Review: Top Notch Garage

Review: Top Notch Garage

Posted in the Palisade Forum

Irene Ellis

Grand Junction, CO

#1 Jun 2, 2014
Ever since having returned to my home state of Colorado, and Grand Junction specifically, I have had the worst luck with mechanics! What a bunch of crooks there are in this town! Maybe it's just because I'm a woman, I don't know. I had one garage tell my stranded elderly father that they couldn't pick him up because they didn't make those kinds of calls....even though I KNOW they do. It was a hot summer day in August...then another told me he replaced the fly wheel on my pickup to the tune of $700, and I know he didn't because the prob never went away. I had one charge me $20 bucks cuz I didn't have anyone else to run me over to pick up my bike. I had one transmission man not even look at my Killed In Action (KIA) when it needed a new tranny. Guess he figured I couldn't pay for a new one...he was wrong!
Then I met Scott....and what a breath of fresh air he is. He is direct...tells his customer exactly what it needs and what it will cost. I have never felt taken by this man...quite the opposite in fact. Many of my acquaintances have used his services and have been as happy as I have. Scott is the gold standard in vehicle care. I would wait a year on his waiting list to have him work on one my vehicles!! He's that good! You won't be sorry to let him do the work, nor will you feel as if you have just come from the cleaners!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palisade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three accused in Collbran meth bust (Apr '09) Jan '18 TheFuckTwo 3
News Arson suspect erupts in court hearing (Jun '17) Jan '18 Richies Cool Man ... 3
Sex Trafficking mixed with hip hop Nov '17 three blocks 1
News Woman uses Super Glue on teeth (Mar '09) Nov '17 John 147
need opiates in grand junction (May '13) Nov '17 Justin 14
Protecting the Old Spanish Trail Oct '17 eieio 1
Dating Oct '17 smartphone 26 1

Palisade Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palisade Mortgages