Review: STI Auto Sales & Repair

Posted in the Palatka Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anonoymous

Dumfries, UK

#4 Dec 28, 2008
Murt is the biggest liar and a fraud he has Made some people mad in the past and now its time for his payback ....
Gardner

Ocoee, FL

#5 Dec 28, 2008
We have done Business with Mr. Murtaugh for years in each of his locations. Whoever is posting this information is being dishonest. Mr. Murtaugh has done a lot for the state of Florida and it is a shame that these evil people are doing this for whatever dishonest reason they are doing so. Topix should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this harm to be done to such a fine man.

Eva Gardner
One Of Six Billion

Marina, CA

#6 Dec 28, 2008
Gardner wrote:
We have done Business with Mr. Murtaugh for years in each of his locations. Whoever is posting this information is being dishonest. Mr. Murtaugh has done a lot for the state of Florida and it is a shame that these evil people are doing this for whatever dishonest reason they are doing so. Topix should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this harm to be done to such a fine man.
Eva Gardner
Google "Murt Trenton Duckett" and see what a fine upstanding man Murtaugh is. He's conning people now into sending him money by pretending he's press and needs donations in order to follow missing children's cases in Florida. It may open your eyes. If you personally know Murt, then do what you can to get him help. He's lying to people.
Mona

AOL

#7 Dec 28, 2008
Gardner wrote:
Eva Gardner
Ok Murt. Thanks for stopping by.
Ruby

United States

#8 Dec 28, 2008
Google William Murtaugh or m2kfl and you will find out all the dirty details on William K. Murtaugh, otherwise known as Dirty Murty, professional internet scammer, who emphatically claims to be the owner of STI Auto Sales in Palatka.
someonewhoknowsb etter

Oshkosh, WI

#9 Dec 28, 2008
Gardner wrote:
Eva Gardner
Anyone reading this should take what Ms. Gardner posted with a grain of salt. There is no woman with this name living in Orlando.
Mona

AOL

#10 Dec 30, 2008
Eva Gardner is an actress from years ago. I think that was Murt posting to defend himself.
Ruby

White House, TN

#11 Jan 1, 2009
Odd. Some posts seem to be missing from this thread. Looks like William Murtaugh doesn't want anyone to know the truth about his scams.
LifesToShort

Owensboro, KY

#12 Jan 4, 2009
Murt your a fake you a useless waste of space. You should be locked up and the key be flush in the nearest sewer plant. Better yet can we flush you?? You are a sick sick sick man you need mental help and need it fast I fear that if you dont get help WE might lose our ass clown of the internet .
Who gets online and fakes their own suicide ?? You need to be locked up in a padded room with no out date.... GET HELP YOU SICK OLD MAN!!!
NON

San Jose, CA

#13 Mar 27, 2009
anonoymous wrote:
Murt is the biggest liar and a fraud he has Made some people mad in the past and now its time for his payback ....
Payback? So, let me get this straight, he's made you mad, so you're getting even??
lol
Good grief.
Imagine that. & all the way from the UK, too?!
I'm rolling my eyes right now.
Why hide behind a proxy and use an anonymous nym?
You're funny.
Angelinfl

United States

#15 Jun 16, 2009
Murt you are a fraud, a con, and a liar. You try to romance women. You have your target audience of the disabled, softhearted and ignorant who want attention so bad themselves they feed into your lies.

You scammed money from Trenton Duckett
You scammed money off Caylee
You weren't getting married
you don't own car dealerships
You are not an honorable person
Your cat didn't die
You weren't engaged to be married to your title clerk (it was all for donations and presents)
You should have been able to afford your own tires.
The big fancy motorhome is not yours.
Your house is a junkpile with crawling cockroaches
The Lake County Building and Zoning has investigated and cited you for having a junk yard, an eyesore (is that your "dealership).. Your neighbors can't stand your eyesore
You faked a suicide
You weren't hacked
The FBI wasn't at your house.

Funny I don't think you really need any donations. Your wife died suddenly and you were back on internet in 1.5 hours. She worked for a life insurance company. With your son being dead and you being the next of kin... Come on Murt you got paid handsomely for her death.... I'd bet money on it.

You want attention so bad. Your wife seemed to be a decent person from all I could find out. She kept the lid on you. You have boiled over since she died and nobody is there to contain you.

You have no ethics or morals in my opinon and its all about Murt.

Get a real job or admit you can live of the money you have.

You have too many teckie gadgets to be a poor guy who claims he can't afford the dollar menu at McD's.

Stop taking advantage of people.

I see Non posting above... I wonder if Non is still drinking the Koolaid or was she finally wise to the fact that you made fun of her as did others that used to be in your chat room.

Your minons are fading... your days of glory are over.

I hear you are inserting yourself in the Grund memorial.... I lost respect for Grund on this fundraiser where money is pouring in for this little memorial and the "extra" may buy a tree.. why don't you share with Grund how you laundered money through the Town of Mt. Dora for the bench.

