Goodbye unqualified superintendent

Posted in the Palatka Forum

Putnam for Change

Gainesville, FL

#1 Mar 9, 2012
Four long years...almost over sports fans!!! The fluke that happened in 2008 will soon be rectified...and the good people of Putnam can begin to pick up the pieces of the destroyed school morale and the schools that have suffered under the current unqualified superintendent's pathetic leadership...start packing boys and girls who support him...your days are numbered...
Observer

Ocala, FL

#2 May 16, 2012
How can any one be clueless? He has destroyed teachers' morale as well as many lives. He has hidden the truth about alot of things I hope the paper finds. Warnings about the coach were made loud and clear but fell on deaf ears. Whoever marked clueless apparently doesn't read what little PDN does report on. This uneducated (in education and not much else) so called leader, needs to move to another state. He has destroyed education in Putnam County. Before elected he made the statement, when his proposal for an appointed superintendent fell through, that he would show everyone, that if he got elected it would take 10 years to straighten out the mess he would create. True to his word.
jelly beany

High Springs, FL

#3 May 16, 2012
Brilliant.
Lady H

Ocala, FL

#4 May 18, 2012
Anyone keeping up with the PDN and the corruption perpetrated by this superintendent surely can't possibly vote to re-elect him! Common people...this is only the tip of the iceburg. Vote this jerk out of office! Get rid of all those he hired with no education background who have found a way to financially rip off the School District.
Observer

Ocala, FL

#5 Jun 14, 2012
Great Forum at the Ravines:
Exposed TT for misusing grant money; DB said it won’t matter if TT’s no longer superintendent, the govt. will want its money back. Not
notifying the state about certificate-holders’ arrests and/or misconduct (as reported in the PDN); DB said anybody who says they didn’t know they had to do that was lying. DB said
when he was substituting at PHS, he witnessed two male students sexually assaulting a female student. DB said when he tried to report it and turn in a referral, he was told not to because “it would reflect poorly on the image of their students.” DB said that after Ross Jones, baseball coach at SJRSC, complained at the school board meeting about his son being repeatedly disciplined for a dress code violation, TT called Joe Pickens, president of SJRCC, and tried to get Pickens to fire Jones. DB and the other candidates repeatedly mentioned TT’s use of fear, intimidation, and bullying as a “leadership/management style.”
Sure hope the people see what devastation to teachers and students these last four years have created and do something about it.
Third grade scores are at their worst ever...it will be years to correct...these kids lost much in their learning years. These scores will follow until they graduate.
Palatka Lifer

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Aug 13, 2012
If you really believe DB has anything but his own personal interests at heart, I feel very sad for you... If you have followed any of the forums at all, you'll notice he's blatantly lied repeatedly, stretched the few truths he has gotten correct--and made up the rest... I'm not a big fan of TT--but God--he's light years better than Bubba and the good ol' boy system that wants us to return to the stone age...he and PC want us to believe that we don't have to worry about core standards, state mandates or standardized testing--because they don't like it... C'mon people--don't you want better for your kids? Do you really want to go backwards and watch our scores slide back down to where they were?
Palatka Lifer

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Aug 13, 2012
And OMG--if you really believe the PDN, then you deserve everything you get... They give new meaning to slander, liable and fraud. Don't believe me? Go watch all the school board meetings for yourself (archived on the putnamschools.org website), then look up the articles that were written about it the next day...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palatka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The King and Queen - Cuba 10 hr Gordon Robinson 39
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 hr Shaniquah 97,007
News Local News - The Grinch Who Stole Winnie the Po... (Nov '07) 12 hr John Cross 3
Review: Rainaway Roofing Corp. (May '14) 19 hr Reviews El Fako 16
real estate market next 5 years Mon WE JUST DONT CARE 11
Senator Ted Cruz to announce his presidential b... Mon Stella 4
The Anthroology / History Debate of the ... Mon Gerry Zaragemca 1
Palatka Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Palatka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]