Troubling questions asked in fatal sh...

Troubling questions asked in fatal shooting of mentally ill man by Putnam deputy

There are 104 comments on the The Florida Times-Union story from Sep 1, 2012, titled Troubling questions asked in fatal shooting of mentally ill man by Putnam deputy. In it, The Florida Times-Union reports that:

[email protected] C fkd;kghsdkfhsdkfhsdkfhsdkfhsdjkfhsdkjfhsdkfhsdkjhsdfhsdkh sdkh kfhsd kfsdkfsdkfh sdkh kh jkfh fh fh fh fh h sdf hjsdf hjsdf hjsdf hsdf hfs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Florida Times-Union.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
a survivor

Palatka, FL

#1 Sep 2, 2012
check out the links on this story above. deputies were pretty secretive about how Alfred had so many holes blasted out of him in there reports. barely describe it at all. spent most of it saying what Alfred did. comments says there will be another story when fdle lets go of there report. don't expect much better.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Sep 2, 2012
if two grown armed men can't handle an unarmed person suffering from schizophrenia then what is my buck 20 ass doing working the ward.
that's nonsense!! that was unjustified!!
Nope

Hollywood, FL

#3 Sep 2, 2012
LiLHogg wrote:
if two grown armed men can't handle an unarmed person suffering from schizophrenia then what is my buck 20 ass doing working the ward.
that's nonsense!! that was unjustified!!
Don't speak unless hou were in their shoes. FDLE will justify the shooting.

Location hidden

#4 Sep 2, 2012
and who will justify the FDLE?
while the Majors disagree
COUNT on it

Palatka, FL

#5 Sep 3, 2012
pretty reveling that
Alfred was unarmed and nevr before violent
wont relese fdle report
had another dep to help subdue
kills on thursday back to work on monday, what quack gave mental clearance when hiring and after shooting
hardy knew what he did before, other fights not talked about but we know
hardly saysanything in reports,can't get caught in lies if you don't say nothing to begin with

killer was swat trained
WILL BE ANOTHR STORY YOUR NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
YEP

Palatka, FL

#6 Sep 3, 2012
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>Don't speak unless hou were in their shoes. FDLE will justify the shooting.
fdle is just more cops for cops. we know the one in this who worked here first

it took time to charge zimerman to
cracker foe

Palatka, FL

#7 Sep 3, 2012
hardy was the killers boss befor, why he got away with the other stuff
VoodooPower

Palatka, FL

#8 Sep 4, 2012
Hardy says he visited Strickland the next day. Visibly shaken and "How can anybody be OK after that?" Puts him back to work on Monday. Don't believe any mental health evaluator would have OK'd him that fast. More Hardy BS just like him saying Strickland was on leave. Conflict of interest that Stallings, his drunken brawling partner at Steamboats bar is in charge of Putnam investigation. Another story is coming.
VoodooPower

Palatka, FL

#9 Sep 4, 2012
COUNT on it wrote:
pretty reveling that
Alfred was unarmed and nevr before violent
wont relese fdle report
had another dep to help subdue
kills on thursday back to work on monday, what quack gave mental clearance when hiring and after shooting
hardy knew what he did before, other fights not talked about but we know
hardly saysanything in reports,can't get caught in lies if you don't say nothing to begin with
killer was swat trained
WILL BE ANOTHR STORY YOUR NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
Good call. SWAT trained.
Was at lunch today and saw him talking to two men. Smartass said they're making a big deal out of Alfred being mentally ill. The big deal is you killed him.
VoodooPower

Palatka, FL

#10 Sep 4, 2012
How stupid is Hardy to say he'll stand behind until proven otherwise. Like saying we'll stick to the story until we are caught. Any sheriff with decency would be looking for the true answers.
THE TRUTH

United States

#11 Sep 7, 2012
I'm sure hardy, strickland and the rest of the crooked cop clan are taking every possible step they can to cover up the truth behind Alfred's murder, but they went too far this time... Although they claim to have so much integrity, almost all of pytnam county knows thats not true. There aee lots of filk who are afeaud to speak out cause they're so called cops....but there are a few strong, integrity filled citizens in this community that aren't afraid of them and in just a dew months we will watch as they are brought down and anybody else who calls themselves the law who are doing unjust things will go down with them...AND THAT'S THE TRUTH.
THE TRUTH

United States

#12 Sep 7, 2012
I really dont see how these supposed-to-be cops think they are going to get away with this cause its only a matter if time before the real TRUTH comes out and there is nothing they will be able to do about it....its sooo sad when a community cannot trust the ppl appointed to protect them.... What does that say about you jeff? It says to me that u just dont have what it takes to run your departnent and you are just a waste of space. Let somebody take the job who knows the TRUE meaning of integrity cause it seens to me that neither you nor your boys do....shame shame shame abd that is also THE TRUTH.
Silence is Golden

Palatka, FL

#13 Sep 7, 2012
what i find truely disgusting is Chris Middleton the investigator for FDLE and Deputy Raymond Strickland were roommates when they worked on the putnam county SO drug unit together oh ya and Travis Smith the supervisor of the FDLE office in St Augustine lived there too ....HOW CAN ANYONE SAY THAT ISNT A CONFLICT OF INTEREST!!!!!!!!!!
VoodooPower

San Mateo, FL

#14 Sep 7, 2012
Yeah, it's disgusting alright. So's the fact that Middleton lied to Alfred's sister yesterday by telling her she could never get the autopsy report because it's never made public. Guess he thinks he's dealing with a putnam bumpkin.
THE TRUTH

United States

#15 Sep 7, 2012
Thats all these cops have been doing since the beginning...they seem to be the only ones who cant be trusted. The public has a right to know THE TRUTH and no matter how hard you crooks try to BS everyone, the more embarrassed you are going to be when the hammer is brought down...and believe me, you punks wil be found out then lets see how hardy handles it when the entire community turns on him. Nobody will ever respect him or his dirtbag squad cause they have no respect for anyone either...all they care about is sucking up taxpayers air and hiding the facts but every dog has their day and all you digs days are on the way. SOONER THAN YOU THINK and again that is THE TRUTH
THE TRUTH

United States

#16 Sep 7, 2012
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHOS WORSE CAUSE PERSONALLY, ALL THE DEPARTMENTS HAVE ONE COP OR ANOTHER WHO SUCK. AND I MEAN REALLY SUCK.... GIMME A YES YES IF U AGREE.
Matt

Palatka, FL

#17 Sep 8, 2012
THE TRUTH an not be trusted. The TRUTH uses different names on this iste and other sites in an attempt to make people think everyone is like him. Don't believe him because he likes to BS people.
VoodooPower

San Mateo, FL

#18 Sep 8, 2012
Matt wrote:
THE TRUTH an not be trusted. The TRUTH uses different names on this iste and other sites in an attempt to make people think everyone is like him. Don't believe him because he likes to BS people.
Don't start your shit. You are talking to Alfred Dobson's family, who is NOT using different names and not on other sites.
You're the lying bullshitter and the name stealer.
SHOW SOME RESPECT, DOUCHEBAG.
Matt

Palatka, FL

#19 Sep 8, 2012
Will show respect when you and your douchbag buddies do. Stop lying and talking BS.

Location hidden

#20 Sep 8, 2012
All the things we do know about Middleton makes me worry about what we don't know. I fear the man's devoted 24/7 to covering up for his buddies.
Someone told me he was the only one who can keep Ruiz in line. From what we know about Ruiz ...
These men are disturbing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palatka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Message For Hell's Angel's Miami Chap. / Florid... (Jun '12) 9 min Dennis Hophead - ... 56
Why are they calling Adam the Macho Lifeguard "... 9 hr Butch Bronson 9
News Flooding concerns remain after Erika 22 hr TOASTER 2
Review: Cafe Guajiro Mon sandyangel 1
News Pro-Life Group Head: Women Seeking Abortions Af... Sun cpeter1313 1
Beware! PUTNAM assigning Divorce attorneys to c... Sun SCOOBYDOO 1
News Victim, 16, shot dead; suspect, 15, held (May '08) Sun Jay r 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palatka Mortgages