Troubling questions asked in fatal sh...

Troubling questions asked in fatal shooting of mentally ill man by Putnam deputy

There are 104 comments on the The Florida Times-Union story from Sep 1, 2012, titled Troubling questions asked in fatal shooting of mentally ill man by Putnam deputy. In it, The Florida Times-Union reports that:

[email protected] C fkd;kghsdkfhsdkfhsdkfhsdkfhsdjkfhsdkjfhsdkfhsdkjhsdfhsdkh sdkh kfhsd kfsdkfsdkfh sdkh kh jkfh fh fh fh fh h sdf hjsdf hjsdf hjsdf hsdf hfs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Florida Times-Union.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#84 Dec 5, 2012
Don't bother putting any stock in FDLE's report - it's full of holes and conflicts, and they'll likely find themselves in the lawsuit, too. Besides, they have a habit of doing NOTHING about bad cops, except covering-up. There's a pattern emerging: their lack of action and failure to censor the LE Certfication of PPD's Sapp, who not only was DUI with his kids in the cruiser (child abuse), tampered with physical evidence, falsified the report AND was wanted on a drug charge in Flagler Co. when Getchell hired him and put him on the street, uncertified, and allowed him to make 26 arrests, which aren't lawful. But they did nothing. Then there's the Mainville shooting they investigated - knowing Mainville lied under oath, put a false charge against the driver and was found guilty of excessive use of force. But they did nothing. There's alot more they've turned their heads away from - these are just the more serious. I hate it for them, but I hate it for the citizens even more.
Nope

United States

#85 Dec 5, 2012
The Palatka Corruption wrote:
Don't bother putting any stock in FDLE's report - it's full of holes and conflicts, and they'll likely find themselves in the lawsuit, too. Besides, they have a habit of doing NOTHING about bad cops, except covering-up. There's a pattern emerging: their lack of action and failure to censor the LE Certfication of PPD's Sapp, who not only was DUI with his kids in the cruiser (child abuse), tampered with physical evidence, falsified the report AND was wanted on a drug charge in Flagler Co. when Getchell hired him and put him on the street, uncertified, and allowed him to make 26 arrests, which aren't lawful. But they did nothing. Then there's the Mainville shooting they investigated - knowing Mainville lied under oath, put a false charge against the driver and was found guilty of excessive use of force. But they did nothing. There's alot more they've turned their heads away from - these are just the more serious. I hate it for them, but I hate it for the citizens even more.
Election over. Your clown lost HUGE! Go away, nobody pays you any mind.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#86 Dec 5, 2012
my browser has a nifty little option in the top left. It's a little drop down window. It has the option "Find." I typed in the word election. It was only on this page once.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#87 Dec 10, 2012
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>Election over. Your clown lost HUGE! Go away, nobody pays you any mind.
You constantly do - to the point of being unable to stay on topic.
Go pick a playground fight you can handle, you're in over your head here.
wow

Palatka, FL

#88 Dec 12, 2012
The Palatka Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
You constantly do - to the point of being unable to stay on topic.
Go pick a playground fight you can handle, you're in over your head here.
Do you have anything better to do than to bring up ex Deputy Sheriffs and the same ones OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN?? Just saying it gets old!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#89 Dec 12, 2012
LOLOLOLOL
Most of them will be ~ EX DEPUTY SHERIFFS ~
Hey better news is on the way!!!
Hardy and Ryan just found out BOWLING has been screwing them over.
I believe HELL is on the rise at your precious PCSO. That's your sheriff and under sheriff waking up to the truth we've been telling. You can wake up to the info, too. You probably won't tho you irreversibly ignorant jackhole you're permanently stuck on stupid
Nope

United States

#90 Dec 12, 2012
LiLHogg wrote:
LOLOLOLOL
Most of them will be ~ EX DEPUTY SHERIFFS ~
Hey better news is on the way!!!
Hardy and Ryan just found out BOWLING has been screwing them over.
I believe HELL is on the rise at your precious PCSO. That's your sheriff and under sheriff waking up to the truth we've been telling. You can wake up to the info, too. You probably won't tho you irreversibly ignorant jackhole you're permanently stuck on stupid
your just mad and making things up because they won't take your calls.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#91 Dec 12, 2012
LOL thank you for giving me the opportunity to make this point:
If the men in Tallahassee know my name and take my calls, the sheriff can. He ain't special. If he's too busy to answer calls he's got a time management problem he needs to work on. Refusing to take calls just makes him look bad. He found that out the hard way tho didn't he?????
FYI what makes you think -I- talked to HIM?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#92 Dec 12, 2012
I see tho, your loyalties lie with Bowling and not the sheriff

