Michael Blagg Gets Appellate Hearing

Oct 8, 2007 Full story: Cbs4denver.com 166

GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. A Western Slope man serving life in prison for killing his wife was in a Denver court Tuesday for an appellate hearing. via Cbs4denver.com

Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Jasper Tudor

Sapulpa, OK

#168 Dec 6, 2012
Carlie Williams wrote:
You were there huh? You know he did it without a doubt? Shame on you for playing God. Only God, her, him, and Abby know!
<quoted text>
It was only an unfortunate coincidence that his wife's body was found surrounded by the waste products of the company he worked for. It was only coincidence that his wife's body was in a sleeping bag that belonged to the family.
The only person who "played God" was Michael Blagg. And, now he is paying for that action. A jury, who heard ALL the evidence was convinced BEYOND A DOUBT that Michael Blagg murdered his family.
When I lived there, I knew this man. He was arrogant and condescending to others. He made it clear to everyone that he thought he was smarter than anyone else. Like one cop said: "He may be smarter than me, but he's not smarter than all of us."
Michael Blagg is where he belongs.
Cindy

Grand Junction, CO

#169 May 23, 2014
You people have no common sense. 2 plus 2 is 4.
Always has been ,always will.Think,,you idiots! Whoever took Page to the desert, killed Blaggs family and framed him. It had to do with his job alright. And mesa county let it happen. All for a mexican peso. Makes me sick, to think an innocent man can be framed along with Page being killed. And you people argue over circumstancual evidence. The really evidence , is dixon knows where page went, and where abby is.
Rae

Wheat Ridge, CO

#170 Tuesday Aug 26
Blagg liked things neat-why would he shost and leave blood dripping off the bed?
This wife had a hystorectomy-the need to call home-see if she was still there and the house still standing?
Did you take a class on what to do in college, when your partner commits suicide and takes the kids with them?
cords too tight

Littleton, CO

#171 Tuesday Aug 26
Blagg guilty as charged!!!! and Rae, where is the Kid?
Rae

Wheat Ridge, CO

#172 Wednesday Aug 27
Maybe the kid got a more respectable burial?
Rae

Denver, CO

#173 Thursday Aug 28
Cords-
Another point to ponder which I have never heard addresed is this-Anyone who grew up Catholic was taught that suicide was a mortal sin. Thus, in the past, this person could not be buried from
the church. Today, they can receive a funeral and be buried in sacred ground. Blagg grew up Catholic. He was attending a Protestant church, but we often revert back to our first teaching, especially in emergency situations. I absolutely believe the local law enforcement people have no clue what they are dealing with. This is not their fault, they simply do not understand the perspective.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palisade Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mesa DUI drivers had highest blood-alcohol levels 20 hr mr smith in a bmw 2
Watch out for car warranty scams Sep 17 Auto Scams Spams 1
Grand Valley Climbing Grand Opening Sep 11 rizvetza 1
CO Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Sep 10 We hate fort coll... 32
Indicted Sen. Steve King Collects More Per Diem Sep 9 Richies Cool Man ... 1
Justice for Josh Sep 6 David 1
Omms fire in 70's Aug 21 Fluffystuff134 1
•••
•••
Palisade Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palisade Jobs

•••
•••