First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“"General Cb Stubblefield"”

Since: Oct 10

"The Beast from the East"

#85 Feb 1, 2013
Bootsy123 wrote:
<quoted text>
CB I have never posted to you before, but please let me say that I hope you don't let some jackwad chase you off here. Your advice thread is very entertaining.Post on CB .
Thanks Bootys123, and welcome aboard the TopiX train. Ol' Cb is back and will continue to PosT on, ThankS! 4 the suPPort!

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#86 Feb 1, 2013
Bootsy123 wrote:
<quoted text>
CB I have never posted to you before, but please let me say that I hope you don't let some jackwad chase you off here. Your advice thread is very entertaining.Post on CB .
Ole CB is one of the coolest dudes that posts on Topix and when the time arises he can and will smack a few around on here especially when they 'F' with him!!

“"General Cb Stubblefield"”

Since: Oct 10

"The Beast from the East"

#87 Feb 1, 2013
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>Ole CB is one of the coolest dudes that posts on Topix and when the time arises he can and will smack a few around on here especially when they 'F' with him!!
Thanks Mr. Wabbit. It sure doesn't make us very popular with TopiX trolls, when we ShOOt em DowN, but the trOlls keep a cOmin! Isn't that the beauty of TopiX?

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#89 Feb 1, 2013
cb stubblefield wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Mr. Wabbit. It sure doesn't make us very popular with TopiX trolls, when we ShOOt em DowN, but the trOlls keep a cOmin! Isn't that the beauty of TopiX?
Yea it`s funny though CB cause right now you have registered members logging off and using other peoples username trolling like we can`t tell who they are and to me that makes them puss``s for not saying it using their registered account, Go read your other thread about advice or whatever the name of it is!!

“"General Cb Stubblefield"”

Since: Oct 10

"The Beast from the East"

#90 Feb 1, 2013
Wabbit wrote:
<quoted text>Yea it`s funny though CB cause right now you have registered members logging off and using other peoples username trolling like we can`t tell who they are and to me that makes them puss``s for not saying it using their registered account, Go read your other thread about advice or whatever the name of it is!!
I'm not buying either Wabbit, but I'm still the same old Cb. Truthfully, I'll be an ol' PricK 2 I die!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paintsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Vanhoose hurt logging 1 hr No Affiliation 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Darth Tater 135,201
Day Reads and Comments the OT - Wisdom Books (Jul '13) 3 hr Day 1,087
nikita Ratliff 5 hr eww 1
Who is Kennilynn Dale?? 5 hr Wondering 1
JCHS a waste 6 hr lol 12
Rat list 2015 7 hr rats 7
Paintsville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paintsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]