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#93 Dec 12, 2012
Nope wrote:
your just mad and making things up because they won't take your calls.
That's why I'm mad? You always got a reason why I'm mad. You justify it really. You mad because you're about to lose your job?
BillyGoatGruff

Jacksonville, FL

#94 Dec 12, 2012
Nope wrote:
your just mad and making things up because they won't take your calls.
That's a PCSO employee! Admitting they're not taking calls!! They're not answering calls about DV? those are the calls made! That's admission straight from PCSO! OH! The press is going to eat this up! Send this into Tally!! Send it to Tally!! Admission of guilt from an employee! Their boss is going to enjoy this!
DoneWithU

Jacksonville, FL

#95 Dec 12, 2012
Nope wrote:
<quoted text> your just mad and making things up because they won't take your calls.
Take a bow. You are so funny. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, what happens in South Putnam can go to the folks in Tallahassee.

Since: Dec 12

United States

#96 Dec 15, 2012
Wow

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#97 Dec 16, 2012
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>Election over. Your clown lost HUGE! Go away, nobody pays you any mind.
What's truly alarming is that your clown won. But not without the help of Del Sur.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#98 Dec 16, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have anything better to do than to bring up ex Deputy Sheriffs and the same ones OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN?? Just saying it gets old!
They were just examples of an emerging pattern of behavior exibited by FDLE taking no action when crimes are committed under color of law. What's old is dangerous deputies losing it.
There's several new instances of improper actions by PCSO members that have been uncovered, including one hell of a video, but why waste my time posting them here for people like you - redundant and in denial.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#99 Dec 16, 2012
The Palatka Corruption wrote:
But not without the help of Del Sur.
Oh Snap! TPC just ripped ya'll a new one. lol! Ol' Capin' Jelly Belly probably don't know about all that elections stuff, tho. LOL!
WOW

Lake Butler, FL

#100 Dec 20, 2012
Lil Hogg the only person that is disturbing is u, get a fuc#$%^ life dude. Look at me I post things, and talk out of my ass, but I dont back any of it up. I just like to make it look like I have friends and that I am important. You are a waste stop and do something meaningful with your life.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#101 Dec 20, 2012
WOW wrote:
Look at me I post things, and talk out of my ass, but I dont back any of it up. I just like to make it look like I have friends and that I am important.
yes sur you certainly do
Bardin Baby

United States

#103 Apr 24, 2013
Whatever u people wanna say about Jeff Hardy could be true. However, I'd take Jeff Hardy over Dean Kelly ANY DAY! Reguardless people try to hold our public servants to a higher standard, & forget they too are human. This is the reason for all the shadyness... If people wouldn't make a big deal outta small objects fine... But just remember God don't like ugly, & people don't like hypocrites....#TRUTH,TRUST,FRE EDOM.#LOVINPUTNAMFOREVER....
HumanSpirit

High Springs, FL

#106 Apr 29, 2013
Inside the Battle to Define Mental Illness

Every so often Al Frances says something that seems to surprise even him. Just now, for instance, in the predawn darkness of his comfortable, rambling home in Carmel, California, he has broken off his exercise routine to declare that “there is no definition of a mental disorder. It’s bullshit. I mean, you just can’t define it.” Then an odd, reflective look crosses his face, as if he’s taking in the strangeness of this scene: Allen Frances, lead editor of the fourth edition of the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (universally known as the DSM-IV), the guy who wrote the book on mental illness, confessing that “these concepts are virtually impossible to define precisely with bright lines at the boundaries.” For the first time in two days, the conversation comes to an awkward halt.

Pasted from < http://www.wired.com/magazine/2010/12/ff_dsmv... ;

There are no genetic tests, no brain scans, blood tests, chemical imbalance tests or X-rays that can scientifically/medically prove that any psychiatric disorder is a medical condition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palatka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote For Donald Trump 4 hr Go Blue Forever 88
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 21 hr zazz 98,081
Shooting gay people should be legal! Sat Free 5
Orlando Massacre: The Gay people deserved it! Jun 23 god 6
Poll is god real (Sep '09) Jun 21 oGd aDedmn loyH r... 17
Young a Daughter Losing Virginity Jun 19 Ruth Janus 6
mideastern man shooting range, GRANDIN! (Dec '15) May '16 Jesus loves you 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palatka Mortgages