Murt you are a scamming fraud. I'm ashamed I ever knew you.
MurtFraudFest

United States

#17 Jun 28, 2009
Who donated money to Murt and feels defrauded. Who sent cards and are sorry that they sent money to a liar and con artist? This board has a small readership. If you are reading this please post this elsewhere so it can get more attention.

One of the defleeced.. I picked that flea of Murt along time ago
Anon

United States

#18 Jul 13, 2009
Murt posted on his blog that he now needs people to donate money to him because he feels that people are stopping him from making a living.He wants people to donate money to him and it is not tax deductible.

I feel it is time that this Murt guy get off of his computer and his butt and go out and get a job. Why should people donate money to this idiot that has been taking advantage of his friendships with older women that are on SS or SSDI. These women have been going without food because they have given all of their money to this lowlife because they feel sorry for him.
It is time that this lowlife is stoppped. Please do not donate anything to this man. He does not need food and his house is not being forclosed. He needs the money to pay for his speeding ticket.
Murt Wants Your Money

Bakersfield, CA

#19 Jul 14, 2009
They were not speeding tickets. He was cited driving a big rig Freighliner or something for not having the proper medical endorcement on his Driver's License AND not having mud flaps on his vehicle.(I'm sure its not HIS vehicle.. but whose is it)

This is PUBLIC information. Go to Lake County Florida clerk of the courts and look up William K. Murtaugh. He wants money for the fines and perhaps the doctor's visit so he can get the physical and tests he needs to have a proper license.

http://lakecountyclerk.org/online_co...se_id=...

There is the URL to look it up.

Shame on you Murt begging for money to cover his own mistakes.

He also hasa been working driving a truck. What he hauls or what he does... who knows but he has more money than you do probably.

His home is PAID for and so are his taxes. Wish we could all say the same?

I say liar liar pants on fire!!!! Shame on you Murt.
Murt Wants Your Money

United States

#20 Jul 15, 2009
Anyone notice that some posts are removed... Like where are posts 1,3, 14, and post 16 ... someone is having posts removed... weren't those posts by Bullstopper whose nick should have been BullSh*tter?

That is why there are only 15 posts showing but there were 19 posts in this forum.

Gee Murt..... what's going on here?

Hmm murt... Just what do you have to hide... I think people already know..... Maybe you're Bernie Junior.
Murts a Liar

Satellite Beach, FL

#21 Jul 18, 2009
He needs donations because he can't get a job, but he got tickets driving a Freightliner. Just more evidence of his fraudulent claims.
MURT

Lady Lake, FL

#23 Mar 4, 2011
The people who created this Topix won their battle and demonstrated the shape of things to come. Through their lies, smears and threatening phone calls they have succeeded in ruining everything I have worked for over the last 35 years.

The bad publicity and lies of the group caused me to close a dealership I operated putting 7 people out of work.

I am about to loose my house and and most of what I have worked to own through most of my life time.

I am forced to leave a nice home to a run down 500.00 mobile home.

I hope you are all happy but be warned. You Just might be next.

MURT

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#31 Mar 16, 2011
"I am forced to leave a nice home to a run down 500.00 mobile home."
That is laughable! You are losing your house because you won't clean up the dump and have been cited by the city to clean it up. What's the fine up to now Murt? Must be well over 100K in fines by now. Don't go blaming others because you're too lazy to get off your butt and actually work.

The only person responsible for you losing your house is you and you alone. No one on the internet went to your house and dumped old tires and cars in your yard. No one is preventing you from cleaning it up. No one is preventing you from getting a real job and paying your fines.

Instead of trying to make money off a dead child, try getting off your butt and getting a real job. Clean up your yard and pay your fines instead of sitting on the computer all day crying that others are causing you to lose your house.
I use to have sympathy for you but I have sat back and watched you over the last year and every time the other side shuts up and doesn't say a word to you, you start tweeting and blogging feverishly in hopes to get just one of them to recognize you and say something back to you. You cry that they are picking on you when the truth is, you can't stand it when they ignore you. It has become so apparent to everyone that with out "them" you are nothing on the internet. When I say everyone I also mean the courts in Florida too. Obviously the Judge felt your injunction regarding your claim of "violent acts" against you was BS too and denied your claim.(Got to love the Sunshine Law) The denial states,

"ORDER DENYING PETITION FOR INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION; COURT NOTES: PETITIONER HAS NOT ADEQUATELY ALLEGED THE ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS TO SUPPORT AN INJUNCTION FOR REPEAT VIOLENCE BECAUSE NO ACTS OF VIOLENCE HAVE BEEN ALLEGED"
And there ya have it Murt, even the courts think you are a flake! Now be a man and stop harassing, stalking and blaming others for your problems.

