why do american blacks have such low ...
Blue Jay

Smyrna, GA

#403 Jun 29, 2013
The difference began long ago. The blacks are the original homo-sapiens, and they can do just about anything a "white" (European) can with proper training.

The difference is that true Africans are missing the 2% to 4% neanderthal genes that the "sapiens" Europeans acquired as they passed through Spain and France.

It is like the difference between iron and steel, steel contains a very small percentage of carbon, that iron does not. Yet they are very, very similar in most respects "but not all"_
redneck

Athens, TN

#404 Jul 2, 2013
no time for hate bro.white black red yellow puple who cares just stupid people peace and love and be nice to everyone were here for a short time.
Dog e dog

United States

#405 Jul 3, 2013
Is what it is. 50% of jails filled with AA yet they represent just 15% of populace! 70% of black households have no Fathers. Not 1 successful majority black city or country on planet.
Yu Zheng

Jinhua, China

#406 Jul 7, 2013
I come from China, I oppose the disgusting black, now in China, Guangzhou has 200000 black, they eat in China without a visa, do drug trafficking some disgusting things, and they especially stupid, a Negro in Guangzhou (who have a large stock of information, Professor, who believe? Haha) said that black has been with Chinese gave birth to offspring, the number will be more and more, also said that after China will have fifty-seventh people, these words are especially strong for us the national consciousness of the Chinese people, it can accept? This is not acceptable, I now want to chop down dead in China black, like the Russian skinheads
Yu Zheng

Jinhua, China

#407 Jul 7, 2013
They raped Chinese women, Chinese women with China, let China woman to help their children (black and yellow gene combination that is really very ugly) we Chinese have set up against the Negro League for sanctions on black
Robert

Ormond Beach, FL

#408 Jul 15, 2013
LOOK... This has always been and will always BE.
Robert

Ormond Beach, FL

#409 Jul 15, 2013
HEY, when OBAMA GOT INVOLVED NO WAS EVER GOING TO CONVICT G. ZIMMERMAN. OBAMA IS A PEICE OF SHIT.

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#410 Jul 15, 2013
Yu Zheng wrote:
They raped Chinese women, Chinese women with China, let China woman to help their children (black and yellow gene combination that is really very ugly) we Chinese have set up against the Negro League for sanctions on black
raped? Your girls probably wanted the real long di kc because your Chinese man were so small. Stop the envy. Any way. That was then this is now. There's bad in every race.White people had made it their job to keep the black race down. Period
GRUGT

Ormond Beach, FL

#411 Jul 15, 2013
Ni-----, are living proof that the Cavemen FU---- the Buffalo.
evei

Zhengzhou, China

#412 Jul 16, 2013
trend to reproduction instead of being smart
Louisiana badest girl

Malden, MO

#413 Jul 16, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>raped? Your girls probably wanted the real long di kc because your Chinese man were so small. Stop the envy. Any way. That was then this is now. There's bad in every race.White people had made it their job to keep the black race down. Period
Man I love you you are so smart <3

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#415 Jul 17, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
<quoted text>raped? Your girls probably wanted the real long di kc because your Chinese man were so small. Stop the envy. Any way. That was then this is now. There's bad in every race.White people had made it their job to keep the black race down. Period
Cherokee you are a feeble minded jerk.
Indigena Buster

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#416 Jul 17, 2013
Cherokee wrote:
You are looking to be raped.Damn queerco
It is a fact

Miami, FL

#417 Jul 18, 2013
OK, it's a fact that blacks have lower IQ and intellectual skills across the board ON AVERAGE.
So how do we fix it for the next generation?
Sam I am

Cherokee Village, AR

#418 Jul 19, 2013
Why do blacks have low iq's? They are born this way they can't help what they are.
Sam I am

Cherokee Village, AR

#419 Jul 19, 2013
It is a fact wrote:
OK, it's a fact that blacks have lower IQ and intellectual skills across the board ON AVERAGE.
So how do we fix it for the next generation?
It's something that can't be fixed. You can only teach them so many tricks. Just give them a tree with a big rubber tire then can swing around on and they'll be happy.
truth

Las Vegas, NV

#420 Jul 20, 2013
Squidward Tentacles wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't prove that any of this is valid at all. I have met intelligent and stupid from just about every race/ethnicity. What a stupid assumption.
its not an assumption its the facts!

“Its all in the mind..or is it?”

Location hidden

#421 Jul 20, 2013
Indigena Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You are looking to be raped.Damn queerco
no but we all here know you and LIEger were when you were kids...
What is a queerco, is that what they used to call you in school back in Cuba?
Richard Weiner

South Bend, IN

#422 Jul 21, 2013
Black IQ is 85 in America and only 70 in Africa compared to 100 for whites. The higher IQ of American blacks is probably due to white admixture as well as better nutrition and other environmental improvements.

One thing is that blacks and whites differ in average brain size and brain size correlates with IQ scores. Scientists using MRI scans have shown that blacks have smaller brains on average. The correlation between brain size and IQ is about .3-.4 which is rather large.

Arthur Jensen and JP Rushton did a multiple regression analysis on black/white IQ differences taking into account socioeconomic status and dozens of other variables and the gap did not shrink at all.

One thing people like to claim is that low black scores are due to cultural bias. The problem is that blacks do the best on certain IQ tests that are the most culturally biased but do worse on tests that require logic but no language. This also fails to explain why Asians and Jews do so well on these tests if they're biased towards whites.

Another thing brought up is low motivation but this also fails to explain a lot of the results on the test. Blacks perform poorly on reaction time tests but their movement speeds are faster than whites or Asians which doesn't indicate that they have low motivation.

All in all there is lots of evidence suggesting lower native black intelligence.
Edawrd Radford

Franklinton, NC

#423 Jul 22, 2013
Quote [It is very obvious since the begining of time.One race has always been superior to the other and it is my opinion that the white race will and should hold the superior position] [ABRAHAM LINCOLN]. I DO NOT think they should be jurors,voters or hold public offices nor be allowed to intermarry.[ABRAHAM LINCOLN]. What I DO is neither to free or enslave the blacks.What i do is to save the [UNION]IF I CAN save the union by freeing blacks then ill do that,IF I CAN save the union by enslaving the blacks then ill do that.what i do,i do to save the union [ABRAHAM LINCOLN] .TO MY REGRET IN SAVING THE UNION,I DESTROYED THE REPUBLIC.[ABE LINCOLN] .Abraham freed no one he made slaves out of all to a FEDERAL POWER.Poor teacher, she saw the truth and reported it. now she must be scolded and nailed to the barn by morons and imbeciles with IQs below 75.only in america.Thanks Abraham Lincoln.If you allow embeciles and morons to propagate you will have a society of such.[Teddy Roosevelt.]p.s. dont rant and rave at me these are quotes from your great leaders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palatka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Wed Vic 97,398
Viva Donald Trump a great American Wed BigBill 5
Looking to speak with victims of Iphone thefts Jun 30 Ntes 1
News Foreign student shot dead in Little Havana afte... Jun 29 No Way 3
News Supreme Court disciplines 10 attorneys, Three f... (Jan '11) Jun 29 burned 29
News Miami's Calle Ocho hints at Havana that was Jun 29 castro terrorista 20
2016 sheriff's election Jun 24 the citize 1
More from around the web

Palatka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Palatka Mortgages