Justice Trace 87th and 88th ave....

Posted in the Palatine Forum

spryguy

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 27, 2012
Sure has gone Ghetto...I grew up blocks from Justice trace, and now live several blocks from the trace, It's been section 8 for a long time, wasent bad, i went to school with kids that were raised in the trace back in the day, but noticed back about 5-6 years ago that the trace sure has got a lot of east side Ghetto in it and coming out of it,Guess it's every where now, thanks Daley a$$....
Almighty712

Round Lake, IL

#2 Oct 2, 2012
You talking about the Trailer Park in Justice?

My buddy stays a block or so over from the Trailer Park around the Pollocks and that street isnt bad, but the Trailer Park the next block over looks like hell.

To my knowledge most of the current residents there are all from the Chicago housing projects and were moved there when the projects were torn down...
Former Justice Resident

Elkhart, IN

#3 Oct 2, 2012
OP: Has gone???? The Trace apartments always have been ghetto from the early 80's on...

Almighty712: the OP is talking about the apartment buildings on 88th Ave (Cork ave) between 83rd st. and 87th st. Hickory Trace apartments, candlewood, and I forgot what the other one was called.
Hickory Patrick

Hazel Crest, IL

#4 Oct 4, 2012
^^^ yep that's the one former....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palatine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Senate in Illinois... (Oct '10) Tue Todd Charske 26
Arrest in 1981 slaying brings some relief for v... (Jan '08) Mon JUSTICEFORJOHN 11
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) Oct 22 rip dynce 45
School districts host forum on Senate Bill 16 Oct 19 resident tax payer 1
Obese patients sometimes denied replacements fo... (May '06) Oct 18 auntiemoo 46
Corrupt attorney. Arested. Rhonda stanger. 6 ... Oct 18 Homie 1
10/30/14 Schaumburg High School, budget in Pala... Oct 18 resident tax payer 1
Palatine Dating
Find my Match

Palatine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Palatine News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Palatine

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]