Sebastian River student's arrest story goes viral

May 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TCPalm

Since Friday, an online petition drive has collected more than 42,000 supporters nationwide for an 18-year-old Sebastian high school student who was arrested for allegedly having a sexual relationship with younger teenager, a female.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Jul 28, 2013

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

I hope the charges are dropped.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

I hope the "tooth fairy" comes tonight.

She's guilty.
Mud Master

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Yeah, it went viral. It went viral because Hunt's family and defense attorney made Sure it did. That was the only way they could twist the story to suit their fancy and try to keep their ADULT daughter out of jail and off the Florida state sex offender registry. Dirty pool if there ever was.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Juan wrote:
I hope the "tooth fairy" comes tonight.
She's guilty.
She is innocent until proven guilty.

“Still an outsider”

Since: Jan 07

Dagus Mines, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
She is innocent until proven guilty.
Wow are you thick, she admitted to the charges but tried to lie her way out of it by using the gay agenda.
Juan

Vero Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Don't ya know her family is proud of her.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

frilled2b wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow are you thick, she admitted to the charges but tried to lie her way out of it by using the gay agenda.
By you using the term "gay agenda" you already imply that you are biased against gays.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

She hasn't been found guilty by the court. Someone can admit to anything but until the court finds them guilty they are legally not guilty.

“Still an outsider”

Dagus Mines, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

equalityboy81 wrote:
<quoted text>
By you using the term "gay agenda" you already imply that you are biased against gays.
Yes I am, I have the right to not agree with the self-centered set of beliefs and objectives designed to promote and even mandate approval of homosexuality. The homosexuals have the right to do whatever they wish to do behind closed doors. But stop pushing it on people that don't like it. I don't like seeing it and don't like pedophiles going after children.

“Still an outsider”

Dagus Mines, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

“Still an outsider”

Dagus Mines, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Mud Master wrote:
Yeah, it went viral. It went viral because Hunt's family and defense attorney made Sure it did. That was the only way they could twist the story to suit their fancy and try to keep their ADULT daughter out of jail and off the Florida state sex offender registry. Dirty pool if there ever was.
Yep but the timeline and truth are hear. http://supporthonesty.net/

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

frilled2b wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am, I have the right to not agree with the self-centered set of beliefs and objectives designed to promote and even mandate approval of homosexuality. The homosexuals have the right to do whatever they wish to do behind closed doors. But stop pushing it on people that don't like it. I don't like seeing it and don't like pedophiles going after children.
Gays and pedophiles are not one and the same, you are confusing the two. Of course have a right to feel the way you want but I'm going to anything that a heterosexual couple could legally and acceptably do in public. Just because you disagree with being gay doesn't mean you get to tell me how to live my life. You stereotype!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Palm Bay Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palm Bay Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Palm Bay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE