Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18930 Jul 11, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should it not be that immigrants get the jobs? After all you are a immigrant yourself. Born of immigrants and raised by immigrants. Typical from a head that is screwed on backwards. Hmmm. Does incest run in your tribe?
How many from your tribe were born without a tail, you liberal chimp?. There is a big difference between immigrant and ILLEGAL immigrant. You Progressives
must have put the P in stuPid.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18931 Jul 11, 2013
No Actually, I coined it for you three, sorry little girl but you're late. But you can always run to mommy and tell her that all of us bad boys have been picking on her little girl.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18932 Jul 11, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How many from your tribe were born without a tail, you liberal chimp?. There is a big difference between immigrant and ILLEGAL immigrant. You Progressives
must have put the P in stuPid.
Defiant with this comment ONCE AGAIN exposes his complete lack of comprehension on the subject he is commenting on. Try to do a little bit of research. Now I know this will be extremely difficult for you so I’ll give you a few days. Go back and REREAD Truths comment that I was commenting on. There you will find Truth never mentioned “ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT”. Before butting in with your callow comprehension do at least try to seek some knowledge on the subjects you comment on. Something as simple as this one is; and you mess it up!
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18933 Jul 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
No T i m, I am saying YOU HAVE NO PEOPLE and YOU REPRESENT NO ONE, I am not a Mexican, and I haven't left Texas. That makes you wrong on all counts. Actually my tongue could never be in your a--, unlike you I am not a pervert. But you should put a window in your belly buttom so that you could at least see out.
Good old Tex says he is not a pervert? Chauvinist he can not deny as to pervert observe how his “ACTUALL” comments are all a flutter.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18934 Jul 11, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The actual results speak for themselves. The Obama regime sucks.
Ho Hum defiant’s memory has failed him once again. You can see this when his comments keep repeating like some robo commenter. Perhaps we have given him too much credit for being literate!
Right Wing cries too fast, too fast, too fast slooooow down..“It Is All About The Economy Stupid”
The Congressional Budget Office said the 2013 fiscal deficit would fall to about $642 billion, or 4 percent of G.D.P., about $200 billion less than it estimated just three months ago.
WASHINGTON — Since the recession ended four years ago, the federal budget deficit has topped $1 trillion every year. But now the government’s annual deficit is shrinking far faster than anyone in Washington expected, and perhaps even faster than many economists think is advisable for the health of the economy.
The agency forecast that the deficit, which topped 10 percent of gross domestic product in 2009, could shrink to as little as 2.1 percent of gross domestic product by 2015 — a level that most analysts say would be easily sustainable over the long run — before beginning to climb gradually through the rest of the decade.
"Revenues have been strong as the economy has outperformed a bit," said Joel Prakken, a founder of Macroeconomic Advisers, a forecasting firm based in St. Louis.
Over all, the figures demonstrate how the economic recovery has begun to refill the government’s coffers. At the same time, Washington, despite its republican political paralysis.
Republicans say perhaps too successful. Given that the economy continues to perform well below its potential and that unemployment has so far failed to fall below 7.5 percent, many economists are cautioning that the deficit is coming down too fast, too soon.
“It’s good news for the budget deficit and bad news for the jobs deficit,” said Jared Bernstein of the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities.{R}
“I’m more worried about the latter.” OOOHHH scary..
Now Obama is showing his democratic colors of success in financials. With the government running a hefty $113 billion surplus in the tax payment month of April, according to the Treasury, analysts now do not expect the country to run out of room under its debt ceiling.
The $200 billion reduction to the estimated deficit comes not from the $85 billion in mandatory cuts known as sequestration, nor from the package of tax increases that Congress passed this winter to avoid the so-called fiscal cliff. The office had already incorporated those policy changes in its February forecast.
