Top Stories - Palatka Bank Robbery Suspect Caught on Camera

Full story: First Coast News Jacksonville

Security cameras snapped a clear picture of a man who tried to rob a bank in Palatka.
Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Jan 5, 2008
Todd

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#1 Jan 2, 2008
I can see the "Born to Lose" tattoo from here....
Hal

United States

#2 Jan 2, 2008
Good camera
fl girl

Columbus, GA

#3 Jan 2, 2008
thats a smart teller
Logic

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Jan 2, 2008
fl girl wrote:
thats a smart teller
I disagree. The teller risked esculating the incident and risked everyone's lives over some pieces of paper that are insured by the federal government. It goes against everything tellers are trtained to do in a robbery situation.
Tommys Mom

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#5 Jan 2, 2008
fl girl wrote:
thats a smart teller
Dude earned his $8.78 an hour!

“Pray daily for a perfect world”

Since: Oct 07

Yonkers

#6 Jan 2, 2008
Amazing...in today's world of Big Brother and camera everywhere this is so laughable!!! What a goober!
Logic

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Jan 2, 2008
Tommys Mom wrote:
<quoted text>Dude earned his $8.78 an hour!
Are you kidding me? What if you were at that bank with darling Tommy and that guy, knowing that all tellers have at least SOME money in the drawer, said "You think I am playing?" and blew Tommy's head off? Is the life of your son worth some pimple face teller not handing over some cash to a robber? You would be on the 6 O'clock news leading a crusade against the teller who would not hand over some cash.
Just trying to Help

Brunswick, GA

#8 Jan 2, 2008
How about a link to a picture that can be seen, maybe if it was a little smaller I could make out who it is and notify crime stoppers.
grim reaper

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Jan 2, 2008
This is all hypothetical bull shiat. All of you experts would make great bank robbers.
fl girl

Columbus, GA

#10 Jan 3, 2008
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. The teller risked esculating the incident and risked everyone's lives over some pieces of paper that are insured by the federal government. It goes against everything tellers are trtained to do in a robbery situation.
I am a teller and we are not trained to do what he did. I would never think to do something like this. But he did and the robber was scared and the teller had some balls.
Tommys Mom

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#11 Jan 4, 2008
grim reaper wrote:
This is all hypothetical bull shiat. All of you experts would make great bank robbers.
All of you experts?? nice grammar - grimy wrapper!
Tommys Mom

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#12 Jan 5, 2008
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? What if you were at that bank with darling Tommy and that guy, knowing that all tellers have at least SOME money in the drawer, said "You think I am playing?" and blew Tommy's head off? Is the life of your son worth some pimple face teller not handing over some cash to a robber? You would be on the 6 O'clock news leading a crusade against the teller who would not hand over some cash.
Who goes inside a bank anymore? Don't make me get Tommy Salami after you....Nevermind the library is closed so you don't have computer access...Is that logical Spock?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palatka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 12 hr Sur 13 Beat 2,959
Is getting in Florida each day 19 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 1
Petition calls on Putnam County Sheriff's Offic... 21 hr Anne 2
Adam the Macho Lifeguard to race "Nuttsack Futt... 23 hr BigBill 7
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Thu Liberal forever 2,121
Child care Thu jh1234a 1
grocery coupons and going green Thu Susan 1
•••
•••
•••

Palatka Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Palatka People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palatka News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palatka
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••