john neese fired
old school

Inez, TX

#1 Nov 9, 2012
palacios can move on now that they finally got that asswhipe out of the clinic...I remember about a year ago i was at the clinic and a older gentalman was in his truc sitting outside in his truck and the motor was racing,when an employee was comming back from lunch she looked in the vehical and noticed the guy was sweating and couldnt breath and was holding his heart.The employe shut off his truck and run inside to get john to come out and check on him...johns responce was it wasnt his patient so he wasnt going to help...so the employee grabbed a wheel chair and wheeled him over to the hospitial and the hostpital had to ship him off to houston because he was having a heart attact.what kind of doctor would refuse help in a emergancy situation...im glad hes gone
Big Steve

Austin, TX

#2 Sep 22, 2014
old school wrote:
palacios can move on now that they finally got that asswhipe out of the clinic...I remember about a year ago i was at the clinic and a older gentalman was in his truc sitting outside in his truck and the motor was racing,when an employee was comming back from lunch she looked in the vehical and noticed the guy was sweating and couldnt breath and was holding his heart.The employe shut off his truck and run inside to get john to come out and check on him...johns responce was it wasnt his patient so he wasnt going to help...so the employee grabbed a wheel chair and wheeled him over to the hospitial and the hostpital had to ship him off to houston because he was having a heart attact.what kind of doctor would refuse help in a emergancy situation...im glad hes gone
That damn sure ain't the way doc on gunsmoke would have handled it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Palacios Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 11 min Good farts 769
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Education farts 947
Chacha's bar Jul 31 Victor 3
Hortencia v benavides ( chacha) Jul 31 Victor 3
Andrea Shelhart Jul 26 enzo21 1
News Mother of dead infant jailed in Texas (Feb '08) May '15 maryjane 19
monica karia Feb '15 Machete 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Palacios Mortgages