Palo Cedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

WOW wrote:
After some research, I see this Mr. Schutt has had a rather long and successful career as Lake County's District Attorney. And what he has done for the communities youth is amazing. Wish our DA was half as successful.
You are not fooling anyone wow, even though you pretend to be from out of the area. Still slinging your poppy's oxy-cotin dope, under full protection of the witness protection program? And hows your blovating buddy ron howen doing these days, now that his nwo plans are crumbling, eh lassie?
you know who

Palo Cedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

former lakeview-ite wrote:
Finally! It's about time the "good ol' boys club" in Lake County got broken up.
Unfortunately he is still sitting on the bench until the Governor appoints a new judge. Schutt is still there as well, along with the corrupt cops. Can someone explain how an elected official that looses his re-election bid AND gets recalled is still in the prosecutors office? Tar and feathers is too good for the both of them, and that goes for all their witness protection shills that help them miscarriage justice.
you know who

Palo Cedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

WOW wrote:
First comment cracklin rose,jethro,grouchy goat and on and on....at least i am not fooled. Sorry you got a bum deal. But I doubt it was the systems or the DA's fault. Stay out of trouble and get over it. Holding a grudge only hurts the person holding! Can most people who get in trouble seriously blame others when they truly examine themselves? Very rarely is someone's trouble totally to blame on someone else. The person in trouble usually contributes to the circumstances. Own up, move on and learn from mistakes. I hope God someday opens eyes to see the real thruth. A system corrupt does need to go down but so do the criminals that prey upon society. Saying it as I see it....thats why we are all here, right. And by the way we are all sinners and criminals. Havn't we all stolen something, lied, cheated and so on....yea I think so. Does that make us all horrible people, I don't think so.
Yeah, you may not be fooled, but nonetheless you are still a big fat blovating fool, just like your little pal smutty schutty. And now you go around judging others, how lovely.....

“Truth is Power”

Since: Aug 09

NO Tinfoil Hatery!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

It really goes to show that the entire Judicial/Political system is rotten and corrupt to the core. With all the evidence presented about Schutt, Simpson, the public defenders and on and on, it's patently absurd that they hold any power still. Which leads one to only one conclusion, the rule of law is upheld by none that are entrusted to do so. Why hasn't the newly elected D.A. indited those that sorely need to be? Only one answer to that question can be correct. That is, he's in on it all! What an insult to the people of Lake County, and everywhere, that this new D.A. has kept Schutt in the D.A.'s office, obviously he does not work for the people. The oath that he took when he was sworn in means nothing to him. He will do the bidding of his dark masters.

Over the course of many years, Schutt and Simpson and all the rest, have destroyed countless lives through their lies, treachery and treason. Useless Simpleton is well on his way of matching them in their perfidy.
Kate

Lakeview, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

It is simply unbelievable what goes on with the powers that be in Lake County. I intend to move as soon as I can sell my house. The "Good Ole Boys Club" not being bad enough, the gossip in this little place is the worst I have encountered anywhere. It's like high school over and over again.
A Schuttbag victim

Seaview, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

former lakeview-ite wrote:
Finally! It's about time the "good ol' boys club" in Lake County got broken up.
It's not broken up until you can piss on the graves!
Watching

Seaview, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Vendetta?, Fatwa?, Revenge?, day of reckoning?, keep the wound green?, comeuppance? reciprocity?,

...whatever.
Watching

Seaside, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Death is natures way of telling you to slow down!
Schuttcourser

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

If anyone still cares about what's happening with Schutt...let it be in known. Stay tuned.

wrongfullyprosecutedbusiness@g mail.com
Lady Mary Casey

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Lakeviews former DA was very dishonest and lazy in his cases he only wished to get the conviction even if it meant through dishonest means and through duress. Never through actual truth and honesty in the facts presented. Ken is a very good man always has been he never treats anyone like dirt he is non bias. But David Schutt had a little rap issue over Klamath Falls even before he was DA in Lake Co my grandfather no longer in the living god rest his soul told me about mr schutt and his honesty factor.
Watching

Clatskanie, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

You're not DEAD yet? What's taking so long?

“Tell it like it is”

Since: Feb 10

Ft Rock Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Watching wrote:
You're not DEAD yet? What's taking so long?
You'll be waiting a long time.......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 52 of52
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Paisley Discussions

Search the Paisley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OR Who do you support for Governor in Oregon in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 3 What is 201
Kmart will close Albany store in September, cut... Jun 15 cant say 1
Lakeview traffic stop nets 41 pounds of pot, 1 ... (Sep '09) Jun 13 Pcgum 7
Drug bust after driver makes Oregon State Polic... (Mar '11) Jun '14 thanks for the tip 6
Debate: Gay Marriage - Albany, OR (Jan '12) May '14 6theagle 36
Marisa Nicole Birky Apr '14 Tyson 1
New Linn arrests and mugshots Apr '14 Here 2
•••

Fire Warning for Lake County was issued at July 10 at 2:18PM PDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Paisley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000