Next Last

Wynne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

It is really sad about breanna dying.If only her parents or johnathon morgan parents would have made them wear helments maybe she would still be alive. The police need to do an investigation to see why johnaton was driving so fast and why breanna head was split into.Arkansas has a helmet law for juveniles I guess johnathon was too cool for a helment.One of the parents made a comment on wynne topix that they had always rode and she didn,t need to supervise them. I guess "dirt bike maam "you were wrong cause your son just took the life of a 16 year old.I hope you try and teach him something because he was saying f you to the wynne forum he has no respect for anyone
RIP BREANNA

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

guest wrote:
It is really sad about breanna dying.If only her parents or johnathon morgan parents would have made them wear helments maybe she would still be alive. The police need to do an investigation to see why johnaton was driving so fast and why breanna head was split into.Arkansas has a helmet law for juveniles I guess johnathon was too cool for a helment.One of the parents made a comment on wynne topix that they had always rode and she didn,t need to supervise them. I guess "dirt bike maam "you were wrong cause your son just took the life of a 16 year old.I hope you try and teach him something because he was saying f you to the wynne forum he has no respect for anyone
This is not a time to talk about what was the right thing to do or not.. Everyone needs to learn from this and pray for both families..
Dee Dee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

May God be with her mom and grandparents. I know Mrs. Barber thought the world of her granddaughters. Does anyone know when the funeral is? I just heard about it!
Joshua

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

Thats why when I got the text, that she had died , I didn't put it on this board, because there are too many people that just want to bash somebody. May God be with the Barber family. God Bless Them.
student at jrh

Wynne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

Dee Dee wrote:
May God be with her mom and grandparents. I know Mrs. Barber thought the world of her granddaughters. Does anyone know when the funeral is? I just heard about it!
YOU POOR DUMB ASS BASTARDS MRS.BARBER WAS 16 YEARS OLD HELL READ BEFORE YOU COMMENT.GO TO THE WYNNE FORUM AND LOOK UNDER 'WHO GOT HURT AT FITZGERALD CROSSING'
Family menber

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

student at jrh wrote:
<quoted text>YOU POOR DUMB ASS BASTARDS MRS.BARBER WAS 16 YEARS OLD HELL READ BEFORE YOU COMMENT.GO TO THE WYNNE FORUM AND LOOK UNDER 'WHO GOT HURT AT FITZGERALD CROSSING'
I believe when they said Mrs Barber they were talking about Breanna's grandmother, and not Bree.
A friend

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Have some respect dont talk about it on topix.
a student at pwms

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

may god be with you ms.barber we love you
sum1 who cares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

This is not the place or the time to be tlkn bout what happened. ppl should have respect enough for bouth families to not b tlkn bout this, yeah thy both should had wore a helment, but if it was her time to go the helment wouldnt had helped none, n it was no ones fault that she died, just pray for both families n plz stop tlkn bout it all, its harsh enough to hear it from person to person but its really harsh wehn sum1 want to bash sum1 over topix. so btfo of it n leave it alone. All that matters now is she is happy n not in pain.. We'll miss u Breanna.....R.I.P. n May God Rest ur SOul..

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

such a sad loss. prayers are with you all.

Millington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

I'm an atheist, thus, prayer isn't a valid option.
Saying that the should have been told to wear helmets makes no sense. They knew they should have, and the lack of doing such is entirely their fault. It isn't like a meteorite fell and struck them across the head or something, they were on an open-bodied vehicle, and should have at least done that basic precaution. My... Condolences to the families, however.
dang

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

guest i am not judging you but how can you say that you are an atheist where do you think you go when you die??? just in the ground??? dont you have a soul where do you think that goes i just think you should consider this considering everyone is going to die and its your choice wether you go to heaven or hell
kelsey

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2010

i love you mrs.barber i hope you can come to school soon i know its hard but we all miss you alot we all love you all the kids do in the school too! i love you alot
kelsey

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2010

and whoever started this topix better be ashamed of yourself and i agree you shouldnt be talking about this on here.gosh dont you people have at least a little respect for other people besides yourself.
unknown

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2010

Judged:

Okay, in know this is a old topic, but i just needed to say something.
You all; the death was an accident.
I'm sure alot of people blamed them self for her loss.
But it wasent anybodys fault.
Only God knows why.
So, stop judging.
This whole thing was pointless.
Waste of time.
Grow up she was 16 and yes, it WAS sad, but should be all morn about it?
no.
thats not what bree would want.
AT all.
---If tears could build a stairway And memories were a lane We would walk right up to Heaven And bring you back again
No farewell words were spoken No time to say goodbye You were gone before we knew it And only God knows why
Our hearts still ache in sadness And secret tears still flow What it meant to lose you No one will ever know
But now we know you want us To mourn for you no more To remember all the happy times Life still has much in store
Since you'll never be forgotten We pledge to you today A hallowed place within our hearts Is where you'll always stay

Judsonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2010

just to say, it wasn't jonathan's fault and nobody should be talking about him that way because he's having to cope with something really tragic
unknown

Vincentown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2010

how long ago did she die i have the same last name and her name i will pray for her family and friends you know you guys should go to church and pray for her her family and friends
unknown

Vincentown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2010

wait what about john did everybody die on the bike thing
caring

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

unknown wrote:
wait what about john did everybody die on the bike thing
No he is alive and well...
Just a friend

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2011

Rest in Peace sweet girl, I'll always miss you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Palestine Discussions

Search the Palestine Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr guest 29,063
Christy padgett 10 hr fly on the wall 5
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 18 hr whiskers 9,792
Dennis Eugene 21 hr booo 17
AR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) Thu heather 1,763
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) Thu cathyjudy 828
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) Wed caller 257
•••
•••
•••
•••

Palestine Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palestine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE