Michael wright
Concerned

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Oct 30, 2011
Michael wright of palatka arrested for sexual abuse on a child younger then 16 does anyone know if it has to do with his step kids?
Concerned

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Oct 30, 2011
Charge 1
STATUTE: 800.04-5c2
CHARGE: LEWD LASCV BEHAVIOR VICTIM 12YOA UP TO 16YOA OFFENDER 18 YOA OLDER
Charge 2
Charge 3
STATUTE: 794.011-8b
CHARGE: SEX ASSLT BY CUSTODIAN SEX BATT VICT 12 YOA UNDER 18 YOA
Charge 4
None

Palatka, FL

#3 Dec 3, 2011
Concerned wrote:
Michael wright of palatka arrested for sexual abuse on a child younger then 16 does anyone know if it has to do with his step kids?
. Yes i know
concerned

United States

#4 Dec 3, 2011
Well then what? Please share?
concerned

United States

#5 Dec 3, 2011
Which girls was it the older or younger ones? Why isnt the mom pressing charges?
concerned

United States

#6 Dec 3, 2011
None wrote:
<quoted text>. Yes i know
which girls did it happen to the younger or older ones? Why isnt maria pressing charges those are her kids. Dont we protect are kids from this kid if thing? She isnt protecting the girls shes protecting the child molester?y?
None

Palatka, FL

#7 Dec 15, 2011
Who said she isnt
concerned

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Dec 15, 2011
she told everyone at church she is not pressing charges..... plus her daughter told some girls in school she wasnt going to. due to how he has been forgiven by our father.
None

Palatka, FL

#9 Dec 16, 2011
Well the i guess that answers some of your questions
Nick

Palatka, FL

#10 Dec 29, 2011
Don't be rude, they don't have to tell you who it happened to, and she isn't protecting a molester, even if she doesn't want to go through with it the State of Florida has taken over and they are pressing charges, plus I'm a Christian and I was raped by an older man, and he is forgiven.
concerned

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Dec 29, 2011
Nick wrote:
Don't be rude, they don't have to tell you who it happened to, abnd she isn't protecting a molester, even if she doesn't want to go through with it the State of Florida has taken over and they are pressing charges, plus I'm a Christian and I was raped by an older man, and he is forgiven.
well im glad u find it easy to forgive people who moleste children. But keep in mind they r kids tjey did not ask to be molested and as a mother u should protect your children from people and things like him. They may say to forgive him but thats what your putting in there head. Im not being rude but were is the justice for the kids? Its not okay to moleste kids. Its just not. And i hope he does get life at least for the fact he cant hurt the girls anymore as their mother wont protect them. Maybe she should talk to one of them because she surely isnt forgivong step daddy for what he did she talks about it with my daughter all the time. So when people r so worried about him really its the kids you should be worried about.. God bless the innocent little childten Jesus will protect them and punish the sinner.
concerned

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#12 Dec 29, 2011
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
well im glad u find it easy to forgive people who moleste children. But keep in mind they r kids tjey did not ask to be molested and as a mother u should protect your children from people and things like him. They may say to forgive him but thats what your putting in there head. Im not being rude but were is the justice for the kids? Its not okay to moleste kids. Its just not. And i hope he does get life at least for the fact he cant hurt the girls anymore as their mother wont protect them. Maybe she should talk to one of them because she surely isnt forgivong step daddy for what he did she talks about it with my daughter all the time. So when people r so worried about him really its the kids you should be worried about.. God bless the innocent little childten Jesus will protect them and punish the sinner.
i mean tell how as a mother you allow him in your house alone with the same kids he rapped on mulitiple ocassions? I mean tell me how you r protecting your kids? The rappers home mommys going to work now. Seriously thats not even right.
Nick

Palatka, FL

#13 Mar 7, 2012
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
In no way am I saying what he did was right but we all make mistakes, and honestly I probably would have killed the man if they were my kids, but they are the one's who forgive him, no-one has forced forgiveness on them, they have chosen it themselves, they seem to have more sense about this situation then any of us do. You don't understand that he was the only supportive source of income to their household and the government won't help them nor will fellow community members. And I'm not sure she knew it was happening, even if she did tell me you could choose to live on the street but not just you, force all your children to be homeless aswell, with no food or water and no clean clothes. And if you have ever understood the Bible, God says we are ALL sinners, and the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses ALL of His believer's sins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palatka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Expert Media and Marketing/ Web Design/ Social ... (Nov '13) 1 hr WeAreDesperate 3
Vote For Donald Trump Mon Go Blue Forever 88
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sun zazz 98,081
Shooting gay people should be legal! Sat Free 5
Orlando Massacre: The Gay people deserved it! Jun 23 god 6
Poll is god real (Sep '09) Jun 21 oGd aDedmn loyH r... 17
mideastern man shooting range, GRANDIN! (Dec '15) May '16 Jesus loves you 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palatka Mortgages