Concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

When is the police department going to start doing there jobs and start patroling Van Lear again? When is the last time they Road checked or Busted a Drug Dealer? These little young girls are going around doing whatever and whoever they can for a freakin pill?
Rose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

Judged:

Yeah I know Danyell Penix and Kathy Reffett along with MANY MANY MORE whores who just a Lorcet, Soma, Valium, Xanax or whatever the PILL OF THE DAY IS? If they don't abuse them, then they are selling them inorder to pay their bills because their husbands are to lazy to work and just want to pimp them out for a pill!!!
YEAH RIGHT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

Judged:

Don'y know about that, but drugs is starting to get bad in Van Lear again. Geez, Mikey Dew Murphy and Dale Wells is Gone, hell the GREEN HOUSE has been gone for ever now. BUT DRUGS ARE STILL BAD!!! Bill Witten where is the POLICE? Or do we have to wait until Tom Wyatt is Sheriff to get anything done in VAN LEAR!
little blondie

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

Drugs have been available in Van Lear for EVER...please don't pretend that they used to be "under control". PLEASE!!! Theyr'e just being distributed in more than ignorant way!

I mean, come one, five cars parked outside of some junky house; half of the cars are semi-parked in the road! Hell, I've even seen the transactions happening from a car parked in front of me...the man jus walked to the car like a drive-thru, something most defintely hiding in the big crusty hand; and oh so discretely hang inside the window, give his shit, get his $$$ or whatever and walk back to his little grundgy house waiting for another customer..or getting high. Yeah, that sounds more like it!
hateu

Kermit, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

Judged:

do u really think the tom cat is going to be the sherriff nottaaaaaa
YEAH RIGHT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

NUMBER 4 hill DRIVE THRU PHARMACY!!! hahaha
ddh

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

common u can get it before and after no4 hill lmao
we don't want a sheriff,we patrol vanlear ourselves.lol
little blondie

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2009

It's true though..i was crepin through Van Lear the other night and saw quite a few, might i add "patrolling van-lear!" Yea..nothing gonna happen in this shit hole. The cops are too involved with the drug dealers themselves to make an ACTUAL ARREST!
Honest

Sidney, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

Is there anyone down there that know Junior williams? He about 77 years old and I am his cousin in Ohio, my brother died and would like for him to know about it, but I can't find a phone number on him.Or any Saylors would also be helpful, my parents lived in Oil Springs for years til they moved to Ohio YUK!!!!Please help me if you can, Jan
ddh

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

there is a (Doug)saylor wrecker service in barnetts creek.Jr always was around the clarks,so you might check with the Daniel brothers,in Auxier.
Smooth

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

Van Lear drugs are a joke. They want to much and they seems old and stail not much kick. West van lear has the best for a more affordable price.
VLear

Williamson, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

Judged:

I miss my Van Lear days runnin round high as hell breaking n entering just to smoke a j in someone elses house lol lots of rocks being tossed at passing cars late nights up job 34 drinking with the crew the good fights we got into and the not so good fights we got into feelin 10ft tall in a small a$$ town sex on the roof top so everyone could see i liked being a freak :)
back then though you could leave ur front door wide open and have no worries of some junky comin in to steal sh*t everyone did drugs but it was hush hush got some damn good pot from the dew and dale, i miss em so godd*mn much it kills me. everyone was friends no back stabbin goin on atleast not with our friends.
anyways just wanted to put it out there that it may not sound like it but VL was a great place at one point a place i called home and still do even though im never there. i wish things would get better hate to hear ppl r so bad on drugs they sell their bodies for it but hey it happens all over the world.
stll THERE

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2009

Judged:

VLear wrote:
I miss my Van Lear days runnin round high as hell breaking n entering just to smoke a j in someone elses house lol lots of rocks being tossed at passing cars late nights up job 34 drinking with the crew the good fights we got into and the not so good fights we got into feelin 10ft tall in a small a$$ town sex on the roof top so everyone could see i liked being a freak :)
back then though you could leave ur front door wide open and have no worries of some junky comin in to steal sh*t everyone did drugs but it was hush hush got some damn good pot from the dew and dale, i miss em so godd*mn much it kills me. everyone was friends no back stabbin goin on atleast not with our friends.
anyways just wanted to put it out there that it may not sound like it but VL was a great place at one point a place i called home and still do even though im never there. i wish things would get better hate to hear ppl r so bad on drugs they sell their bodies for it but hey it happens all over the world.
Sounds like Jackie to me.
LeeAnn

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

Judged:

Rose wrote:
Yeah I know Danyell Penix and Kathy Reffett along with MANY MANY MORE whores who just a Lorcet, Soma, Valium, Xanax or whatever the PILL OF THE DAY IS? If they don't abuse them, then they are selling them inorder to pay their bills because their husbands are to lazy to work and just want to pimp them out for a pill!!!
Danyell and Kathy are d*mn good friend of mine and no i do not live in van lear so your best bet is to leave them alone..and i know for a fact her old man does not pimp her out for pills...i can think of a few other girls there that are alot worse than them
much luv for VL

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

stll THERE wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like Jackie to me.
Jackie who?? if its the one i think ur talking about she passed away not to long ago
parent

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

Well maybe if the parent's would have their children in at a decent hour they might not be out all hours of the night doing God knows what. Come on you cant blame everything on a town you have to take some responsibility. You should know where your kid is at all times. "Spare the rod spoil the child".
Rose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

Well if your LeeAnn Terry then of course Danyell and Kathy are good friends of yours....hell youve even been with Danyell. You all would sit around day in day out doing your drugs. Youve even been arrested for having pills on you so its no surprise that you do them. So take up for your trashy friends that talk shit about you...lol
thats true

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

thats no lie
much luv for VL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

Rose wrote:
Well if your LeeAnn Terry then of course Danyell and Kathy are good friends of yours....hell youve even been with Danyell. You all would sit around day in day out doing your drugs. Youve even been arrested for having pills on you so its no surprise that you do them. So take up for your trashy friends that talk shit about you...lol
u not from van lear are you???...everyone talks trash about everyone else and kisses there ass to their face even though they are friends..no im not goin to lie about it..yup ive been arrested a couple of times for drugs and h*ll even had my kids taken from me over that crap..but if u knew me that well then u should know that im not on them like i was and my butt is trying to get straightened out to get them back...no matter what she says about me shes still me friend..h*ll we grew up together.
what is your big deal with danyell...you hate her that bad
Rose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2009

Judged:

I know Van Lear like the back of my hand. I know how the people are there...who wouldnt. Thats a good reason for your kids to be took and i hope you never get them back. I hope everyone else that does that stuff while they have their kids would lose them. It could be understandable if you lost your kids and then started doing them but why resort to that while you have kids that should make you enjoy living your life. Your trash just like them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Paintsville Forum right now

Search the Paintsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
keep it up jcso 1 hr wrong 191
A New Store on rt 825 3 hr Trail walker 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr Curmudgeon 147,246
What's the difference between a tornado & a hil... 4 hr _Believer_ 7
Hammond Five is alive (Oct '11) 4 hr Misty Fitch 11,739
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr spaceship 129,040
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 5 hr Gfm 81,565
•••
•••
•••
•••

Paintsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••