Republicans want Congress to agree for this year to serving as a partial brake on the recovery, cutting government jobs and preventing growth from accelerating to a more robust pace, many economists have warned. The International Monetary Fund has called the country’s pace of deficit reduction “overly strong,” arguing that Washington should delay some of its budget cuts while adopting a longer-term strategy to hold down future deficits.{R} Typical, small minds for small growth..
CBO is revising its estimates for the current year, the budget office also cut its projections of the 10-year cumulative deficit by $618 billion. Those longer-term adjustments are mostly a result of smaller projected outlays for the entitlement programs of Social Security, Medicaid and Medicare, as well as smaller interest payments on the debt. The C.B.O. has quietly erased hundreds of billions of dollars in projected government health spending over the last few years.
It did so again on Tuesday. In February, the budget office projected that the United States would spend about $8.1 trillion on Medicare and $4.4 trillion on Medicaid over the next 10 fiscal years. It now projects it will spend $7.9 trillion on Medicare and $4.3 trillion on Medicaid.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18935 Jul 11, 2013
Ah here we go into the summer of 2013. Liberals are rolling out the barrels for fun and singing on sunshine. Resting in shaded pools of the cool, cool changes evolving. A higher evolution to our politics’ maturity is budding forth once again. In the past decade “We The People” have examined ourselves and found us wanting to step out of the gloom and doom scenarios of the traditionalist conservative views of the past.
Shackles of prejudice are falling to the ground. Mary Jane is now identified with beneficial outcomes. Illegal immigrants are observing a light at the end of the tunnel. Gays are growing in their freedoms to be gay. America is awakening to be once again the land of the diverse melting pot it once was. Rejuvenating strengths that was always their fundamental strengths‘.
Demographics of the ideologies of Jim Crow, John Birch or the hyped up McCarthy are fading into the archaic dust bins of our history. Another dark chapter of our growing pains.“We The People” have reached a majority that choose to distance themselves from the gloom and doom policies that promote these dysfunctional callow ideologies.
51% are now in favor of gays to be gay. 72% agree that this is inevitable. Mary Jane up 11 points from 2010. Previously only less than 1/3 comprehended its beneficial factors. This according to Pew Polls. CBS/N.Y. Times poll have discovered 83% favor a path to citizenship for the illegal immigrants. 20% higher than the 2007 Pew Polls. Which was the last time this issue was addressed.
Business scholar Fariborz Ghadar, from the Center Of Strategic and International Affaires explains what is occurring. Quote “ Whether it’s war on terror or the recession or this or that; Society then reacts to those periods and change results” he goes on to say “The younger generation is getting more accepting, the pace of change is much faster, data is available to us more quickly. We’re more plugged in to the world around us and its combining to allow people to develop their own opinions and be open to others”.
1980’s generation grew up with 911 and the gloom and doom of the past of the bushwhacking days. They are now 18 to 32. Here in lies the moving force for the abrupt change in right wing polarization to left wing polarization.
Similar to the 60’s after the Nam episodes. Social rights sprouted, as it is now with the 80’s generation.
Today we have instant communication and knowledge at our finger tips. Fraudulent propaganda schemes of our past prejudices become exposed. Observe the effect on programs such as “Weeds, Modern Family and Ugly Betty” to name a few. They stimulate diversity and liberalization. Advancing the goals of the broad open minded liberal, as opposed to the narrow close minded conservative. There will continue to be gloomy times. They however are advocating their own demise with each experienced generation that follows. Growing in intellect and controlling, the gloom and doom scenarios. Science will soon render these gloomy days for agricultural benefits. Removing them from authority based organizations. Obama once said “ Each successive generation creates a new space for peace and tolerance and justice and fairness” Right to the point.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18936 Jul 11, 2013

