Illinois family returns from vacation...

Illinois family returns from vacation to find beloved dog dead in ovenA

There are 6 comments on the New York Daily News story from Jul 13, 2012, titled Illinois family returns from vacation to find beloved dog dead in ovenA. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

A 14-week-old Cavachon. A necropsy performed on the Arlington Heights family's pet indicated that the dog was in the oven at some point when it was activated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

yabbafarez

Crystal Lake, IL

#1 Jul 14, 2012
It's actually her psyco ex boyfriend, Justin Oertel, who was supposed to be under poice gps with an ankle tracker.
friend

Bloomingdale, IL

#2 Jul 14, 2012
yabbafarez wrote:
It's actually her psyco ex boyfriend, Justin Oertel, who was supposed to be under poice gps with an ankle tracker.
Yes, and i hope his name goes out more and more! Hopr he gets what's coming to him
Friend of a friend

Arlington Heights, IL

#3 Jul 18, 2012
This is a typical case of stalking. This woman and her children have been traumatized...his obvious intent.
Not enough evidence? What happen to the ankle tracker? Didnt it track him to her house? Police might have liability here
Friend of a friend

Arlington Heights, IL

#4 Jul 18, 2012
The family wasnt just traumatized the entire neighborhood, the sitter, their friends. This man is a monster.Everyone knows his name. Evidence or not.....its is obvious considering his past order of protection and threats. Soooo disgusted with a system that can do nothing until its too late. That is why all people should have a right to protect themselves, because the police cant.
Cocoa

Grayslake, IL

#5 Aug 3, 2013
yabbafarez wrote:
What ever happened with this story? I would like some more info. Would you please email me? Thank you so much
[email protected]
Dina Sabado

Grayslake, IL

#6 Jan 13, 2014
yabbafarez wrote:
Did anyone ever get convicted of this crime?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palatine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Changes in the air at two radio stations (Aug '06) 10 hr Lewis H 1,036
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 13 hr VoteSis 78
News Obese patients sometimes denied replacements fo... (May '06) Jul 19 CatAnn 61
Rep David Harris is an admitted idiot. Jul 9 Voter 2
Barb Coley Jul 9 Concerned citizen 6
Kayla korves Jul 9 Concerned citizen 7
News Police say man found dead in burning garage was... (Mar '08) Jul 7 ForestHospitalRes... 13

Palatine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palatine Mortgages