Putnam County school volunteer, part-...

Putnam County school volunteer, part-time employee arrested in sex assault of juvenile

There are 5 comments on the The Florida Times-Union story from Feb 15, 2013, titled Putnam County school volunteer, part-time employee arrested in sex assault of juvenile. In it, The Florida Times-Union reports that:

A 21-year-old Putnam County School district employee and volunteer basketball coach was arrested Thursday on a charge of sexual battery on a victim younger than 18, according to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Florida Times-Union.

KaSha McCloud

Palm Bay, FL

#1 Feb 16, 2013
How do you post something like this without having all of the facts. This is the type of stuff that ruins someones life. Putnam County should be ashamed to post something of this magnitiude due to the fact that they are trying to make someone out to be a cruel animal, when that may not be the case. When a full investigation is conducted the right way and facts show that this man is innocent, he will still be labled by society due to " news reportings " that lied on him. News is facts, not lies. Putnam County needs to get their act together.
No evidence

Palatka, FL

#2 Feb 17, 2013
They got no evidence. Just a messed up 14 year old saying it happened.
Reality

Fort White, FL

#3 Feb 18, 2013
What does age if the victim have to do with it? does that make it untrue? I'll bet $20 it is true. And was the offender black? Cause if so then it's probably true anyway.
Hey now

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Feb 19, 2013
funny
It would only cost $20 to get you accused of the same.
good thing you're the only one making bets against someones life.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5 Mar 5, 2013
Reality wrote:
What does age if the victim have to do with it? does that make it untrue? I'll bet $20 it is true. And was the offender black? Cause if so then it's probably true anyway.
I've thought you were a stupid kid before but NOW I KNOW FOR CERTAIN!
you come to the defense of their age but you slam an entire race. You don't understand the importance of AGE in this case. It's not even worth explaining to you. I'm guessing your reading comprehension is low. Just insult yourself, for me, I'm busy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palatka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mass murder (Dec '10) 11 hr Biblicalthemes 99
Frederica Wilson has taken a vocal opposition t... 14 hr Geraldine Jones 2
Gay/Bi teens in Florida (Jul '16) Sun Dlb6603 65
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Oct 21 zazz 98,551
Irma is fake news to spread global warming hoax... Oct 20 PutinsFriskyCabinBoy 5
Poll Why are Puerto Rican men so pathetic? (May '10) Oct 20 Slim 219
Adam the Macho Lifeguard to Play "ST.D racula" ... Oct 20 Wheelchair Wave R... 1

Palatka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palatka Mortgages