family

United States

#21 Jan 28, 2010
family wrote:
I dont know who called in on talk of town. But I would like to thank them for there concern with our justice system.Yes PAUL HAYDEN and his family deserve justice. And if getting on wsip, wymt, wsaz or paintsville herald, or big sandy news is what it takes to get someones attention then so be it. Everybody deserves justice...And the criminal act Doug Blair and Chris Reed committed against Paul HAyden deserves punishment!!!!I would not even wish this on Doug Blair, even thou I hate him as a person for what he's done. This is cruelty and attempted murder!!!!!JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL SOONER OR LATER!!!!
you tell them ,we all should get on talk of the town and get oh dan fired up, if that was their family they would want justice,and so do we. we could shoot a dog and we would already be in jail, but i guess a human is different.
Rid of Dan Lyons

Inez, KY

#22 Jan 28, 2010
family wrote:
I dont know who called in on talk of town. But I would like to thank them for there concern with our justice system.Yes PAUL HAYDEN and his family deserve justice. And if getting on wsip, wymt, wsaz or paintsville herald, or big sandy news is what it takes to get someones attention then so be it. Everybody deserves justice...And the criminal act Doug Blair and Chris Reed committed against Paul HAyden deserves punishment!!!!I would not even wish this on Doug Blair, even thou I hate him as a person for what he's done. This is cruelty and attempted murder!!!!!JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL SOONER OR LATER!!!!
OK, we all heard you, so shut up. We are talking about Dan Lyons and talk of the town. I do not know anyone above, but I am sick of reading comments from "FAMILY" on this matter. Take it public instead of ranting and raving about it on here.
Fan of Dan

Lowmansville, KY

#23 Jan 28, 2010
I liked Dan on the Morning Show with Ron Smith.I think he should be brought back to that time slot.
STANDING TALL

Pikeville, KY

#24 Jan 28, 2010
NOW THAT PAUL IS GETTING BETTER AND TALKING ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT HAPPEN,DOUG GRABBING HIS LEGGS HOLDING ONE LEG AND HIS SIDEKICK THE OTHER.SOUND LIKE BOTH DOUG AND HIS SIDEKICK WILL BE CHARGE WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER!!!SOME MAN YOU ARE DOUG TAKEING ON A MAN WITH YOUR BIG O TRUCK AND A KID BY YOUR SIDE TOUGH MAN YOU ARE HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!!!!WHAT A IDIOT.
family of Pauls

Clay City, KY

#25 Jan 28, 2010
Rid of Dan Lyons wrote:
<quoted text>OK, we all heard you, so shut up. We are talking about Dan Lyons and talk of the town. I do not know anyone above, but I am sick of reading comments from "FAMILY" on this matter. Take it public instead of ranting and raving about it on here.
who you think you are on here telling people to shut up? we can talk about anything we want to,when we want to,and were ever we want to,so there if you don't want to read what family has to say then get the hell off the computer and shut up your self,and were proud to speak Paul David's name,were not ashamed of him one bit, and we will stand tall right along with him as long as it takes. doug and chris needs the hell drug out of them just like they done Paul David, and justice will be served.
ellie mae

Salyersville, KY

#26 Jan 28, 2010
Granny is huntin pa?
benny

Salyersville, KY

#27 Jan 29, 2010
it's about time, we done something, it is better then Nothing like always!
Jenny

Salyersville, KY

#28 Jan 29, 2010
Rid of Dan Lyons wrote:
<quoted text>OK, we all heard you, so shut up. We are talking about Dan Lyons and talk of the town. I do not know anyone above, but I am sick of reading comments from "FAMILY" on this matter. Take it public instead of ranting and raving about it on here.
Anyone can Call In and Talk about Whatever!
well

United States

#29 Jan 29, 2010
dont worry about it wrote:
<quoted text>kim conley
true that ---but not drunk it's pillllllls --don't think she has any nasal passages left!
Unprofessional

Inez, KY

#30 Jan 29, 2010
family of Pauls wrote:
<quoted text>who you think you are on here telling people to shut up? we can talk about anything we want to,when we want to,and were ever we want to,so there if you don't want to read what family has to say then get the hell off the computer and shut up your self,and were proud to speak Paul David's name,were not ashamed of him one bit, and we will stand tall right along with him as long as it takes. doug and chris needs the hell drug out of them just like they done Paul David, and justice will be served.
First of all, I clicked on this thread because it was about "TALK OF THE TOWN". Sure enough when I click on it, it is about the same shit. No wonder why the police do not want to fool with you or the rest of the family, because you babble on and on, so let it go. And yes, I am going to say it again, SHUT UP.
family

Salyersville, KY

#31 Jan 29, 2010
Unprofessional wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, I clicked on this thread because it was about "TALK OF THE TOWN". Sure enough when I click on it, it is about the same shit. No wonder why the police do not want to fool with you or the rest of the family, because you babble on and on, so let it go. And yes, I am going to say it again, SHUT UP.
Just as we have all said.We WILL NOT SHUT UP!!!!You nor anyone else can make us!And as said before until this peice of crap is behind bars it will be on topix daily and on talk of the town weekly!!!Get used to hearing it and shut your own trap buddro!!!EVERYONE REMEMBER TO CALL TALK OF THE TOWN THIS COMING WEEK AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR PAUL DAVID HAYDEN. We want the entire community to know what has happened and how crooked our system can be. This is the type of news that needs talked about!!!!!JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL!!!
HAYDEN

Virgie, KY

#32 Jan 29, 2010
family wrote:
I AGREE!! THIS IS WHY ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE.. VOTE DD PRICE!!
Rid of Dan

Inez, KY

#33 Jan 29, 2010
family wrote:
<quoted text>Just as we have all said.We WILL NOT SHUT UP!!!!You nor anyone else can make us!And as said before until this peice of crap is behind bars it will be on topix daily and on talk of the town weekly!!!Get used to hearing it and shut your own trap buddro!!!EVERYONE REMEMBER TO CALL TALK OF THE TOWN THIS COMING WEEK AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR PAUL DAVID HAYDEN. We want the entire community to know what has happened and how crooked our system can be. This is the type of news that needs talked about!!!!!JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL!!!
OK, quit your crying.I do not know any of you, but I am SICK of hearing about this. I am also sure the police dept. is sick of it also. Call in to talk of the town, and act like you do on here, I am sure he will cut your stupid ass off. Grow up, your family member got his ass kicked. Get over it, and quit crying because he lost a fight!
Live with it

Pikeville, KY

#34 Jan 29, 2010
I am so sick of hearing about that drug ass Paul Hayden that I could puke. His family makes me sick. Paul is a dope head and he got his ass kicked.
family

Salyersville, KY

#35 Jan 29, 2010
GUESS WHAT!!!PAUL HAYDEN AND HIS FAMILY R HERE AND WILL ALWAYS BE HERE!!!!GET OVER IT!!!!OH BY THE WAY IS THIS DOUG OR CHRIS OR ONE OF THE OTHER LOW LIFES ASSOCATED WITH THEM? F YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR IT STOP RESPONDING TO IT!!!!IDIOT!!!
STANDING TALL

Pikeville, KY

#36 Jan 29, 2010
GUESS WHAT TAKES ALOT TO KICKED PAUL ASS (HE'S A MAN ) BUT DOUGNETTA HAD TO TAKE A KID PLUS HIS BIG TRUCK AND STILL CAME OUT A BIG ASS LOSER!!!!HOW DO YOU SLEEP NOW DOUG WITH ONE EYE OPEN.
daniel

Winchester, KY

#37 Jan 31, 2010
you sorry A-$$ pillbilly`s
family

Salyersville, KY

#38 Jan 31, 2010
I just love all you ignorant ass people that think the Haydens are going away!!!Just cant stand it can ya? keep up the good work everyone!Keep supporting Paul and keep helping in this fight to put Doug behind bars!!!God bless all who have sent prayers up for Paul.
Amber

Peach Creek, WV

#39 Jan 31, 2010
I thought we were on the subject of Talk of the Town.
Rid of Dan

Inez, KY

#41 Jan 31, 2010
Amber wrote:
I thought we were on the subject of Talk of the Town.
Thank you, I said the same thing, and I am so sick of "family" trying to start shit all the time because someone they know got the hell beat out of them. Anyone else would have already gotten over it and moved on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min ole Joe 7,108
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Obama Zombies 155,344
Vote for Sheriff of Johnson County 29 min darrell 209
Cold Apple Day 57 min Mr Trusty 2
Last post wins (Nov '10) 1 hr Natalie 20,774
married men 1 hr Mr Trusty 10
CNA Class? 2 hr bulldog 4

Paintsville Jobs

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paintsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paintsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]