Sheriff's car hits, kills pedestrian

May 2, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: FOX30Online

The Florida Highway Patrol says a Putnam County Sheriff's patrol car hit and killed a pedestrian in East Palatka.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

What was the officer's BAC?
gena

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

What is BAC?
huh

Interlachen, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

BLOOD ALCOHOL
BAC

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Breath Alcohol Content
huh

Interlachen, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

oops what they said :-)

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

If the pedestrian was a 12 year old blonde haired white Christian girl, you guys would have had more threads on Topix than Misty Crosslin does.
BAC

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

Get over it, the "feel sorry for me because I'm black" is so self-serving and really demeans rather than uplifts the black race.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

BAC wrote:
Get over it, the "feel sorry for me because I'm black" is so self-serving and really demeans rather than uplifts the black race.
The black race of avatars? You do know that you're being racist towards my avatar. A lot of people are hung up on symbology to the point where they'll kill a person over what they think some guy told them that Jesus said. Like that white killer that shot that abortion doctor. Show them a symbol, pump their head full of crap and off they go shooting people in the name of an avatar.

Funny stuff.
WOW

Interlachen, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Judged:

It has nothing to do with your avatar. Its your mannerism and the way you speak. Hell I paid no attention to your avatar until you brought it up, and I thought you were black. Is there nothing at all going on in Virginia? Worry about your state because to but it bluntly I think everyone is sick of you on this forum.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

WOW wrote:
It has nothing to do with your avatar. Its your mannerism and the way you speak. Hell I paid no attention to your avatar until you brought it up, and I thought you were black. Is there nothing at all going on in Virginia? Worry about your state because to but it bluntly I think everyone is sick of you on this forum.
So, what wast the BAC of the officer driving the car? Was the officer an illegal alien, come here to the US to run over people that Americans wouldn't?
Oh Well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what wast the BAC of the officer driving the car? Was the officer an illegal alien, come here to the US to run over people that Americans wouldn't?
Richard, YOU ARE ONE SICK PUPPY!!
Ho Hum

Saint Augustine, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Did I miss this in the Palatka Daily News? It also doesn't say the the other driver involved was Ruiz' girlfriend. I bet he was on his cell phone talking to her, not paying attention, when he hit the man. But, just like Bowling's wreck, it will covered up as no wrong doing by one of the "boys".
Inquiring Minds

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Can you honestly say you do not talk on your cell while driving? I'm guilty of it! This could of happened to anyone of us. If you live in Putnam County you know to watch the strip from the Cheyenne to the Sunoco with people crossing the highway. From what I was told, the pedestrian was dressed in black.
LMAO

Interlachen, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Inquiring Minds wrote:
Can you honestly say you do not talk on your cell while driving? I'm guilty of it! This could of happened to anyone of us. If you live in Putnam County you know to watch the strip from the Cheyenne to the Sunoco with people crossing the highway. From what I was told, the pedestrian was dressed in black.
Pete Ruiz isnt all hes cracked up to be either. Trust me on that one. Though I dont believe he was in the wrong in this accident. Those people dont even look half the time when they dart across the high way.
Dazed and Confused

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

hmmmm
Inquiring Minds

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

The accidents that have occurred in that 1/2 mile strip, all misjudged the oncoming traffic. I lost a dear friend in front of the Cheyenne due to a few too many and misjudging. Pete may not be officer of the year material, but he is a good/decent officer.
The whole situation really sucks...I couldn't imagine being in Pete's shoes right now.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Inquiring Minds wrote:
If the cop was talking on his cell phone and it wasn't government business of an emergency nature, then he's guilty of negligent homicide.

Where is the toxicology report on the officer?
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

He was on his own time that means off duty. They did all necessary tests. Maybe the man stood in the road intentionally because he had just had a fight with his wife??

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

inmatemom wrote:
He was on his own time that means off duty. They did all necessary tests.
Where are the toxicology reports on the deputy?
Inquiring Minds

Palatka, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Where are the toxicology reports on the deputy?
OMG...where is your straight jacket? You should be supervised on the computer,dude. You have issues!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Palatka Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Palatka Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••