AJ VAUGHN or ROBERT CHAPMAN

Posted in the Palatka Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
getttin lucky

United States

#1 Jul 18, 2011
AJ VAUGHN or ROBERT CHAPMAN ARE THEY A COUPLE?
WHO ARE THEY?
mmv

United States

#2 Jul 21, 2011
no they are not a coulpe,how come you girls wont give me details or vaildation,on this, all im asking is give me proof ,im his wife i deserve that much
Not really surprised

United States

#3 Jul 21, 2011
mmv wrote:
no they are not a coulpe,how come you girls wont give me details or vaildation,on this, all im asking is give me proof ,im his wife i deserve that much
Is it Bobby Chatman or Bobby Chapman?? Are you his wife?? He said he's not married or living with anyone is that true? What do you know about him??
mmv

United States

#4 Jul 21, 2011
i am AJ vaughns wife, robert chapman [BOB] has a girlfriend,
mmv

United States

#5 Jul 23, 2011
ha, im over you all accussing people,an hoping you are pulling apart a family, GET OVER IT YOU WILL NEVER take man from me, you act like a bunch of little girls tring to get someone you will never have, i know an trust him, you have not proven a thing to me,except a bunch of bs.. an a jilted little girl........ tell me something only i would know..... you cant,,,
mmv

United States

#6 Jul 24, 2011
im clueless,? will the way i see it you have went this far to get my attention, so just come out an say what HAPPENED, WHEN, WHERE,since when did you start seeing him, if u have his phone# call it or text,
SECRET LOVER

United States

#7 Jul 24, 2011
What the hell, Bobs last name is Chatman. Not Chapman. Clearly you do not pay attention to detail. If AJ wasn't guilty of seeing other women, they how is it they have his number? DUH!!
SECRET LOVER

United States

#8 Jul 24, 2011
Who is Bob suppose to be seeing? Is it the same person who takes care of his kid?
SECRET LOVER

United States

#10 Jul 24, 2011
You're going to 'bet' my ass?? LOL!!! How much are you betting...I got a million dollar ass!! Did you mean to write the word beat?? Now that is funny!! LAMO!! You aint even woman enough to keep your man hppy or satisfied!! And you sure aint woman enough to beat my ass!! I have seen pictures of you, you do not have a chance! So don't be getting too cocky and threaten me!! I can't believe that you would be tatooed especially since AJ does not care for them. I'm busy this weekend, But I've taken off August 9th, so I will see AJ and I guess you then. If you wish to see me before then please have AJ call me. I will be happy to take off one day this week to pay you a little visit.
JM Adams

United States

#11 Jul 24, 2011
mmv wrote:
im clueless,? will the way i see it you have went this far to get my attention, so just come out an say what HAPPENED, WHEN, WHERE,since when did you start seeing him, if u have his phone# call it or text,
LOSER
Go girl

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jul 25, 2011
mmv wrote:
mmv, You go girl! Not many would fight to hold on to a lying, cheating hubby.
Tig Welder 2

United States

#13 Jul 25, 2011
These guys are white trash
been there

Douglasville, GA

#14 Jul 26, 2011
maby you girls should tell her your name, where your from ,like she has asked, she left a email an number, i too had someone do this an come to find out it was a old friend that turned into a enemy, she knew everything also. who knows, yes it does sound like hes been cheating, also know how she feels, give her a break, have simpithy..
friend

United States

#15 Jul 26, 2011
been there wrote:
maby you girls should tell her your name, where your from ,like she has asked, she left a email an number, i too had someone do this an come to find out it was a old friend that turned into a enemy, she knew everything also. who knows, yes it does sound like hes been cheating, also know how she feels, give her a break, have simpithy..
Clearly these women are trying to make her realize that her husband is no good. And they have left it up to the husband to prove that he is innocent. If he had nothing to hide from his wife then he would be able to call these women and they would tell exactly what did or didn't happen. However he fails to man up and do the right thing.....which proves he is aftaid of the truth, of what he has done behind his wife's back and or they do have evidence. Seems to be a number of women in the different states that this man works in. I'd say his fun flings and working out of town road trips have indeed caught up with him.
Should have kept it in your pants til you got home dude!!
Soap opera

Saint Louis, MO

#17 Jul 27, 2011
I'm got to know, did AJ call his lady for MMV?
Bobs girl

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Jul 27, 2011
MMV, Do Bob's girlfriend a favor and let her know Bob is out screwing around on her too. He's got my number, have him call me for her.

United States

#19 Jul 27, 2011
Of course not, he only exchanged phone numbers for one reason. To get laid. He knows he is guilty of screwing around so he cant call her because she will tell. He got what he wanted because he is really f***ed now!!

United States

#20 Jul 27, 2011
Soap opera wrote:
I'm got to know, did AJ call his lady for MMV?
Of course not, he only exchanged phone numbers for one reason. To get laid. He knows he is guilty of screwing around so he cant call her because she will tell. He got what he wanted because he is really f***ed now!!
Dumb da dumb dumb

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Jul 28, 2011
Tig Welder 2 wrote:
These guys are white trash
"White trash" is TOO nice of a description for these two!
Tig Welder 2

United States

#22 Aug 7, 2011
Aint no way that he can call these women to varify that hr is inoscent because he aint. MMV needs to open her eyes and see him for who or what he is a peice of shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palatka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Americans To Cuba 3 min Gordon Robinson 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 26 min Vic 96,646
Little Jimmy's Italian Ice 16 hr Magices 1
adam the macho lifeguard retiring to north caro... 20 hr BigBill 120
Do Black Girls or Mixed Black Girls Like Hispan... (Jul '10) Fri yass gurl 144
New Era For Cuba? Voices From Miami And Havana Fri Bruce 3
Detective fired after he was caught having sex ... (Jul '13) Dec 16 justmejust 15
Palatka Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Palatka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palatka News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palatka

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 am PST

NBC Sports 6:40AM
Bortles: We showed the country who we are
NBC Sports11:45 AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions