Druggie drummer Gary Fitch...

Druggie drummer Gary Fitch...

Posted in the Paintsville Forum

steph

Van Lear, KY

#1 Jun 3, 2010
Talk about a waste of space. That guy is like 30 and still lives with mommy. He draws a disabillity check but entered tough man a few months back. were he got pounded i might add. at least josh daniels can play drums. gary aint nothing but a user and drug dealer. ill tell u right know everyone around 2 mile is sick of his ass. his own cuz jerry music said he ratted out mike brown to get him and his daddy off house arrest.
Meally too

Van Lear, KY

#2 Jun 3, 2010
Gary needs brought down a notch. Him and that druggie dad of his. The other fitches are ashamed to live next to them. i also heard theyd been rattin to get off house arrest, but i heard it was on roger staniford. people say the only time u see or hear from gary is when he wants somethin...poor white trash...
People of kite holler

Pikeville, KY

#3 Dec 11, 2012
We are all sick of him, the cars that go in and out of here all times of the day and night and going to his house and their only there for a couple of minutes we all no what there going after, and his mom living right there to letting it go on! I feel bad for his uncle and grandparents that have to live beside him. But I hear there sick of him to and don't have anything to do with them!
Dilaw

Chapmanville, WV

#4 Dec 18, 2012
Call KSP they will take care of it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 min Republican 787
Dead body in water supply??? 10 min whats in the water 8
Reptilian Clone Overlords Control The Soul Stone. (Jul '13) 17 min big bit 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min CCR 165,568
Property Tax Refund 35 min Tom 11
Dakota jarrell 49 min janet 5
No Parking? Says who? 1 hr town and proud 7
What does Paintsville really need? 4 hr Commonwealth 24

Paintsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paintsville Mortgages