Mendacity in politics is an argumentative point. That both parties make use of it is to expected and required. It is one of the nature’s of the beast of politicians. How I evaluate our political parties is not by some blind allegiance. Did that once, as a republican, which exposed to me the errors of blind alliances to any party or individual. I base my support to those that I perceive to be the greater good for our humanity.
Distributions of our laborers productivity is one example of how I measure the parties or our leadership. Those advocating Austerity policies raises a red flag . Those that advocate total equality, raise a red flag. Liberal International Free Trade Markets will be the future. Responsible well regulated capitalism will be a major component. It will NOT be the only factor that will be the eventual unified globalization of our humanities.
Observing both parties for the past 80 years on these measures and responsibilities exposes as to which party here in the USA has been the most beneficial to those measurements. Sponsoring a mature path to our equality and inequality. Presently republican party has accelerated to far to inequality producing insecurity. Here and abroad. That is not to say ALL republicans. There are some that retain the vintages of the Grand Old Party. Some I still have voted for.
Now the statisticians at Pedro Santa Clara and Rosen Valknaov have evaluated the two parties on various factors for leadership for the past 80 years a couple of years ago Each president is evaluated and reduced to the numbers. Republicans did not fair well for the most part. Especially in the last 40 years. I have a book in my library on that subject. If your interested. Good reading. I was surprised, as were the statisticians’ were, in what they discovered. Think of it, as a who done it, murder mystery novel…. Leave your emotions back on the dock. Sail out into the crystal clear blue oceans of reality.
Here is a thought; Examine a well regulated capitalist system and compare it to ours. World Bank does it. Start with Sweden, UK, France and most Scandinavian countries.“IF” memory serves me, the World Bank rates us 37th in being a well regulated capitalist system. Thus you have 36 examples, that have superior methods of capitalism.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18937 Jul 11, 2013
Blah blah blah Barney. Blah blah blah.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#18938 Jul 11, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chimp, you showed me the way to low IQ posting, with every one of yours. Dealing with a nitwit like you is enough to make anyone dumber.
Boy, you are proving you aren't very bright with every post. just keep pecking on that keyboard imbecile, you are doing my work for me.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#18939 Jul 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
No Actually, I coined it for you three, sorry little girl but you're late. But you can always run to mommy and tell her that all of us bad boys have been picking on her little girl.
well tex it was already coined for you and your little buddies. But I understand, you are a righty and they aren't very good at coming up with an original idea.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18940 Jul 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
Well,… keeping in line to their previous strategies, Texas republicans are going to advance the degrading of our sciences, HEALTH and education. Our leadership on the world stage, has progressed to further laggard status, than what we have already achieved from previous republican administrations suppression of our sciences, and now Health care for our woman folk. Degrade their rights to second hand citizenship. Disgusting if not perverted.
Scientist of worth in research will accelerate in their seeking favorable atmospheres’. Outsourcing of their intellect furnishing this lone star state with another brain drain. It reminds me of how Winston Churchill described U.S. Americans.“ Americans will try all alternatives before they choose the correct one.” In this day and age a tad more sophistication will be required to compete with sovereignties that inhabit this nation this planet.
Evidence is manifesting itself in a variety of fields. China, Japan, and Asians’ unifications have moved on with progressive measures which have us at a disadvantage and accelerating to such a degree we cannot compete. Example; Solar Panels, Health, Education and prosperity. This is but the tip of the ice-burg.
Roberts has open doors to corporatism unlimited donations and Voter Rights abuse.! Mussolini described Fascism “as the incorporating the state to corporations’!. No disclosure required, allows the politics of our democracy to be sold to highest bidder. China, Japan or even Iran ! Corruption of Democracy will facilitate our demise to our competitors. It has started and now soon to accelerate, once they get over the Obama’ speed bump.
Now Perry leaves the Lone State with Hazardous Waste of thousands of years and increased inequality to serve his buddies at the “Club”. Oozing of chauvinistic ideologies. Planned Parent Hood he considers it a joke and waste. I can understand that with a guy that can not plan ahead as his failed leadership has proven.
Increasing the States debt then kicks it down the road with loans to pay loans. LOL this is what Defiant Tex are all about. This is what they vote for. Foxy losers they be. Justsaying..
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#18941 Jul 11, 2013
Texan wrote:
Blah blah blah Barney. Blah blah blah.
Ha, ha typical cowardly republican. Tex will not admit he is republican. Ah but manure by any other name will still smells ! No substance and likes to pick on “little girls”. That’s how Tex finds fun.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18943 Jul 11, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, you are proving you aren't very bright with every post. just keep pecking on that keyboard imbecile, you are doing my work for me.
If your MESSiah Barry Soetoro can't even prove his place of birth, what does an idiot like you know about proof?.
why

