of 5
Next Last

“i see u ate ur bitch flakes”

Since: Jan 08

Saint Cloud, FL

#81 Jul 18, 2008
call it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Then were is the law suit. I think you might be able to be sued for slander you know. Many think you are right when there is no law suit anywhere to be found. Liar is what you are and why should anyone believe anything else you say?
Actually it would be lible since it is written. Just cause you may sue everyone dosn't mean everyone elese in the world does. Nextly if they want to supeona mu IP and get me for anything so be it. A lot of their dirty laundry would come up in the mix. Lastly even if it is not true but I believe it to be they still can't sue me. BTW you must have damages to get punitive damages dumbass. Come get me DR Horton. They will have fun explaing why my brother in-law as 3 feet out from his back door then a 15 foot drop. Yeah they used his back yard dirt to grade his neighbors yard.
call it like it is

Saint Cloud, FL

#82 Jul 18, 2008
I am sorry your right. I am just mad cause I bought a house I can't afford. I am a big loser and I am going to have to live in a tralior again. It just really sux, it was fun pretending to be middle class for a while.

“i see u ate ur bitch flakes”

Since: Jan 08

Saint Cloud, FL

#83 Jul 18, 2008
Also the free standing garage issue, DR Horton took care of for him. If they were not in the wrong they wouldn't have fixed the problem.
Julio

United States

#84 Aug 29, 2009
Can someone tell me the name of the law firm in Miami, that it is taking this case, please.
tim

Palm Bay, FL

#85 Dec 2, 2011
I think the bigger issue here would be construction. I have seen entire press board walls and interiors of second stories of these homes exposed to torrential rains. The flooring tiles sound hollow when you tap them and will break if something is dropped on them. The stucco on the walls of the buildings is all cracking and warping now and almost all of these fairly new houses can be seen with white zigzags lining their exteriors, because of obvious patchwork. Not only did people overpay, but the building was improper.
Gun owner

Melbourne, FL

#86 Apr 1, 2012
concerned citizen2 wrote:
Trust me when I tell you that many are ready to walk away from their houses. The gun range is hidden; when you get off I-95 and head west on Malabar Rd, THERE IS NOT ONE SIGN THAT SAY PORT MALABAR RIFLE AND GUN RANGE. THE BUILDER DID NOT REVEAL IT AND THE SALES PEOPLE DIDN'T EITHER. GOING TO THE LEFT AND RIGHT OF THE COMMUNITY IT IS NOT READILY VIEWED AS WELL. RESIDENTS WERE SCAMMED. IT IS LIKE SELLING A HOME TO SOMEONE AND NOT TELLING THEM THAT IT WAS BUILT ON A MEDICAL WASTE DUMP AND EVERYONE GETS CANCER IN THE HOME FROM IT.
LAWS WERE BROKEN, PEOPLE WILL AND ARE BEING SUED, AND SOME WILL GO TO JAIL.
Actually there are several signs. Going down malabar, then after turning down hurley. I personally had no idea the range was there but only because i never drove down that far on malabar until yesterday when i went to the range.
Rachael

Miami, FL

#87 Aug 22, 2012
rick wrote:
they should be suing over the terrible cable tv service they allow beyond communications to provide they claim it free with high hoa fees problem is picture goes in and out thats why you see satelite dishes and still have to pay same high hoa fee they also control phone service that is terrible also bell south and bright house not allowed to come in here and yes the gun shots are a pain and they dont tell you about also irrigation on city water expensive
I recently moved here and am do angry about Hotwire . How is it even legal that we own these properties and can not even have a decision on what phone, cable and Internet service we use? What can we do to get them out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Lamplighter Village (Apr '10) Sat Sharon 191
Is Melbourne boring? (Jan '10) Feb 22 Franklin 74
captain Morgan, tattoos, and drunk cuddles? Feb 22 john_ocarr 1
Review: Christy's Complete Cleaning Feb 22 Tom C 2
TCPalm Sucks (Jun '11) Feb 19 Frank 2
Runaway Country Tickets Feb 17 Discount shopper 12
Greetings Melbourne Feb 14 M Justin Kiddin 2
Palm Bay Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web