Palestine Water Department
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lisa

East Saint Louis, IL

#62 May 15, 2012
Fake Name wrote:
<quoted text> They do read meters. I live in the city limits and they read mine every month! They always come by on the 19th or 20th. You say they sit on their a@@ all day? Where certianly not at city hall. They are always having to fix something someone tore up. Time for a fact check. In the future please don't speak for all the residents of Palestine, we are not all idiots.
Yeah ok. Well its their job to fix things that someone tore up. I live in town and they have NEVER read my meter.Go ahead and speak for the residents of Palestine. Your telling the truth and EVERYONE knows it. This person is either a friend or related to them.
just love

Pearcy, AR

#63 Apr 5, 2013
Sam wrote:
Hey Misty H, I just wanted to let you know that when you pay your bill they secretary puts the payment in the computer then the computer generates a bill also the shut off list. Its a computer program. You and I both know that computers are not perfect nor are we. I can also tell you that my water bill is high and im married to Eric but I pay it cause I know it is part of living in palestine. They read meters in town every month. Look out your window on or around the 20th of the month and you will see that old ragged white dodge.
no they do not read them evey month. n our water bills r so high because there r to many ppl working there, r at least getting a pay check. but its not going to change until the ppl of this town stand up n make it change .
just love

Pearcy, AR

#64 Apr 5, 2013
crmg wrote:
WELL THAT IS WHY YOU CALL YOURSELF CONFUSED BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
And for you deana P I aint taking up for noone but when you don't know what goes on at someones job you don't need to say a word and what person in their right mine would put mud over their meter box because it aint there place to clean the box off so they can read the meter.Sounds like to me someone was trying to get out of paying a bill.
no its not our place. its theres thats y we pay them. n no they r always some where but work, playing golf at the school on our time n no mayor has done a damn thing bout it yet. but they all say they will. still waiting .
just love

Pearcy, AR

#65 Apr 5, 2013
Fake Name wrote:
<quoted text> They do read meters. I live in the city limits and they read mine every month! They always come by on the 19th or 20th. You say they sit on their a@@ all day? Where certianly not at city hall. They are always having to fix something someone tore up. Time for a fact check. In the future please don't speak for all the residents of Palestine, we are not all idiots.
no but as we c some r. no they dont i do watch. yea thyer fixing something playing golf n up at the school on our dime n fishing n wat ever else they like to do.
just love

Pearcy, AR

#66 Apr 5, 2013
smd wrote:
i met the twins the other day, and they seemed to be nice likeable guys, so people get off their case.
mines 50.00 for one person explain that. n no it does no good to go to the mayor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palestine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 12 hr BARNEYII 33,408
Ditch sitters Sat Blanket curtain 12
Dill pickle Sat Inspector 3
Outback Sat LFF 4
Michael Ratton (Sep '14) Jan 13 dude 11
sonny whittle who knows? (Dec '10) Jan 13 Fam 14
Micheal Hogland-Ratton (May '11) Jan 9 Lil sis 3

Palestine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palestine Mortgages