I also want to add Murt, Your property was inspected and failed on September 2008. Only 2 months after Caylee went missing. Long before anyone even knew about you. You have been in violation since then because you refused to clean your property. The order from March 2010 states,

"1.The Respondent is still in violation of the provisions of Section(s) 21-25, 3.06.03, of the Lake County Land Development Regulations/Code, and has not complied with the Special Master's Order of Enforcement previously entered herein.

It is, therefore, ORDERED that the Respondent shall pay a fine in the amount of thirty one thousand three hundred dollars ($31,300.00) for the period of 313 days at $100.00 per day, with the fine continuing to accrue at $100.00 per day for each day of non-compliance. This fine is to be paid within thirty (30) days from the date that this Order is entered."

That's 68,300.00 as of today. Still want to blame others for losing your home? Sorry not buying it. You are losing your home as you sit on your computer all day and all night playing inspector gadget in the Caylee Anthony and pretending to be the media. Faking suicide, claiming to have a flat tire, broken windshield, playing with your pretend farms and cities on Facebook and harassing and stalking others. You are losing your house because you chose to do nothing about it for over 2 years.

I have no sympathy for someone who is clearly too lazy to get off their butt and work a real job for a living. If you cared one ounce about losing your house, you would of done something about it in 2008 when you first failed inspection. You have no one to blame but yourself.
MURTWITNESSONE

Summerfield, FL

#32 Nov 17, 2011
Murt Wants Your Money wrote:
They were not speeding tickets. He was cited driving a big rig Freighliner or something for not having the proper medical endorcement on his Driver's License AND not having mud flaps on his vehicle.(I'm sure its not HIS vehicle.. but whose is it)
This is PUBLIC information. Go to Lake County Florida clerk of the courts and look up William K. Murtaugh. He wants money for the fines and perhaps the doctor's visit so he can get the physical and tests he needs to have a proper license.
http://lakecountyclerk.org/online_co...se_id=...
There is the URL to look it up.
Shame on you Murt begging for money to cover his own mistakes.
He also hasa been working driving a truck. What he hauls or what he does... who knows but he has more money than you do probably.
His home is PAID for and so are his taxes. Wish we could all say the same?
I say liar liar pants on fire!!!! Shame on you Murt.
Before you make a fool of yourself, you might want to look up the classification those tickets were written on. They are INFRACTIONS, similar to PARKING TICKETS. They carry NO POINTS to the license. A mud flap violation is similar to having a broken tail light on a car. You repair the defect, end of problem.

At NO time did I EVER ask for funds regarding this issue. In fact I NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING ABOUT THIS INCIDENT. There are three women who are constantly CHECKING MY PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DRIVER'S RECORD. Why? This is 2011 and this is STILL GOING ON. I NO LONGER BROADCAST USING THE NEWS VAN. I had not been doing so since BEFORE that incident occured, yet these people still persist. As a follow up to the post I am replying to. Someone called my load broker and threatened them that if they did not quit using me as a driver that THEY WILL COME TO THEIR OFFICE AND BURN IT DOWN!

Odd how that does not make it onto this blog.

As for the house, Bank of America is in the process of selling it. Sandra Goddard even posted the FOR SALE sign for all to see. It also turns out that ANGELINFL wrote letters to someone named LIVELOVELAUGH bragging she bribed lake county inspectors to badger me at her request. Angelinflorida lives almost 200 miles from me. Also, the situation regarding the code enforcement dispute was resolved well before the person put that information on there.

Not that it is anyone's business. NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY HAS EVER PRODUCED ANY PROOF OF THE CHARGES MADE IN THIS THREAD. This is November 17, 2011 and not one shred of evidence has been produced. Only slander, libel and innuendo.

It has also been confirmed that a well known hacker and prank phone caller is alleged to be the primary person behind the counterfeit material falsely accusing me of making certain statements in a PRIVATE conversation that has been passed around.

This person, Shawn W McQuaid, brags about all of this to this day on both his blogtv website and his youtube channel.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/civil-rights-viol...

MURT
MURTWITNESSONE

Melbourne, FL

#33 Apr 17, 2012
I have just been contacted by Law Enforcement authorities working on the case of one of my primary stalkers.

This individual was arrested and charged with various internet crimes involving identity theft and cyber stalking.

Since this is a case still under investigation, the lead investigator has requested that I hold off on making the information public.

Once I am allowed to, I will publish details on this individuals arrest, the crimes alleged and whatever action the prosecution takes.

MURT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palatka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miami is a cesspool: discuss (May '08) 19 hr Raydot 6
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 19 hr zazz 98,617
Miami SUCKS (Oct '11) Thu yonsarah 477
Boy in broward or dade Thu Officer McBallbuster 4
all types of drugs for sale if interested conta... (Jun '13) Dec 13 Joejoe 2
Madonna and her cousin James Morotti seen shopp... Dec 13 In the know 7
Review: Heather Michelle Greene Dec 12 HEATHER MICHELLE ... 1

Palatka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palatka Mortgages