sheriff hardy do your job

sheriff hardy do your job

Posted in the Palatka Forum

Since: Sep 12

Alachua, FL

#1 Sep 2, 2012
well we have a sheriff in office that hires officers to protect and serve putnam county lol this is a joke..i have personally seen elton miller on the west end of the county at a few different woman house that he is having relations with on duty..the residents are 1 on hunter road and another of of 64th well thats really doing your job jeff hire better officers
Lula

Orange Park, FL

#2 Apr 8, 2013
We can only go by Hardys' statement to do His very best.... Okay, maybe it's showtime on duty. You show me yours and Hmmm..... I can make you feel very protected for a few minutes. There isn't it your duty to service those collecting a paycheck and showing the private parts on duty? Ohhhh maybe its Kaitlyn Sparks and Mendez, Interlachen PD. Shhhh, please don't tell His wife. I hear she can have a temper. Keep up the golf game Hardy, Protect and Hmmm serve!
Just shows someone in the department has balls and theyre not afraid to use them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palatka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr zazz 98,444
Adam the Macho Lifeguard to Play "Rooster COCKb... 11 hr Wheelchair Wave R... 1
Christopher Roberts Wed Amanda 1
Mass murder (Dec '10) Tue Hope 4 change 88
Gay skype Mon muchlovecock 8
Miami SUCKS (Oct '11) Jul 17 Beanie Baby Broker 474
Adam the Macho Lifeguard to Star as Dick Koufax... Jul 16 Wheelchair Wave R... 1

Palatka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palatka Mortgages