Review: STI Auto Sales & Repair
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
URALIAR

Canton, OH

#34 Jul 21, 2012
That case has nothing to do with you and you know it. The arrest was because the guy hacked into some tv site. Nice try Murt! You know there is no stalker and that you are the one who is doing the stalking of several people. No one has posted about you in years and all you write about on your blog is old stuff about people. You just can't let it go can you Murt? You love having people feel sorry for you. Soon your lies will be exposed and the world will know what type of person you really are.
MURTWITNESSONE wrote:
I have just been contacted by Law Enforcement authorities working on the case of one of my primary stalkers.
This individual was arrested and charged with various internet crimes involving identity theft and cyber stalking.
Since this is a case still under investigation, the lead investigator has requested that I hold off on making the information public.
Once I am allowed to, I will publish details on this individuals arrest, the crimes alleged and whatever action the prosecution takes.
MURT
MURTWITNESSONE

Melbourne, FL

#35 Jul 21, 2012
Hmmm, let me guess who it is from Canton, Ohio.

Well, I thought you had moved on and said you were not going to get involved anymore. It is you who is the liar and since you seem to know so much about what is going on you go right ahead and cite WHO it is that got arrested. WHAT tv station was hacked and so forth. I cannot wait to hear the answer to this one.

I am also surprised that you waited THIS LONG to reply to my post. DO note the date it was posted.

I will be waiting.

You game?

MURT
MURTWITNESSONE

Melbourne, FL

#36 Jul 21, 2012
Those of you out there that create and read these Topix threads might want to read this blog entry and take heed.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/jury-awards-13...

http://murtwitnessonelive.wordpress.com/2012/...

99% of the Topix threads are nothing more than bully sites that anyone can set up and abuse anyone they please. They do not have to provide any evidence to back up their claims. They make up these sites because they can. This has been going on since the day Topix started and will never end until Topix decides to regulate itself or the government does it for them.

There are some high profile cases winding their way/ through the courts and some high dollar judgements have been granted to victims of these kinds of Topix sites.

There are at least three attys specialize in Topix lawsuits. At last check none of them has lost a case yet.

MURT
Lula

Orange Park, FL

#37 Apr 8, 2013
Maybe he is in business with Williams Auto Body.
murtwitnessone

Leesburg, FL

#38 Mar 28, 2015
Update, since this was brought up. The Canadian citizen was arrested on cybercrime charges not related to me. He was sentenced to serve a short time in prison and prohibited to go on line for 10 years. I have heard rumors he had surfaced briefly but has since faded into obscurity. The woman who created this page and attacked me is deceased.

MURT
murtwitnessone

Longwood, FL

#39 Mar 4, 2017
On March 8th.2017 Deric Lostutter will be sentenced for violating the Computer Fraud and Abuse act. He plead guilty of being a co defendant in the hacking of a website and altering it's contents. The actions of Mr. Lostutter are almost the same as those taken against me in 2008. Too bad the person or persons who committed the fraud against me were never caught. Perhaps then, those who lied about me in this report would have apologized or at least would have been exposed for the frauds that they are.

MURT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palatka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1 hr Joebrownnn 4
Wee d & Meds in Maimi 1 hr Joebrownnn 3
Add.ys.xana.x bl.ack,rox.y bL.ues 1 hr Joebrownnn 3
dispen-sary 24/7 A d d y s, T a r, H , etc 1 hr Joebrownnn 2
i'm coming clean: i did maxwell in my stand, o... 7 hr ADAM THE MACHO LI... 7
Why isn't there a LOST AND FOUND section??? 11 hr Schmellhouse 3
Young a Daughter Losing Virginity (Jun '16) 11 hr Yee 10

Palatka Jobs

Personal Finance

Palatka Mortgages