does he not look at the programs warning about such behavior.truely I am supprise,but what was the girls reason for calling ,what did she expect,I hope his wife does not feel too hurt to stand by her man,he needs help see that he gets it. Reminds me about one loseing hie head over a piece of tail.
Monte

West Palm Beach, FL

#5 Mar 31, 2009
Wow, the power of those dick pills...
Sande

AOL

#6 Mar 31, 2009
Before we all go throwing stones let us await the outcome of this unfortunate incident. Earl was never know to be this type of person and we all do make mistakes that we sometimes regret. How would Earl have known the location of her school had she not given him that information? My friend's thirteen year old daughter ran away some years ago and told the male she was hanging out with that she was 17 year of age and from her well develoved body any man would have believed. I am sorry for the young lady as well, but someone led her on to provide her school'address and to tape his conversation. Earl we love you and will stand by you and forgive you, because we are ALL SINNERS AND ONLY THOSE WITHOUT SIN CAN CAST STONES!!! BE STRONG WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU IN ORLANDO, NEW YORK, AND ALL OVER THE WORLD WERE YOUR MANY FRIENDS ARE SCATTERED.
Orlano Trini

Orlando, FL

#7 Apr 27, 2009
All you beding hearts should stop and ask, what was a 70 year old with a grown family hustling a 15 year old in the vicinity of her school? The only answer I can think of is the man seriously ill!
Orlano Trini

Orlando, FL

#8 Apr 27, 2009
All you bleeding hearts should stop and ask, what was a 70 year old with a grown family hustling a 15 year old in the vicinity of her school? The only answer I can think of is the is man seriously ill!
Monte

West Palm Beach, FL

#9 Apr 27, 2009
Its been almost a month, has anything happened in this case?
gurl life

Palm Bay, FL

#10 May 5, 2009
Sande wrote:
Before we all go throwing stones let us await the outcome of this unfortunate incident. Earl was never know to be this type of person and we all do make mistakes that we sometimes regret. How would Earl have known the location of her school had she not given him that information? My friend's thirteen year old daughter ran away some years ago and told the male she was hanging out with that she was 17 year of age and from her well develoved body any man would have believed. I am sorry for the young lady as well, but someone led her on to provide her school'address and to tape his conversation. Earl we love you and will stand by you and forgive you, because we are ALL SINNERS AND ONLY THOSE WITHOUT SIN CAN CAST STONES!!! BE STRONG WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU IN ORLANDO, NEW YORK, AND ALL OVER THE WORLD WERE YOUR MANY FRIENDS ARE SCATTERED.
irst he lied about his age and knew the age 15! ya we all make mistakes but how do we learn if you dont get punished ? and also maby they didnt know about the other victims but they have him on tape saying he had sex with a 13 year old. he just needs to learn and ask for God to forgive him and not ddo it again.
karen new york

Miami, FL

#11 Aug 14, 2009
exactly who is the victim here? Let it be one of those sympathetic supporters underage daughter, niece or grand-daughter come forward and say that they are one of the teenagers he had sex with and let's see if they will be so forgiving and supportive.
melissa from arizona

Miami, FL

#12 Aug 14, 2009
what i would like to say is why did this young lady insist on contacting this man after her mother said not to. she obviously knew something was wrong, to tell her mother but still contacted him anyways several times. im not saying she wanted to be harassed but how does it look to go against your instincts AND! disobey your mothers advice and continuously contact a man you believe to be harassing you????????
from central islip ny

United States

#14 Jan 5, 2011
This guys has a history of trafeting young girls. trust me his a snake. I remember as a kis he would drive around with his big limousine looking for his prey.
from central islip ny

United States

#15 Jan 5, 2011
yuk the same old earl with a big limo from central islip new york. trust me he preys on the young. I think he and his actions are gross.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local cocoa nazi busted 7 min Aponi 1
War house 8 min Aponi 1
We Were Sex Slaves in the Jew Welfare State 12 hr Vicki Polin 2
LSD A Product of the Jews 13 hr Abbie Hoffman 6
Nazi dna tests in. 20 hr PULTE Pollutes 2
Google white supremacist does business with Gul... 20 hr USS LIBERTY 2
Jew State A Safe Haven For Paedophiles 20 hr ZIONISM is racism 7

Palm Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance