Palm Bay harbors criminals!!!

Posted in the Palm Bay Forum

“The One The Only”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#1 Oct 28, 2009
Seems like the P.D. of your lovely town doesn’t care that hey have people with active warrants running at large.
You have a man named Jim Chalmers that lives among you that will not pay his child support. He ran from T.N some years ago over this now he hides in your town. over on 1649 Colorado St SE. if there are any law enforcement people on this board this is an easy bust just drive up and knock on the door.
He owes 30k in back support I raised his kids, now he needs to pay as the court told him to do. Any one know him? Let him know that it is his responsibility to pay for his children even if he was not man enough to raise them himself.

“The One The Only”

Location hidden

#2 Aug 3, 2010
still running still wont pay...what is up with the DA in your town?
tch

Orlando, FL

#3 Aug 11, 2010
With all the problems around you actually think we give a damn about some crazy dick that won't pay child support? isn't that the place where the incident happend problem?
Probably another case of the wife with another man then hoping to live off gov money and exhusbands child support.
Honestly noone is gonna bother goign to hsi door just for you, that's what the state laws are for so give them a call and then they'll contact the county who'll contact the city.
Is not like this guy has a glowing sign over his head saying "I run off from another state so I wouldn't pay childsupport!"
Seriously what the hell are you thinking?
Can't believe i bothered to type this but then again is not every day you see someone write such a comment in the internet "exhusband ran off oh my god people knock on his door so he pays me!"

“The One The Only”

Location hidden

#4 Aug 15, 2010
Listen you A.I.D.S infected sperm bubble, I raised the kids did you not read the post? No welfare no food stamps no aid. Now he owe’s me. The DA in you town needs to do their job. Don’t you believe fathers that run off are responsible for their children? Seems you may also be one of these deadbeat dads or you would not have taken such offence to the post. Since you seem to have crap for brains I suggest you just keep you mouth shut. Having brain farts come out of your mouth, wile it becomes you makes the board smell bad. And listen just where did you learn to spell and compose a post at the freaking Wal-Mart? If I need any lip from you I will scrape it off my zipper.
wow

West Palm Beach, FL

#5 Aug 16, 2010
Alright, your both big and bad calling names over the internet. I havent seen crap like that since i was 15. We're all grown, you need to take the proper steps in filing a report on said man with the proper department. Right now Brevard County does have bigger problems such as armed robberies and murders. A child-support warrent is not on the top of the priority list, i hate to inform you of that but its the truth. Personally i'ld rather have a deadbeat living next to me than a murderer or possibly worse. If you cant seem to find the phone # to Palm Bay PD i think its called GOOGLE. Try that for a change before you pitch a fit like a 2 year old

“The One The Only”

Location hidden

#6 Aug 17, 2010
Mainly I was trying to discredit him into paying. Knowing he frequents this board. Yes I have called the correct people and went the correct channels all to no avail.
But to come on here and bash me as tch did was wrong. As was my post. I concede and will bother ya'll no more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palm Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Melbourne boring? (Jan '10) Dec 23 BigD 71
Do you approve of Bill Posey as Representative? Dec 21 Sally Lotz 1
Do you approve of john Mazziotti as Mayor? Dec 21 Sally Lotz 1
Human compassion, the lack of... (Apr '13) Dec 20 cazamana 2
Review: June Park Baptist Church Thrift Store Dec 19 Angela 1
looking for blues Dec 15 I dont bite 2
Janice Dickinson 'Disgusted' Over Bill Cosby's ... Dec 14 Big Mess 4
Palm Bay Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web