Hondo, TX

#18944 Jul 11, 2013
test

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18946 Jul 12, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you don't read very well. The agreement is real...the claim is fictional. They are joint exercises not a russian deployment.
So, you don't think Obama wants to destroy America? I could name lots of indicators that prove he is but, what can you name as evidence that he is improving America?
Prove me wrong.

Location hidden

#18947 Jul 12, 2013
ActuaIIy wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the claim...back it up with your numbers boy
I didn't claim anything. I asked that you provide proof that it was Americans abusing Obama, rather than the reverse.

The way you put it, Obama is the victim, rather than America.
Prove it.

Location hidden

#18948 Jul 12, 2013
Texan wrote:
No T i m, I am saying YOU HAVE NO PEOPLE and YOU REPRESENT NO ONE, I am not a Mexican, and I haven't left Texas. That makes you wrong on all counts. Actually my tongue could never be in your a--, unlike you I am not a pervert. But you should put a window in your belly buttom so that you could at least see out.
I represent white southerners from Texas. Those are my people.
You are not even in Texas, you're in VA. My people are not your people, I don't represent yankee chitheads like you.

Location hidden

#18949 Jul 12, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should it not be that immigrants get the jobs? After all you are a immigrant yourself. Born of immigrants and raised by immigrants. Typical from a head that is screwed on backwards. Hmmm. Does incest run in your tribe?
I am not an immigrant. I was born here, my family has been here for more than 300 yeasrs.
Incest involves family.What makes you think that white people only sleep with relatves?
You are a typical dumbazz that believes whatever Obama tells him.
If whites who only marry whites are incestuous, aren't non-whites who stay in their race, alo incestuous?

And, how does that negate what God said about staying within your tribe? We are not supposed to mix.

Location hidden

#18950 Jul 12, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
“The time has come to pass on the mantel of leadership” Rick Perry announces he will step down. He will retire to reflect and offer up incantations for Texas.
Asked if he would run in the 2016 primaries, as a candidate, for the run on the White House. Gave no answer other than to excuse himself of the gaffe-plagued campaign that he previously exposed to the world stage, sitting his back pains and lack of sleep. Guess those incantations for support, of his, were dismissed by those higher up.
There will be obstacles that Ricky would have to address.
One minor one would be to revamp his entourages security ideologies. Keeping his campaign from the traditional retail style of politics. Projects an image of paranoia or one is above it all.
Second much greater obstacle is if there will even be a niche in the up coming 2016 politics. Let us set some of the stage, with some of the opponents, that Ricky will be competing with in the republican primaries.
From Florida weighing in on immigration issues, Senator Marc Rubio, from Kentucky weighing in the “Vouchers for Vultures” policies for the health care issues is Senator Rand Paul and how about on more member to round off this Tea Party celebration; A fellow Texan himself, Senator Ted Cruz weighing with his Oily policies and his desires for unrestricted “Arms Race” for the NRA.
Now what does Ricky have to weigh in with? Inequality to the laborers and women folks shackled to his inequality policies. Will he brag about his employment record of 1.6 million new jobs created, under his 16 years in office which comes to 100,000 per year. Even the Tea Party will attack that one. Ricky borrowed money to hire government employees to increase the size of the government and to satisfy debt out of control budget. That number would soon be exposed on the national stage as fraudulent as his spouting off to the rest of his colleagues, not to take any Federal aid, in the afternoon brag.. All the while that very same morning Ricky boy borrows $6 Billion from the Federals.
Yup sure going to be another fine display of republican clowns once again.
Paul Burka a senior executive editor of the Texas Monthly Magazine observed Perry’s speech on July 8th was nothing more than bragging and more bragging with no substance.
Women Folk of Texas will not forget him. Shackling their rights as human beings, to second class citizenship. Seriously doubt that these abused women of Texas will develop a taste for Tea. Chasm widens within the republican party’s.
If you don't like Texas, please leave. We can handle Rick Perry, without your worthless 2 cents. Go worry about that fatazz Chris whats-his-name. Yankee bs is crap to walk around.
Texans are not like you liberal jokes, we are real. Just mind your own business and butt the hell out.

Location hidden

#18951 Jul 12, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Defiant is once again exhibiting the Tea Intoxicated state of mind. DUH what numbers? Duh numbers? Yuk, Yuk, what are those??
Creatures such are they that a defunct Texas produces. Is it not the TRUTH. One who is so racist, that incest is the highest probability option for their propagation. Their dysfunctional intellect exemplifies that scenario is running rampant through out their tribes.
Symptoms of difficulty to focus, lapse of memory, repeating, inability to formulate comprehension, immaturity, dysfunctional, etc. etc..
Why are so-called minorities and liberals always calling white people incestous? Whites don't want to downbreed into minority failures. How does tht make us inbred?

If blacks only date blacks, are they also incestuous?
Jews that won't dilute their race, are incestuous?

Anyone who won't mix races, is incestuous? How do you justify that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palacios Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 48 min Oscar 18,577
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 10 hr Gasman 573
Does anyone know who she is Mon Interested 1
john neese fired (Nov '12) Mon Big Steve 2
Kim Villarreal doe anyone know her Mon Big Steve 2
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 800
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
•••

Palacios News Video

•••
•••

Palacios Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Palacios People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Palacios News, Events & Info