First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just wondering

Melvin, KY

#1 Jan 5, 2010
any one know him hes from little mud lick he dating anyone now hummmmmm but 1 think i heard he had aids but who knows he has been with a lot of women but i heard from a friend he likes married women better dont u chris
ROFLLLLL

Salyersville, KY

#2 Jan 7, 2010
He's not from little mud lick?
He's dating Cari Blair.
omg

Martin, KY

#3 Jan 7, 2010
hes a women beater i would love to see him hit a women one time i would give him what he deserves
LMAO

Olive Hill, KY

#4 Jan 7, 2010
hello chris
biker chic

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jan 13, 2010
is he the one at the middle school. who tries to date all the girls and lies, breaks in peoples houses and steals. sees how many girls he can sleep and touch
Crazy

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jan 15, 2010
he is from little mud lick. Run with him for years and yes he may like the ladies but always wore a raincoat...lol and has no kids. Good Guy...
Big Blue toy

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jan 17, 2010
chris wells is nottin but a good for nottin s.o.b
and all he wants nottin but secx and all him and his friends ant got nottin better to do but make bets about girls and they get mad if they dont get what they want.the one in middle school that is.he ant nuttin but trouble
Whatever

Stillmore, GA

#8 Jan 19, 2010
Chris is a fine young man, he isn't at all how you all talk about him.
jcms

Fedscreek, KY

#9 Jan 22, 2010
wow... half this aint true! he may be trouble and might kick ur ass if u mess with him but he aint as bad as yall are sayin... i talked to him all the time last year!
Big Blue toy

Pikeville, KY

#10 Jan 23, 2010
well you dont know him like i do you all just like him then if you cant see what i see.
jcms

Fedscreek, KY

#11 Jan 23, 2010
ha! well how do u know him... and what do u have aginst him?!?!?!
kid molester

Salyersville, KY

#12 Jan 23, 2010
yeah chris likes them young about 12 or 13, but he will stick his pecker in about anything, what a nasty guy, the one up little mud lick, nothing but a loser and a pedophile.
jcms

Fedscreek, KY

#13 Jan 23, 2010
the chris i know is only 15.
know for a fact

Pikeville, KY

#14 Jan 23, 2010
im talkin about the 15 year old to he ant no good like i said the first time and yea i do have alot aginst him thank you and im not tellin you. he likes to play games with girls hearts. to see how many he can break in to or three years.if you dont give him what he wants, he is done with you. we are to young to being doing the nasty making babies, so chris can enjoy his life while he sticks a girl with the baby and bad name. it will happen if not already a couple kids he produces. so wait until the first mistake happens.then your life will be over with a baby on your hip and no education. something to think about. huh
jcms

Fedscreek, KY

#15 Jan 23, 2010
huh.... yeah... completly true!!!! every thing u say is true but some people do have some self controll... and he has some, but yeah, not much!
and yes i agree we r to young for that crap but people like him dont care!
YEAH OK

Anderson, SC

#16 Jan 25, 2010
Chris is a good kid. You all just want to start some stupid bullshit about him. I love that boy.
know for a fact

Pikeville, KY

#17 Jan 30, 2010
i bet you do. only his retarded girl friend would say that you dont even know what your talkin about but youll find out the hard way i geuss.
Truth hurts

Anderson, SC

#18 Jan 30, 2010
Hes probably got a straw up his nose right now or his little pecker in Cari's big ole bluewaffle.
jcms

Virgie, KY

#19 Jan 31, 2010
YEAH OK wrote:
Chris is a good kid. You all just want to start some stupid bullshit about him. I love that boy.
i agree! it seems to me like ur just jealous sayin bad crap behind them... id realy like to see you say this stuff to chris's face!!!! then u would realy u dreading it!!!!!!! cari and chris are both great and that is that!!!!! no mater what kind of background... so """"" SHUT UP"""" " and get over ur slef!
jcms football

Salyersville, KY

#21 Feb 8, 2010
chris wells is a good boy and if u all would say this sh*t to his face he would kick ur f-ing a$$!cari blair is a good kid 2 they make a good couple and its bullsh*t u all cant say this to peoples face u have 2 say this on the enternet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min _Drifter 151,930
The Bar (Jan '13) 31 min Sharlene45 10,455
Last post wins (Nov '10) 2 hr texas pete 24,787
Troy Cox 3 hr troy 4
Heroin epidemic in Johnson County 3 hr the pope of dope 17
Drug addiction is a healthcare issue, not a law... 5 hr frede 4
Ford F250 4x4 asking $500 6 hr Larry 1

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages